The Official NBA 2K13 Thread

Options

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    in my player, is your team more smarter and know what going on. Compared to 2k12?

team is WAAAAAAAAY smarter...they are proactive and actually hoop like their real life counterparts

JR Smith is a ball hogging ? at times that just wants to dunk and shoot 3s
    Melo stay ? up my assists cuz you can pass him the ball and he does the face up ? just like RL
    Jason Kidd drops hella dimes and floats around the arc for the kick out

one of the main things I like though...probably the 1 thing I like more than anything...NO MORE PSYCHIC DEFENSE
    no more broken up passes by the cpu on the break when they arent looking no more instant INTs when you throw the outlet and the CPU isnt looking and then just turns and cuts the pass off mid air

the CPU D reacts to how youre playing and so do your teammates. You start taking bad shots you'll get the freeze out on O. You also get constant feedback from the coach during the game about your performance.

I also like that they dont deduct skill pts/vc for any and everything you do like 2k12...someone floats a pass and you try to jump the passing lane you dont get a "Bad steal" deduction like in 2K12

also they dont do those random man to man defense switches anymore...like youre a PG guarding darren collison and
    then the ball is skip passed over to a wide open VC your icon doesnt switch to VC just because he's open and you lose pts off the "man scores" deduction... 2k13>>>>2k12

EA Sports needs to take some notes from 2KSports every year 2K actually tries to make their game better and you can see the effort

EA Sports just updates the rosters and add a couple new tackle and truck animations to madden...Ill be so glad when their NFL license runs out

Yo when is that NFL liscense set to expire anyway?!!!
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    in my player, is your team more smarter and know what going on. Compared to 2k12?

team is WAAAAAAAAY smarter...they are proactive and actually hoop like their real life counterparts

JR Smith is a ball hogging ? at times that just wants to dunk and shoot 3s
    Melo stay ? up my assists cuz you can pass him the ball and he does the face up ? just like RL
    Jason Kidd drops hella dimes and floats around the arc for the kick out

one of the main things I like though...probably the 1 thing I like more than anything...NO MORE PSYCHIC DEFENSE
    no more broken up passes by the cpu on the break when they arent looking no more instant INTs when you throw the outlet and the CPU isnt looking and then just turns and cuts the pass off mid air

the CPU D reacts to how youre playing and so do your teammates. You start taking bad shots you'll get the freeze out on O. You also get constant feedback from the coach during the game about your performance.

I also like that they dont deduct skill pts/vc for any and everything you do like 2k12...someone floats a pass and you try to jump the passing lane you dont get a "Bad steal" deduction like in 2K12

also they dont do those random man to man defense switches anymore...like youre a PG guarding darren collison and
    then the ball is skip passed over to a wide open VC your icon doesnt switch to VC just because he's open and you lose pts off the "man scores" deduction... 2k13>>>>2k12

EA Sports needs to take some notes from 2KSports every year 2K actually tries to make their game better and you can see the effort

EA Sports just updates the rosters and add a couple new tackle and truck animations to madden...Ill be so glad when their NFL license runs out

Yo when is that NFL liscense set to expire anyway?!!!

The license ends after the Super Bowl for 2013. Madden wouldn't be licensed to create an exclusive NFL game after that . Therefore as of now Madden 13 is the FINAL exclusive Madden. AS OF RIGHT NOW anyways.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im 4 and 7 on myplayer pickup
    out of those 7 losses
    3 was good games
    3 was lag and random turnovers by everybody just by passing
    1 i trolled and stood there the whole time
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm playing Association mode w/the Pistons in 2nd season and I'm 3-1 so far. In the first year I traded Maxiell & Daye for Kawai Lenard/Dejuan Blair of the Spurs to give me some scoring and "D" off the bench. I added Elton Brand to the roster to come off the bench as back up to Greg Monroe/Andre Drummond.

My starting 5:

Brandon Knight- PG
    Rodney Stuckey - SG
    Tayshaun Prince -SF
    Andre Drummond - PF
    Greg Monroe - C

Bench:

Lenard
    Blair
    Brand
    Jerebko
    (Custom Rookie SF) - Drafted
    (Custom Rookie PG) - Drafted
    I got a weak ass Center from GS to help for the scoring but mainly "D"
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol yo so im hearin that on the XBOX version of the game if you got your Kinect hooked up and you curse during the game play you get a technical foul. Anybody else with a xbox/kinect experienced that ? ? My brother law put me up on that today
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    I'm playing Association mode w/the Pistons in 2nd season and I'm 3-1 so far. In the first year I traded Maxiell & Daye for Kawai Lenard/Dejuan Blair of the Spurs to give me some scoring and "D" off the bench. I added Elton Brand to the roster to come off the bench as back up to Greg Monroe/Andre Drummond.

My starting 5:

Brandon Knight- PG
    Rodney Stuckey - SG
    Tayshaun Prince -SF
    Andre Drummond - PF
    Greg Monroe - C

Bench:

Lenard
    Blair
    Brand
    Jerebko

yo team is ass
    by ass i mean substitute white teacher flat ass
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A patch need to come out for the cpu. I'm playing on superstar but getting blown out by the knicks. Carmelo ain't missing ? .
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My starting 5:

Brandon Knight- PG
    Rodney Stuckey - SG
    Tayshaun Prince -SF
    Andre Drummond - PF
    Greg Monroe - C

Bench:

Lenard
    Blair
    Brand
    Jerebko

What are Knight & Monroe's numbers looking like?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    A patch need to come out for the cpu. I'm playing on superstar but getting blown out by the knicks. Carmelo ain't missing ? .

They still got that BS turn over problem.Almost every time I dribble in the paint or pass the ball gets stolen.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »

They still got that BS turn over problem.Almost every time I dribble in the paint or pass the ball gets stolen.
    Yea the passing delay ? me off. ? always gives the cpu enough time to get back in position.

• SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    why the ? does Jamison have a 3pt icon? Playing the LakeShow and just noticed that ?

? out chea shooting 30% from behind the arc getting tre icons now? oh okay!!!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lemme get them gamertags..
  • willhustle
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    The Hacker wrote: »

My starting 5:

Brandon Knight- PG
    Rodney Stuckey - SG
    Tayshaun Prince -SF
    Andre Drummond - PF
    Greg Monroe - C

Bench:

Lenard
    Blair
    Brand
    Jerebko

yo team is ass
    by ass i mean substitute white teacher flat ass

? I'm 3-1 right now w/the same squad you call ass.
  • willhustle
    Options

They need to fix the passing on there ? is terrible and trying to pass it on the inbound is ridiculous.
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    I'm not having the dribble in the paint or passing problems like 2k12...
  • Beta
    Options
    Why is it is so easy to score in this ? ?

And another thing why ? need gatorade and an oxygen tank from being tired 4 mins into the first quarter? ? be fatigued if you hold the turbo down more than 10 secs collectively.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Why is it is so easy to score in this ? ?

And another thing why ? need gatorade and an oxygen tank from being tired 4 mins into the first quarter? ? be fatigued if you hold the turbo down more than 10 secs collectively.

Guess it combats the ? that use to turbo all day with lebron.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea they actually cut to da basket my assist are around 4 a game nd ima 2 guard
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    finally flexed on mycareer cuz da glitch is gone my team ? sucks lol I was drafted 17th by da mavs dirk chris kaman nd OJ Mayo got hurt so my 2 guard got thrown into da startin lineup i had some good games i had some ? ones i'm leadin da team in scorin now nd my best game was 30 points 7 rebounds 5 assist nd 2 steals against da Bulls
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Lemme get them gamertags..

BlackAXattack
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    I've noticed that the Cs have that invisible defense from 2k12...

where Rondo or KG just have to be on the floor and in your general vicinity without even making a play on the ball to make your normally good shooters and scorers ineffective.

No close out D no hands up no shot contention...mfers are building homeless shelters out chea against the Cs
  • Beta
    Options
    3-0 so far in online play. Wins all with the grizzlies..

Might ? axel tomorrow when I get home..
  • willhustle
    Options

My starting 5:

Brandon Knight- PG
    Rodney Stuckey - SG
    Tayshaun Prince -SF
    Andre Drummond - PF
    Greg Monroe - C

Bench:

Lenard
    Blair
    Brand
    Jerebko

What are Knight & Monroe's numbers looking like?

Knight & Monroe score 17ppg each on there but I when I usual play I add 10+ assists every game w/Knight. I add almost 10Rpg w/Monroe.

I'm at 7-4 now w/the Pistons. I traded Prince & my rookie guard for Danny Granger so he's at the 3 in my starting line up.
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Man after seeing the same issue pop up on 2K's message board I'm hoping I'm not next

https://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321235