Time to vote Covet off the Island.

Options

Comments

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    let the ? with raptor feet stay

I'm sure he has his wrist bent right now typing some wack response in anger, but I can't see the ?
    :-bd
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or was it a toupee?
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #Conflict wrote: »
    this thread isnt even about yet she acknowledges me on ignore.
    lol no name ? long face cocked eyed low life hoe

Who you talkin about?
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ey where does "flabby and sick" come from?
  • Copper
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    CopperKing wrote: »
    Or was it a toupee?

Na, I think she had real hair, I really can't remember, lol.
  • Copper
    Options
    ? look like a hairpiece...
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    #Conflict wrote: »
    this thread isnt even about yet she acknowledges me on ignore.
    lol no name ? long face cocked eyed low life hoe

Who you talkin about?

So you go from being Max's nut licker, but since I ran him off your working for conflict.....?

You do not have an established e-career in the works being flunkies for ? trolls ? .

Find your own identity
    ;)

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    QC154.gifQC154.gifQC154.gif
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    LOL

That doesn't mean anything, b.

Met a lot of ? whitey Black power dudes who were ? white girls on the side to stick it to the white man.

I don't know what goes on in Five's personal life. I won't assume he's exempt from that.

And I also just realized Six was right about she said about Zee, anyway.

Do you ever shut the hell up?
    I don't, nor have ever, needed anyone to cape for me... unlike you calling in Six to the rescue, lol.

Has it ever occured to you that you're, as we would say in Ireland, 'talking out of your ? '?

Here comes ? cotton tail
    Hopping down the ? trail
    Hippity hoppity hip hip hop!

? shut up. She didn't even @ me. Keep my name out your posts or I'll punch you in the abdomen, give you that Covet, and have you ? in Depends for the rest of your crakkka life. Belee dat.
    kai_valya wrote: »
    six also insulted african refugees, i wouldn't put much stock into what her confused, little ass has to say

and since we're just assuming things and stating them as if they're facts, i'll assume you're a racist and a man-hater.

also on a serious note, you're not really good at having a discussion without getting overly emotional, that's not a good trait in a debate. and i also get the impression often that you go into something with your mind made up completely and nothing anyone or anything says can change your mind (for example the whole race is not in biology thing, you think you're right, despite what science says), that's not being logical

? you can shut the ? up too. I didn't insult African refugees as a whole; I insulted a dumb ? who happened to be one. Go back to school for another damn 5 years, because you can't seem to grasp this simple fact, simple ? . Always worried about my "little ass" but I could iron my best clothes on yours. Do some squats, ? .

QC154.gifQC154.gifQC154.gif
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    six why so hostile

It amuses me.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

? look like a hairpiece...

It had to be...there is no other way....:-/
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    feet look like they been abused by hammers...
    Amotekun wrote: »
    what's funniest to me is that these same posters who ? and moan about white posters saying ? , or posters saying misogynistic ? are the first ones to say some racist or xenophobic ? when ? hits the fan. like it literally never fails.

Real ? .

The pro-black in me makes me want to side with Loca, but I'm not going to cosign hypocrisy and other fuckery no matter who it's coming from.

This. I wont co-sign fuckery. It just leads to more fuckery. Not to mention the paradox of being an American Black and feminist.

However this whole thread has been entertaining. Gotdayum going through all 77 pages doe.

Covet got her soul took.

Sour may have walked into a fatal attraction
    hope you dont own pets dun.

Kai took Conflict's soul....again

Zee sonned loca.

I have been like this the whole thread.

142498-118718-watcher_super.jpg

You should be the last person on here to talk about someone else's hypocrisy.

I saw how you used to post before you were on your Mr. Pro-Black, Marcus Garvey back to Africa ? . FOH on that judgmental tip like you're ? .

Such slander....

I'd explain but ? I look like? This is Donkey so proof or ? . Dont be mad I recapped. Dont come to me lookin for a win because right now you VP of L's

Recapped what? How old girl played duck and cover and her peons caped?

You and Kai are guilty for laughing at questionable ? I've said before and now trying to play innocent like it's not kosher.

Neither of you are in a position to be calling anyone a hypocrite.

log off b you lookin flabby and sick out'chea.

still aint posted that proof.

No, I shall not.

I will not provide proof. I will not provide sources. I will just continue to make statements that are guaranteed to get me ethers and dodge questions in order to win.

Don't you know that's the way it goes now, bruh?

sounds like talkin out your ass to me.

If you got ether drop it, I'd love to see it.

I'll even click the ether button myself *no feelings*

take this ic ? too seriously you out'chea esplainin yourself.

in the donkey of all places too.

Meh. I don't keep screen shots of what people post and I don't care enough about you to go back and look. That's Dizz's speciality, not mine. I just remember specifically before you were on this super-conscious, high and mighty kick. You talk about how I was so offensive to Zee, but have laughed at my comments toward her in this thread. You ain't nobody important to take advice from or listen to, ? .

Give a post of bold. Yeen got it, because I said nothing of the sort. You swingin wild now.

If you remember specifically post somethin I said, paraphrase. If you got me dead to rights

I'll own it. You don't though. You tryin to squeeze a W and you aint gonna find it this way.

You lost in the storm.

Couple pages back, I said no one could understand what her ass said unless it was through text and you hit the Lol button.

And you then you go crying about how it's so racist and ? . ? , you bullshitter.

You call me a hypocrite, but you can't face up to the fact that you're one yourself.

So I hit a reaction. LOL at you bein the humor police.

what did I say about anythng being racist?
    or even call you a hypocrite? Post dat ? .

Only thing I said is I wouldnt co-sign fuckery.
    You were about fuckery. I'm not the only one
    who saw or pointed it out. Step out your feelings.
  • Copper
    Options
    lol @ "do some squats"...? is both random and hilarious
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    larry holmes

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/229790/how-flabby-sick-was-larry-holmes-lmao

Oh so it's just an IC meme?
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    pics of kai's mom b/c shes single and im trying to see if I wanna be Kai's new father

? , you ain't my daddy lol

and lesbians call each other daddy? wtf part of the game is that, if we both have vaginas, i'm not calling you daddy, that's creepy as hell

and baby piggie tho? really covet, she does know pig is slang for cracka right?
    LOL

That doesn't mean anything, b.

Met a lot of ? whitey Black power dudes who were ? white girls on the side to stick it to the white man.

I don't know what goes on in Five's personal life. I won't assume he's exempt from that.

And I also just realized Six was right about she said about Zee, anyway.

Do you ever shut the hell up?
    I don't, nor have ever, needed anyone to cape for me... unlike you calling in Six to the rescue, lol.

Has it ever occured to you that you're, as we would say in Ireland, 'talking out of your ? '?

Do I stop talking ? to people who deserve it? No, I don't, airhead.

I didn't call Six to the rescue, ? . I merely said she was right about you. There you go again, twisting the facts to make yourself look better to strangers.

And who cares what the ? Irish people say in your insignificant country? It's not like anybody can understand what the ? you lucky charmed midgets say outside of text, anyway.

Airhead?
    Lol at you getting mad because you can't even win a debate about your own subject. lol

You want to get personal? Ok.
    Who the ? cares what a fat lesbian has to say about feminism when you're feminist by default?
    Insignificant country? Pffft, I can see why you of all people would say that, you're the size of Ireland.

You think I have a problem with being a fat lesbian? Nope. I love licking ? . And ladies like to call me Daddy. Say something original and stop using other people's jokes, you mumble mouthed buffoon.

You're an idiot thinking you can actually debate with no facts or sources. The only reason you "won" is because you have ? , ? here equate intelligence to whether or not they can wack off to your picture, and you fail to basically call them on any of their ? . You think any guy here respects the ? you say on here because you're SO intelligent and SO well versed on things? You're a ? piece and no brains, b.

Get a clue and wake the ? up.

if the bolded were the case, moreno would be considered the smartest poster ever, but is that really the case

as for the rest of your post, just wow, you sound like such a feminist telling a woman all she's good for is to ? and has no mind at all. how's that different from posters judging you for your looks exactly?

I'm just telling her how she's most likely viewed as a piece of ass on this board by the dudes here, just like I'm see as a fat ? .

Realness isn't diminished by any philosophical or political agenda.

how do you know how she's viewed by the dudes here, you make quite a lot of baseless assumptions

it's either/or, either the guys think you're hot and dumb or ugly and smart?

so basically, you can say anything racist/misogynistic whatever, as long as you're being "real" is what you're saying? gotcha

Guys here, especially in Donkey, aren't that complex. Ass, ? , looks--pretty much all they are centered on. Guarantee you guys don't think about her intelligence first hand. Just being honest.

Me initially bringing up her being from Ireland was a joke, b. I remember when I made a ? about Shady team being from Britain, and as I recall, your ass were certainly pressing the LOL button when after I made it. Now when I make a joke about Zee being from Ireland, you want to throw on a cape and start talking about how it's SO racist and SO hypocritical.

And funny how you call me out for making offensive jokes, yet you don't do the same when she says homophobic ? . And you talk about me needing to be consistent and not hypocritical?

FOH with this sudden desire to be the moral majority.

we trolling u... now stop writing titangraphs...

For real, Kai was laughing away when I made a joke about British people, now she wants to pull out the cape when I make fun of people from Ireland. Come on, son.

Girl, what?

Gorl, yes.

If Tabatha didn't trip on a joke to her native country, neither should Lucky Charms. It's not that serious.

It's all about context, though.

No, it's not. That joke was said with me trying to be funny.

She took it seriously and went off. So I just rolled with it.

? forbid if the Irish have no sense of humor and we have to run to their rescue.

Difference is A) it don't see like you and Zee have rapport like that and B) y'all were having a serious debate. It's the Donkey but still; soon as you felt you may be losing the debate you resorted to bigoted mud-slinging.

? , I hardly ever come at chicks first. She got personal first by losing her temper and talking about how she didn't need anyone to fight her battles, all i did was be a man hater saying "oh, six fights your battles", when this wasn't true and it was all personal slick ? . By that time it seemed like she was scrambling for some ? to say since she couldn't back up her argument, so I made fun of her accent. She's a weak person--and I have no respect or sympathy for her.

It's all good.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    I am entertained.... :)

Damn. is Homer Simpson on Family Guy??
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    ;))
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boog take your old ass in the corner with @cain1
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
  • Copper
    Options
    @highrevolutionary its a tupac line from against all odds

"like larry holmes flabby and sick" he was commenting about larry holmes when he came out of retirement out of shape

yous a ? ??
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    its like these chicks been soft ever since @sixsicksins came thru and crushed the buildings...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MzGrahambitches y u hate six?

I don't hate six.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    feet look like they been abused by hammers...
    its like these chicks been soft ever since @sixsicksins came thru and crushed the buildings...
    more like reported the buildings..

This discussion has been closed.