Time to vote Covet off the Island.

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    I ain't gonna lie. I'm gonna wait till ? dies down and use that Al Kai-da line and act like i thought of it.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    let the ? with raptor feet stay
    Sour wrote: »
    my ? , six and kai gotta be the most etherous chicks.
    quoted for truthfulness
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    The last IC chicks that had some type of ass was that dominican ? and that hawaiian ? from DC

kimi got ass but shes like 41 and looks like somebodys auntie

so much disrespect in this post

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lmao at you telling me to do squats when you have like negative ass, ole concave butt

and i meant little ass, in reference to your age, but you automatically thought i was talking about your derriere, i guess hurt pigs always squeal

i like how you're now doing the tough girl act, you're gonna kick some ass huh? :))

Suuuurrree you did, kumquat. If I have concave ass you have noassatall syndrome. Accordingly, join zee in the No Ass Crew and stop talking out of your extended back.

sweetie, do you forget you posted that pic of you in the dressing room? there was not a single curve to be seen, nary a one. also zee and i can't join cuz you are the president of the flat ass committee, and u refuse to let us in

and your insult was simply refugee, how exactly is that only attacking me and not ALL refugees, whatever you say doll. you act like the fractious little brat you are, it's not surprising to me, young people tend to be that way

but trust me, the only harm someone has to fear when you threaten them is not to die of laughter

Your libelous terrorism must end, Al Kai-da. Stop examining & scrutinizing my buttocks and work up to my level, bew. You think you'd have a donk considering I just handed you your ass in 1 post :(

You just said she didn't have an ass though...so you handed her nothing? Damn that's ether :(
    I think she's implying that nothingness is larger than kai's ass; meaning kai's ass is negative. So you could hand kai an ass of an equal magnitude and an opposite sign to her own ass and they will sum to zero.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    I thought it was tarr baby?
  • Copper
    Options
    where kimi to unite these hoes...its like civil war in this bish
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Holy smokes six why you do Danny like that g she said she didn't have a problem with you
  • Copper
    Options
    if six had a give-a-? charity it would go under b/c she never gives any
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    I'm confused, is six handing kai an area of ass or volume of ass?
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    SD 24
    NO 14
    3rd quarter 10:13
    thanks for the UPS lunchroom update holmes

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Lil loca are you wearing a dog chain?

Serious question.

Yes. How'd you guess?

I just saw it...cool
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    So Covet really can't ? ?

? out here ? ? that got ? through a tube?

Man ? that ? .

Kendrick Lamar voice "? ? that."
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dunno but somebody @ me when she starts handing out ? .

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ swij catching feelings over getn dissed by charlie pull ya skirt down b

A bunch of women rights talk i skipped those 10 pages

Kimi why did u soend your weekend caring about this sour/covet situation? Even covet doesnt give a ? about it that much...yet ur over here asking him 21 questions

No one forgot how your scared ass ran out of here yesterday. Trying to sneak back in like nothing happened.

Shut the ? up and watch the show. I'll ? on you later.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    feet look like they been abused by hammers...
    Amotekun wrote: »
    what's funniest to me is that these same posters who ? and moan about white posters saying ? , or posters saying misogynistic ? are the first ones to say some racist or xenophobic ? when ? hits the fan. like it literally never fails.

Real ? .

The pro-black in me makes me want to side with Loca, but I'm not going to cosign hypocrisy and other fuckery no matter who it's coming from.

This. I wont co-sign fuckery. It just leads to more fuckery. Not to mention the paradox of being an American Black and feminist.

However this whole thread has been entertaining. Gotdayum going through all 77 pages doe.

Covet got her soul took.

Sour may have walked into a fatal attraction
    hope you dont own pets dun.

Kai took Conflict's soul....again

Zee sonned loca.

I have been like this the whole thread.

142498-118718-watcher_super.jpg

You should be the last person on here to talk about someone else's hypocrisy.

I saw how you used to post before you were on your Mr. Pro-Black, Marcus Garvey back to Africa ? . FOH on that judgmental tip like you're ? .

Such slander....

I'd explain but ? I look like? This is Donkey so proof or ? . Dont be mad I recapped. Dont come to me lookin for a win because right now you VP of L's

Recapped what? How old girl played duck and cover and her peons caped?

You and Kai are guilty for laughing at questionable ? I've said before and now trying to play innocent like it's not kosher.

Neither of you are in a position to be calling anyone a hypocrite.

log off b you lookin flabby and sick out'chea.

still aint posted that proof.

No, I shall not.

I will not provide proof. I will not provide sources. I will just continue to make statements that are guaranteed to get me ethers and dodge questions in order to win.

Don't you know that's the way it goes now, bruh?

sounds like talkin out your ass to me.

If you got ether drop it, I'd love to see it.

I'll even click the ether button myself *no feelings*

take this ic ? too seriously you out'chea esplainin yourself.

in the donkey of all places too.

Meh. I don't keep screen shots of what people post and I don't care enough about you to go back and look. That's Dizz's speciality, not mine. I just remember specifically before you were on this super-conscious, high and mighty kick. You talk about how I was so offensive to Zee, but have laughed at my comments toward her in this thread. You ain't nobody important to take advice from or listen to, ? .

Give a post of bold. Yeen got it, because I said nothing of the sort. You swingin wild now.

If you remember specifically post somethin I said, paraphrase. If you got me dead to rights

I'll own it. You don't though. You tryin to squeeze a W and you aint gonna find it this way.

You lost in the storm.

Couple pages back, I said no one could understand what her ass said unless it was through text and you hit the Lol button.

And you then you go crying about how it's so racist and ? . ? , you bullshitter.

You call me a hypocrite, but you can't face up to the fact that you're one yourself.

So I hit a reaction. LOL at you bein the humor police.

what did I say about anythng being racist?
    or even call you a hypocrite? Post dat ? .

Only thing I said is I wouldnt co-sign fuckery.
    You were about fuckery. I'm not the only one
    who saw or pointed it out. Step out your feelings.

Quit your crying for being called out, mafucka. You don't co-sign fuckery, but you laugh about it right?

Get. Your. Black. Ass. THEE. ? . Out. Of. Here.

Highly Revolutionary is the only one who is qualified to make any statements about my fuckery, not you, OR Kai, with your flip flopping ? .

LOL @ believing you're one to judge who's qualified to do what or say what.

LOL @ saying what he ? I feel = flip floppin I'm not runnin for IC prez ma stopitfolk.

LOL @ believing finding something funny = co-signing it. If I laugh I click a reaction. Step out those feelings.

LOL @ thinking posting baseless slander w/o proof post = calling someone out.

Gotdayum your world tragic as ? . I'mma click ether on this post just so you feel like you got a win tonight. Can't go home empty handed.

It's Donkey--who gives a ? if I get a win? I'm in it for the laughs and trolling now.

No need for all the theatrics. Admitting to be a sanctimonious hypocrite was really enough.

*looks for your laughs*

b2720f27-aebc-43e7-879c-ae68b4919983.jpg

You quote post where I said its wrong to laugh at politically incorrect ? , I will hold that hypocrite trophy high.

Just cuz you call me a hypocrite dont make it so. Just like if I called you pleasantly plump dont make it so.
    Nuffin pleasant about type-2 diabetes by age 30.

You need a W bad ma. I couldn't give a ? . You stay hatin on my swag. Yes I am better than you. I think on a universal level, you can't form a thought past havin a ? . No diss just bein real. I examine my imperfections and correct them. You live your flaws and wear that ? like it's a badge. You fat and you dont mind. You like bein winded after a flight of stairs? You like sweatin no matter the temperature? You like bein that person ? roll their eyes at when they try to sit next to someone on the L? Word? At least charlie got a lap band. Fix yourself.

INB4 i'm happy bein fat.
    tumblr_ltfxqd87re1qhlnz2.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Max.
    Options
    SD 24
    NO 14
    3rd quarter 10:13
    thanks for the UPS lunchroom update holmes

Im actually on my bed watching the game

You mad? ? prolly sitting on a bean bag chair shoving a astronaut pop down his throat..
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    where kimi to unite these hoes...its like civil war in this bish

Man it's a flat our riot...I don't know how it came to this. I was gone to long :-S
  • Max.
    Options
    How this ? spent his saturday night

? .

bored.

its funny.

did u ask karl why he upped all those threads??
    [/quote]
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well damn. Can somebody give a brotha a quick recap from page 76 to 92?
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    Her colostomy bag spilled on both of them and @sour was like:

"Make it nasty..."

Sour aint got no standards b
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    lmao at you telling me to do squats when you have like negative ass, ole concave butt

and i meant little ass, in reference to your age, but you automatically thought i was talking about your derriere, i guess hurt pigs always squeal

i like how you're now doing the tough girl act, you're gonna kick some ass huh? :))

Suuuurrree you did, kumquat. If I have concave ass you have noassatall syndrome. Accordingly, join zee in the No Ass Crew and stop talking out of your extended back.

sweetie, do you forget you posted that pic of you in the dressing room? there was not a single curve to be seen, nary a one. also zee and i can't join cuz you are the president of the flat ass committee, and u refuse to let us in

and your insult was simply refugee, how exactly is that only attacking me and not ALL refugees, whatever you say doll. you act like the fractious little brat you are, it's not surprising to me, young people tend to be that way

but trust me, the only harm someone has to fear when you threaten them is not to die of laughter

Your libelous terrorism must end, Al Kai-da. Stop examining & scrutinizing my buttocks and work up to my level, bew. You think you'd have a donk considering I just handed you your ass in 1 post :(

You just said she didn't have an ass though...so you handed her nothing? Damn that's ether :(
    I think she's implying that nothingness is larger than kai's ass; meaning kai's ass is negative. So you could hand kai an ass of an equal magnitude and an opposite sign to her own ass and they will sum to zero.
    But if she's handing Kai a negative amount of something wouldn't that imply she is actually giving it to herself? She's giving herself some ass? ? ?

This thread just got even realer.
    Well no, she either handed kai nothing--which would be larger than kai's ass--or she handed kai a positive amount of ass; which would add up to zero when added to kai's negative ass.

So kai was handed no ass, or kai has no ass after receiving some ass.
  • Max.
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    SWJ pulled a Max and dropped an old ass picture.

Come on boo, you better than that!!

So i set trends...
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    I'm confused, is six handing kai an area of ass or volume of ass?
    A volume, because ass must be a scalar quantity.
This discussion has been closed.