The Indy/Int'l Wrestling Thread - ROH Final Battle ‘17, M Dalton Castle def. Cody Rhodes for Title

Options

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I was watching this and then I started to think, "I Have Seen This Before" and what da ya know, Kurt gets screwed.
    I was watching Kurt cuss out Hogan and then I knew he was going to spit in his face.
    Taz said it was Deja Vu and he was right. I wonder what Vince is going to say about this.
    And it's ironic that it's the same ref from The Montreal Screwjob. Kurt bout to go back to the WWE.
    Foley is gone, Kurt is gone, Sting is probably going to leave, Awesome Kong is leaving, Booker left at the right time and there's no telling who else is going to leave.
  • mystery brown
    mystery brown Confirm Email Posts: 144
    edited January 2010
    Options
    See the theme? They're kicking out ALL the old guys. Hall, Nash, Syxx, Angle, Foley, Booker, Sting probably..

I just find it ironic that Hogan - one of the oldest - is doing it.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hogan fukin up tna. i give it 2 years b4 that ? is a rap
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The nasty boys got a dub last night lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *watches the OTTB from the rafters*
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you kno at first i thought hogan would be of help for tna, but im starting to change my mind. wtf are these guys doin?
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited January 2010
    Options
    they just beggin for attention with that kurt/hogan storyline that ? was lame lol@kurt throwin a chair and it didn't even do no damage lol
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ToWn_? wrote: »
    they just beggin for attention with that kurt/hogan storyline that ? was lame lol@kurt throwin a chair and it didn't even do no damage lol

why these ? think rehashin old ass lame storylines gon progress them? ? stay livin in the past
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited February 2010
    Options
    come march these ? tryin go head to head wit vinny mac....they need to step up their game
  • SW_Lyrikal
    SW_Lyrikal Members Posts: 21
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a lot of people gon hate but come on, a company that started no where and still kinda is, producing kuz Vince playin out now a days...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Running back n forth tonight off WWE and TNA. That last cage match SMH, should've made it the 1st match and no main event. Did they really think they were gonna pull ratings with SM leaving Raw? Hell no. That cage match look like it sucked anyway, all I seen was dude flying off the top and giving an elbow drop to Pac.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    TNA > WWE. i hadnt watched wrestling for real since WCW ended, besides when it was Hogan v. Rock at Wrestlemania 18 or whatever. i dont know why people dont like TNA. WWE is boring as hell, and i hate all their big stars. Undertaker, HBK, HHH, Orton, Cena, Batista.. theyre all wack and boring to me.

AJ Styles, NWO members, Mr. Anderson >>>>
  • riddlerap
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ric Flair is the GOAT on-screen personality.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LOL TNA is like the new age WCW, but what are they gonna do in 5 years when half their roster is either dead, retired, or too old to walk to the ring every week?

I do think I'll be watching more for Jeff Hardy, RVD, Styles and the X Divison though.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    TNA > WWE. i hadnt watched wrestling for real since WCW ended, besides when it was Hogan v. Rock at Wrestlemania 18 or whatever. i dont know why people dont like TNA. WWE is boring as hell, and i hate all their big stars. Undertaker, HBK, HHH, Orton, Cena, Batista.. theyre all wack and boring to me.

AJ Styles, NWO members, Mr. Anderson >>>>

Cause the wwe is like nba live. to fans there gonna stay with the popular brand even though it bad. With tna its like the nba 2k series underrated, underappreciated and no matter how good they are or who they have they still be second bananas to the wwe
  • riddlerap
    edited March 2010
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    Cause the wwe is like nba live. to fans there gonna stay with the popular brand even though it bad. With tna its like the nba 2k series underrated, underappreciated and no matter how good they are or who they have they still be second bananas to the wwe

damn. great analogy.
  • riddlerap
    edited March 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    LOL TNA is like the new age WCW, but what are they gonna do in 5 years when half their roster is either dead, retired, or too old to walk to the ring every week?

I do think I'll be watching more for Jeff Hardy, RVD, Styles and the X Divison though.

they got plenty of young talent. AJ Styles > every wrestler in WWE, pure talent/ability-wise. and hes entertaining to watch.

the people who still have some shelf life to me are...kaz, aj, generation me, amazing red, d'angelo dinero, desmond wolfe, eric young, mr. anderson, rob terry, shannon moore.

they may be adding kenny dykstra soon as well.

honestly though i could just watch hall/nash/bischoff every single week for the next 10 years and be satisfied. i love those guys.
  • riddlerap
    edited March 2010
    Options
    just think ric flair is way older than basically everyone on TNA currently, and hes still entertaining. so even people like pac/nash/hall, they could still be in it for awhile. nash and pac specifically are in great shape, and even hall doesnt look bad compared to how he was just a few years ago.
  • KillaCham
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Is anyone actually watching right now??
  • riddlerap
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • KillaCham
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hardy vs. RVD >>>>>>>
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So we gonna act like RVD winning the TNA title didnt Happen? REALLY?
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont see the big deal...
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tna sucks new era wcw