The Indy/Int'l Wrestling Thread - ROH Final Battle ‘17, M Dalton Castle def. Cody Rhodes for Title

Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    At TNA Victory Road, the main event between Sting and Jeff Hardy for the TNA championship lasted a mere 1 minute and 28 seconds before Sting got the quick pinfall.

According to numerous sources in the TNA locker room, the main event was cut short because of major concern about Jeff Hardy’s “state of mind” backstage. Other speculation is that Sting wouldn’t agree to wrestling a long match with Hardy if he was in bad condition.

After the show event, fans in the Impact Zone chanted “Bulls***” while security walked Jeff Hardy to the back. Sting was visibly upset over the awkward finish to the main event.

Jeff Hardy is back in court next Monday 3/21 for his pending drug charges.

(Partial Source: pwinsider.com)
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    (Partial Source: pwinsider.com)

TNA just needs to fold. Dixie carter needs to do something else with her scrilla because this wrestling ish just ain't working out for her
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    smh @ 2 of my top 5 having such a horrible match..
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Was Jeff ? or something,this guy just throwing his career away. Didn't he do this before
  • Mally_G
    edited March 2011
    Options
    TNA str8 robbed the paying fans for a 1:28 main event.

If TNA officials knew that Hardy was in "a bad condition", then you pull him from the match and put someone else in his spot that can carry Sting but lose the match.

TNA has so much internal issues, it's laughable. There's no defending this behavior.

TNA needs to cut their loses with Hardy. He does NOTHING for them. They are catering to an debit to their overall assets. Hardy brings no ratings and viewers to the TNA product.

Now his “issues” are cutting into the product itself and making TNA look even worse. They need to let the man go. They owe him NO FAVORS.

I just don’t understand why TNA continues to hold the hand of so many washed up and has-been wrestlers.

Was Jeff ? or something,this guy just throwing his career away. Didn't he do this before

It's happened quite a few times.

The last I remember him getting heat for busting Ken Anderson in the head with the chair in an unprotected way, causing him to get a mild concussion and stitches.

I think the time before then, he came to a PPV "out of it" and they were about to pull him from the main event and he convinced them to let him go.

Dude is ? up, but TNA is enabling him by continuing to push him and allowing him to wrestle.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • sychorat
    sychorat Members Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Mally_G
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Former WWE talent Joanie “Chyna” Laurer is backstage at tonight’s TNA iMPACT! taping in Orlando, Florida and will debut as Kurt Angle’s mistress.

Lindsay Hayward (a/k/a Isis the Amazon), who was tapped to participate in WWE NXT last fall, was originally scheduled for the part. However, it was determined that she was too green for the role. Nonetheless, she too is scheduled for tonight’s taping.

source: prowrestling.net

TNA wasting money on another useless individual who brings no value to the company.

She is in worse shape mentally than Jeff Hardy. And she's been away from the business for so long, I'm pretty sure she's not in shape.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Another WWE reject in TNA
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Tonight was wack, ? Foley was predictable. Chyna comes back, EH not too thrilled, even though I knew this already but it's not gonna be the same. I'm confused though, they introduced her as Angle's tag team partner, not mistress so what's up with the mistress thing? Is it Chyna?

The battle royal was wack too, another prediction too easy. But I do hope Anderson receives the title and a long run, he deserves it imo.
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Tonight was wack, ? Foley was predictable. Chyna comes back, EH not too thrilled, even though I knew this already but it's not gonna be the same. I'm confused though, they introduced her as Angle's tag team partner, not mistress so what's up with the mistress thing? Is it Chyna?

The battle royal was wack too, another prediction too easy. But I do hope Anderson receives the title and a long run, he deserves it imo.

we'll seeeee, but itz not a good look to job in ya first match after winning the gold
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Gunner will be Impact Wrestling's "Randal Keith Orton"... I beleive this is Eric Bischoff's Direction.
  • northwest443
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Bound For Glory Series Standings

* Gunner – 21 points
    * Crimson – 17 points
    * AJ Styles – 14 points
    * James Storm – 14 points
    * Matt Morgan – 14 points
    * Brother Devon – 7 points
    * Scott Steiner – 7 points
    * Rob Van Dam – 7 points
    * Bully Ray – 7 points
    * Robert Roode – 0 points
    * The Pope – 0 points
    * Samoa Joe – 0 points
  • VIBE
    edited July 2011
    Options

* Gunner – 21 points
    * Crimson – 17 points
    * AJ Styles – 14 points
    * Rob Van Dam – 7 points
    * Bully Ray – 7 points
    * The Pope – 0 points
    * Samoa Joe – 0 points

WTF? That's ? up....
  • northwest443
    edited July 2011
    Options

* Gunner – 21 points
    * Crimson – 17 points
    * AJ Styles – 14 points
    * Rob Van Dam – 7 points
    * Bully Ray – 7 points
    * The Pope – 0 points
    * Samoa Joe – 0 points
    WTF? That's ? up....
    Wade understands you and Joe's disappointment tumblr_lmnbvpKIiG1qax9gv.gif
  • VIBE
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wait, since Matt Morgan scored the win (rather than Crimson) Matt gets a full 7 and Crimson gets 3? If not, how did he get 3 points?

SMH @ Bully Ray, nobody Devon and old man Steiner at least having 7 points and Joe having none. Joe is getting done ? in there.

Where do you think they're going with this new crazy/? "Joker" Sting? Think they'll make it "turn" Hogan face, then Hogan and Bishoff face off in a good v evil type ? ?
  • northwest443
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wait, since Matt Morgan scored the win (rather than Crimson) Matt gets a full 7 and Crimson gets 3? If not, how did he get 3 points
    6/23 Impact Wrestling: Matt Morgan & Crimson beat Beer Money (Morgan scored the pin - 7 points Morgan - Crimson 3 Points for the team win).
  • northwest443
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Where do you think they're going with this new crazy/? "Joker" Sting? Think they'll make it "turn" Hogan face, then Hogan and Bishoff face off in a good v evil type ? ?

I did see Hogan turning face at first, but for some reason I think they swapped that idea for something different. "Will The Real Hulk Hogan Please Stand Up!" was the name of the script I guess????..

69388_o.gif

Now im not really sure whats going on at the moment. Kinda lost with this one. But the Joker Sting character seems to be taking off very well and i could see it extending into other feuds like, him ? ' up immortal so they have to rebuild. kidnapping bishoff or some ? . Him and Abyss doing something again but better. Im just throwing ? out there, but it just opens up so many different scenarios for him to explore...same as Big Evil/American Badass Undertaker when that change happened.
  • northwest443
    edited July 2011
    Options
    BFG Series Update

- Friday night’s TNA BaseBrawl show in Brooklyn, New York saw Rob Van Dam pin AJ Styles and Brother Devon pin Bully Ray in Bound For Glory Series matches. Saturday night’s live event in Asbury Park, New Jersey saw Crimson pin Van Dam and Ray pin Devon in two more Bound For Glory Series matches.

Following this weekend’s TNA live events, here are the updated Bound For Glory Series standings:

* Crimson – 24 points
    * Gunner – 21 points
    * Rob Van Dam – 14 points
    * Bully Ray – 14 points
    * Brother Devon – 14 points
    * AJ Styles – 14 points
    * The Pope – 0 points
    * Samoa Joe – 0 points
  • northwest443
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Thursday Night IMPACT WRESTLING
    Devon +7 pinned Samoa Joe
    Gunner +7 pinned AJ Styles

7/1 Brooklyn, NY
    Devon +7 pinned Bully Ray
    RVD +7 pinned AJ Styles

7/2 Asbury Park, NJ
    Crimson +7 pinned RVD
    Bully Ray +7 pinned Devon

Standings as of 7/5
    * Crimson - 24 pts
    * Gunner - 21 pts
    * Matt Morgan - 14 pts
    * James Storm - 14 pts
    * RVD - 14 pts
    * AJ Styles - 14 pt
    * Bully Ray - 14 pts
    * Devon - 14 pts
    * Scott Steiner - 7 pts
    * Samoa Joe - 0 pts
    * Pope - 0 pts
    * Robert (Now Again "Bobby") Roode - 0 pts
  • Mally_G
    edited July 2011
    Options

INDIRECT SPOILER ALERT

Based on your question and last night Impact tapings, this might actually happen.
  • northwest443
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Just Something To Read.. it's pretty detailed so I will just post the link..

Nightmares in Nashville: A look at TNA/Impact Wrestling management

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/7/12/2272422/nightmares-in-nashville
  • northwest443
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Standings as of 7/17
    * Crimson - 31 pts
    * Gunner - 21 pts
    * Devon - 21 pts
    * James Storm - 14 pts
    * RVD - 14 pts