The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All 3 Broly movies sucked to me

The best movies are Bardock, The World's Greatest and the 2 Cooler movies
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    u guys forgeting that goku could of beat cell himself if he just focused on his trainin in the time chamber. But instead he chose to focus on training Gohan to beat him

Wrong. Son Gohan's potential is the highest among the Z-Fighters.

Did you watch from Episode 1?

Gohan is just not that smart like the rest of them besides Trunks.

Gohan's fights are the most lacking, because he's either getting beaten or beaten someone badly.

true, gohan had that hidden power that came out to ? cell. but like all saiyans you get stronger after every fight, gohan wasn't in them wars like vegeta and goku was. gohan his his peak with the mystical power the kai's gave him. after that he was useless.

later on into the gt series gohan was very book smart.

also, i saw the DBZ movies i spoke of yesterday. and yeah bio broly was bad, real BAD!. lol

history of trunks was a good back story for the beginning of the cell sega.

bardock was good also, setting up the freiza sage, also showing how evil freiza was.

and fusion reborn was just ok.....

• tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only cool part about fusion reborn was gogeta using that sparkle dimension ball on janemba
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another thing...Early DBZ drawings/animation >>> the later episodes

• CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    And I hate the way it always ends up one on one...Goku and Piccolo fightin' Raditz > Goku fightin' Buu
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Oh...Started watchin' One Piece not too long ago...on episode 150...

One Piece > DBZ
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    what i hated about DBZ/DBGT is how all the Earth fighters Krillin,Tein,Yamcha,Piccolo would end up getting they ? kicked then Vegeta would come throught do him for awhile to get his ass kicked and then goku comes keeps up with the bad guy,gets his ass kid and proceeds to come back and whip ass
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    what i hated about DBZ/DBGT is how all the Earth fighters Krillin,Tein,Yamcha,Piccolo would end up getting they ? kicked then Vegeta would come throught do him for awhile to get his ass kicked and then goku comes keeps up with the bad guy,gets his ass kid and proceeds to come back and whip ass

Same ? every villain...I'd say its because DBZ didn't really get down with character development ? ...So only Vegeta and Goku can hold more than one episode alone...Who gives a ? about them other ? ?

Tien still the GOAT to me though
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? on DBZ lol

DBZ writers from the get go plan on the show being all about Saiyans everybody else a SIDE piece

Tien did all that training but his potential height aint ? versus saiyans so yeah he a scrub

it gets a lil confusing and dry after cell games cause at first they wanted it all about Gohan and moving away from Goku but that was they biggest mistake ....they should of came with a better plot idea like a long lost saiyan who actually was intersting enough to carry the show...cause they made Vegeta a bad ass but only verbally...that ? was always getting his ass wooped by elite competition smh
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    tumblr_m8yvx8nypn1r72ht7o7_r1_500.gif

Just came across this....the ? ??? What movie has Trunks going SSJ3??
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta be some fake dragonball AF ? . That ? had ? goin ssj5 and 6 and ? .

? wit blue hair had a ? in 01' havin the wee-bay face
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If I remember correctly this is some game in japan there's a trailer on youtube of it somehwre if that's what I'm thinking off
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They shoulda had Vegeta and Goku closer kind of like how Piccolo and GOku were at the very beginning of DBZ. What Goku was missing was a true rival. ? never looked at Vegeta like a rival. I could understand how that's some insulting ? to Vegeta but they shoulda built off that more than just have Goku off world and Vegeta sulking and makin deals with the devil. Seems like a cheap way to make that rivalry come to a crescendo.

Piccolo shoulda been a lot stronger. Dunny was basically the two strongest Nameks ever after he absorbed Nail and then rejoined with Kame. His ceiling should have raised exponentially.

Like I said they shoulda brought Pikkon onto the show, and did background on him. The show should not have been as formulaic as it was, ? was predictable.

They tried to bring the adventure portion of the show in GT like they had in DB but they used characters no one gave a ? about. Wasted story arc. It should have been Tien Goku Vegeta and Gohan. No one gave a ? about Pan. Gohan coulda met some off world ? . Tien could have had some side quest that boosted his power.

Man I look at DBZ and GT and look at all that wasted potential. If I could buy the rights to that ? . ? ....the revamp would be crazy.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    They shoulda had Vegeta and Goku closer kind of like how Piccolo and GOku were at the very beginning of DBZ. What Goku was missing was a true rival. ? never looked at Vegeta like a rival. I could understand how that's some insulting ? to Vegeta but they shoulda built off that more than just have Goku off world and Vegeta sulking and makin deals with the devil. Seems like a cheap way to make that rivalry come to a crescendo.

Piccolo shoulda been a lot stronger. Dunny was basically the two strongest Nameks ever after he absorbed Nail and then rejoined with Kame. His ceiling should have raised exponentially.

Like I said they shoulda brought Pikkon onto the show, and did background on him. The show should not have been as formulaic as it was, ? was predictable.

They tried to bring the adventure portion of the show in GT like they had in DB but they used characters no one gave a ? about. Wasted story arc. It should have been Tien Goku Vegeta and Gohan. No one gave a ? about Pan. Gohan coulda met some off world ? . Tien could have had some side quest that boosted his power.

Man I look at DBZ and GT and look at all that wasted potential. If I could buy the rights to that ? . ? ....the revamp would be crazy.

yes alot of wasted potential it started dwindling when cell games came about
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    CS plenty of lost potential...Also CS the Vegeta should have been closer to Goku thing...SMH at Goku bein' by far the strongest...In Dragonball, Goku had rivals...Krillen...Tien...the Piccolo...

And Mercenary Tao travellin' by way of pillar...GOAT
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_m8yvx8nypn1r72ht7o7_r1_500.gif

Just came across this....the ? ??? What movie has Trunks going SSJ3??

That's from that game Dragon Ball Heroes

This ? ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKXHyZYgrqk

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    just got finished watching the 2 cooler movies. the second one was better than the first one. lol@ vegeta saving goku and seconds later getting sonned by cooler.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

One Piece > DBZ

man that ? is on Hulu... people say its the GOAT but I couldnt get into the first episode.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    just got finished watching the 2 cooler movies. the second one was better than the first one. lol@ vegeta saving goku and seconds later getting sonned by cooler.

like I said before... the creator didnt like Vegeta...lol
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CeLLaR-Door damn bruh 150 that's it? ? just wait until the imperial down and great war eps. Also when they come back from 2 years of training. You will ? bricks.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »

One Piece > DBZ

man that ? is on Hulu... people say its the GOAT but I couldnt get into the first episode.

Don't watch the dubs and it's worth it. One piece is my favorite anime of all time.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Bio broly will forever be the worst movie i've ever seen. Word, broly being beaten by water?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I like Vegeta cause son was the biggest ? talker
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegeta ether game WAS on point tho