The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KINGEC wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    My favorite saga was the Artificial Human/Cell Saga

Even tho it was ass.

Freeza Saga was the best.

Namak/Frieza Saga had so much filler tho...

How 5 mins gon last 20 damn episodes? lol

Name the fillers beside Gohan fighting Freeza.

Dragging out episodes =/= fillers.

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Frieza saga was the best because it had the hugest payoff. Krillin got killed off twice by the same ? . Vegeta was actually at his most trill and Goku went Super Saiyan. Bruce Faulconer SSJ theme>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other version of that moment. Cell games were a disappointment simply becasue Gohan just didnt do ? with it afterward. Buu saga was just reatrded and as much as I hate the fct they cut it out of Kai, I am not that mad because it was long drawn out and just boring as ? after a while. ? way to end a series.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Frieza saga was the best because it had the hugest payoff. Krillin got killed off twice by the same ? . Vegeta was actually at his most trill and Goku went Super Saiyan. Bruce Faulconer SSJ theme>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other version of that moment. Cell games were a disappointment simply becasue Gohan just didnt do ? with it afterward. Buu saga was just reatrded and as much as I hate the fct they cut it out of Kai, I am not that mad because it was long drawn out and just boring as ? after a while. ? way to end a series.

Bruce's music is obnoxious, get the ? outta here. No once in the Original dub there was silence. NOT ONE SCENE IN THE ENTIRE SHOW, W.O.A.T. I used to love his music, too. Until I found out that DBZ came out when I was in my diapers and ended around when AEOM came out. I was like wow.

Don't let me get started on the DBZ dub movies, the obnoxious rock amv songs in the background.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »

Bruce's music is obnoxious, get the ? outta here. No once in the Original dub there was silence. NOT ONE SCENE IN THE ENTIRE SHOW, W.O.A.T. I used to love his music, too. Until I found out that DBZ came out when I was in my diapers and ended around when AEOM came out. I was like wow.

Word??
    You smokin bath salts. There isnt one kid who didnt suddenly feel like super ? after listenin to Bruce Faulconer's ? . ? that Oh-la-la-head-cha-la We Got Power ? .

http://youtu.be/tU5EMlT3Uzw
    http://youtu.be/3s2Ksz7rpck
    http://youtu.be/M954D_jyJbQ
    http://youtu.be/kQAfdeffrvM
    http://youtu.be/l_2BSHbv3SY
    http://youtu.be/jpkeAQG6kQw
    http://youtu.be/aXJKr4bnGxk
    http://youtu.be/1ronCRBEwtc
    http://youtu.be/FxPcXCqcKj0
    http://youtu.be/fV3v2aAag5A

Don't let me get started on the DBZ dub movies, the obnoxious rock amv songs in the background.

• KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    KINGEC wrote: »
    My favorite saga was the Artificial Human/Cell Saga

Even tho it was ass.

Freeza Saga was the best.

Namak/Frieza Saga had so much filler tho...

How 5 mins gon last 20 damn episodes? lol

Name the fillers beside Gohan fighting Freeza.

Dragging out episodes =/= fillers.

lol It had a lot of filler in the Namek/Frieza saga tho bruh

Most of that whole fight between Frieza and Goku was filler. I'll be here all day to tell you in detail what was...

That Bulma/Frog Captain Ginyu switch body ?

That fake namek ?

Gohan returning to fight Frieza ?

Vegeta seeing Goku as a Super Sayian after being wished back ?

That's from off the top of the head. There is more tho

Can't C/S this right here. Bruce's music made the show more epic at parts.

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ Another filler was the ginyu force going to King Kai planet and fighting Tien, Yamcha and Chiaotzu.

Bulma losing the dragonball and trying to get it from the crab

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mayne most of the Frieza saga was filler...To be fair, the whole fight up until Frieza started usin' his full power was filler
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @Chi-

Good looks.

Dunt forgot bout them 2.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man piccolo was the ? . I'm mad they made him irrelevant later in the series
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    310px-DBZ_Earth's_Special_Forces.jpg

Dragon Ball is by far the greatest anime series of all time and one of the greatest animated series in Animation History. I love how deep the story is and how you follow Goku life from birth, to child, to teen, to adult to afterlife. You follow all his family and friends as they go on this great journey. I had the pleasure of Living in Japan a small bit so I got to see Dragon Ball long before it came to the states in Japanese when I couldn't understand a damn thing but I still enjoyed it. "Dragon Ball" and "Dragon Ball Z" are both Classic series. "Dragon Ball GT" was the weak link but still had it's moments. Again I love how deep and how many layers the story has. It had it all from great fighting, to science fiction to space travel to time travel. I love how Goku was suppose to destory Earth but ended up protecting it and convincing others to protect it with him. I loved Gohan and how he did so much even as a child. Vegeta was Hard Body Royal Prince who never wanted to admit Goku was stronger than him. I love Future Trucks and Kid Trucks. Piccolo was the man, loved his entrances. Kuririn and Yamucha were both cool to be humans and still fight hard. Tenchihan was great. Love some of the side characters too. Sure Mr Popo was a little racist, lol.

The Main Villains were all great Freza was just the Don. Seru (Cell) was just a menace as well as the other androids. Majinbu was a weak villain but he still kicked some Z fighter Ass. The movies were dope too, I like how they all took place in different realities of the Dragon Ball story line but seem to tie in to what was happening. My favorite 3 movies were Cooler 1+2 and Brody 1. Those 3 movies were the ? . I also liked the Red Ribbon and Bojack movies. The future Trucks Movie was amazing. Overall there isn't enough positive things I can say. I have the entire series on DVD, yes all 500+ episodes and I have all the movies. Like most fans I was completely heartbroken and disgusted with how Hollywood put out that terrible "Dragon Ball Evolution" ? , I'm so happy it flopped so hard. That was the fan base rejecting that trash. Could you imagine them doing a Dragon Ball movie with the right budget and effects today? It could be epic, hopefully they reboot it right. Overall Goku and Gohan were my favorite characters. Father and Son. I can't wait for the new movie dropping in march. While I was in Japan I got to see a Dragon Ball movie on the Big Screen, it was great. I hope they bring it here to the states on a limited run. Overall Dragon Ball Series is the GOAT and the mythology is amazing. I was very happy to see American Kids embrace the series. But I have to be honest, I can't watch it in English dub, I like the Japanese voices better.
  • Amotekun
    edited October 2012
    Options
    DBZ-dragon-ball-z-14573052-733-500.jpg

Dragon Ball is by far the greatest anime series of all time and one of the greatest animated series in Animation History. I love how deep the story is and how you follow Goku life from birth, to child, to teen, to adult to afterlife. You follow all his family and friends as they go on this great journey. I had the pleasure of Living in Japan a small bit so I got to see Dragon Ball long before it came to the states in Japanese when I couldn't understand a damn thing but I still enjoyed it. "Dragon Ball" and "Dragon Ball Z" are both Classic series. "Dragon Ball GT" was the weak link but still had it's moments. Again I love how deep and how many layers the story has. It had it all from great fighting, to science fiction to space travel to time travel. I love how Goku was suppose to destory Earth but ended up protecting it and convincing others to protect it with him. I loved Gohan and how he did so much even as a child. Vegeta was Hard Body Royal Prince who never wanted to admit Goku was stronger than him. I love Future Trucks and Kid Trucks. Piccolo was the man, loved his entrances. Kuririn and Yamucha were both cool to be humans and still fight hard. Tenchihan was great. Love some of the side characters too. Sure Mr Popo was a little racist, lol.

The Main Villains were all great Freza was just the Don. Seru (Cell) was just a menace as well as the other androids. Majinbu was a weak villain but he still kicked some Z fighter Ass. The movies were dope too, I like how they all took place in different realities of the Dragon Ball story line but seem to tie in to what was happening. My favorite 3 movies were Cooler 1+2 and Brody 1. Those 3 movies were the ? . I also liked the Red Ribbon and Bojack movies. The future Trucks Movie was amazing. Overall there isn't enough positive things I can say. I have the entire series on DVD, yes all 500+ episodes and I have all the movies. Like most fans I was completely heartbroken and disgusted with how Hollywood put out that terrible "Dragon Ball Evolution" ? , I'm so happy it flopped so hard. That was the fan base rejecting that trash. Could you imagine them doing a Dragon Ball movie with the right budget and effects today? It could be epic, hopefully they reboot it right. Overall Goku and Gohan were my favorite characters. Father and Son. I can't wait for the new movie dropping in march. While I was in Japan I got to see a Dragon Ball movie on the Big Screen, it was great. I hope they bring it here to the states on a limited run. Overall Dragon Ball Series is the GOAT and the mythology is amazing. I was very happy to see American Kids embrace the series. But I have to be honest, I can't watch it in English dub, I like the Japanese voices better.

bruh....reel it in mayne. You in hear givn sloppy top to akira toriyama.

http://youtu.be/_HN0GBRu10E
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at Picollo thinking hem fools better not jump me
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wrote a paper on hoe dbz was promoting white supremacy in high school.

My thesis was the fact that ? had to turn blond with green eyes to be the best and how they would turn "super sayin" which was word play for "super ? " haha. I had mad fun writing that paper.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Azad wrote: »

My thesis was the fact that ? had to turn blond with green eyes to be the best and how they would turn "super sayin" which was word play for "super ? " haha. I had mad fun writing that paper.

what grade you got on that paper?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold on if King Vegeta got bodied, wouldnt that make Vegeta the king? Lol not the prince...
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold on if King Vegeta got bodied, wouldnt that make Vegeta the king? Lol not the prince...
    i guess you have to be crowed the king, right?

• ohhhla
    Options
    DBZ-dragon-ball-z-14573052-733-500.jpg

Thank you, Rap. Unless DB Kai. The English Dub is terrible and laughable at best like for real.

• ohhhla
    Options
    ? , when I meant fillers. I mean SOn Goku SSJ vs Freeza.

I know those whole fillers.

Freeza Saga>>Cell Saga

The only great thing in the Cell Saga was SSJ2, USSJ, USSJ2 and FPSSJ

Piccolo's last fight against #17.

Stupid plot devices everywhere.

Vegeta letting Cell obtain his Perfect form?

Gohan not killing Cell cauusing his father's death

Goku not telling Gohan that he had the potential to go SSJ2?

Not devising a plan or strategy

Him giving Cell a Senzu

Cell not dodge the Full-Power Kamehame-Ha

A lot of stupidity in the Cell Saga

It's my favorite, too.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Azad wrote: »

what grade you got on that paper?

I got a A. I was and am a mean ass writer

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_mca085fOQf1r72ht7o1_500.gif

lmao...

That's ? face lmao
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_mca085fOQf1r72ht7o1_500.gif