The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Toriyama checked out on Dragon Ball in like 1995, he's been on autopilot since.

90% of the ? that he says is not going to hit a page. I doubt Yamoshi even becomes a thing, I'd be surprised if he did.

That said, it's mythology and that ? is supposed to be clouded. Myths and legends become myths and legends due to the story being different depending on whose telling the tale.

Most of y'all ? have watched Trigun.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    That ? Toriyama checked out on Dragon Ball in like 1995, he's been on autopilot since.

90% of the ? that he says is not going to hit a page. I doubt Yamoshi even becomes a thing, I'd be surprised if he did.

That said, it's mythology and that ? is supposed to be clouded. Myths and legends become myths and legends due to the story being different depending on whose telling the tale.

How can you say he checked out. If anything, Dragon Ball’s Story was simple and now he’s adding more to it and putting in more effort. I’d like to believe that all of this is coming out for a reason. Ungrateful ass ? . Let’s just see where it’s going
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

How can you say he checked out. If anything, Dragon Ball’s Story was simple and now he’s adding more to it and putting in more effort. I’d like to believe that all of this is coming out for a reason. Ungrateful ass ? . Let’s just see where it’s going

Hilarious how yall are disagreeing with each other but still simultaneously defending Toriyamas poor writing
  • gemini86
    Options

Hilarious how yall are disagreeing with each other but still simultaneously defending Toriyamas poor writing

Man just watch lol
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man just watch lol

The show just aint for him smh.
  • gemini86
    Options

Man just watch lol

The show just aint for him smh.

My ? I been saying that. I’ve never seen him say anything positive
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gemini86
    Options
    Vegeta better not be eliminated. Why they always doing Vegeta ? in the previews lol
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Not gonna lie, at first I was hot that even after Ribrianne got eliminated, that ? was STILL hogging the episode. That love ? was getting on my last ? nerve since I thought we were done with it.

But Gohan/Piccolo against the Namekians was ill. Got some chills after seeing all the namekians they absorbed. That was the first real emotional moment in a while. That whole fight with them was the best part of the episode, and probably the most well-done part of Super in the last two months.

Goku and the androids vs universe 2 wasn't terrible, but ? just enough of them ? yo. It was played out 3 months ago. The gravity love thing was kinda cool, and goku's kamehameha bending through it was cool. So not all horrible. But i'm glad they are 100% gone now.

This is the first ep I'll rewatch in a minute, and mostly cause of gohan/piccolo vs the namekians. How can they come up with such trill ? at the same time they produce the rest of this garbage?

? I felt that last special beam cannon though. Kamehameha beam cannon got me hyped as ? .
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Universe 2 is trash.. im glad they are gone...

Too bad about Universe 6... they'll get wished back tho im sure of it. Champa was a ? ? till the end.. lol

Vegeta ? off now.. hopefully we finally get to see him shine.

Gohan went hard this episode.. imagine if that ? actually gave a ? about fighting lol
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad they got them love ? the ? outta there

That piccolo gohan fight was trill.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone noticed that Beerus was talking to himself when he closed his eyes. He wanted to say something to his brother but his pride was in the way

Thats RNS tho. I respect that man
  • sdotcarter111
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Them two absorbed a whole planet united together to save the universe. Billions of beings fighting as one.

That ? was ill. And Camby never shoulda won DPOY
  • gemini86
    Options
    Goku and Gohan both ended 2 universes. Goku with 9 and 2 and Gohan with !0 and 6.
  • gemini86
    Options
    Them two absorbed a whole planet united together to save the universe. Billions of beings fighting as one.

That ? was ill. And Camby never shoulda won DPOY

no they didnt. the absorbed only the ones who volunteered
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's weird, I actually felt bad for U2 as they got erased... Not so much for U6, although I felt bad for Beerus. Man did yall see Gohan slam dunk that ? though? Bruh came in like MJ with the tongue out lol
  • gemini86
    Options
    It's weird, I actually felt bad for U2 as they got erased... Not so much for U6, although I felt bad for Beerus. Man did yall see Gohan slam dunk that ? though? Bruh came in like MJ with the tongue out lol

this made me lol like hehehehoooo

• inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

why you feel bad for universe 2? Every single character from that universe was a waste of screen time....Ol power of love ass ? lol
  • gemini86
    Options
    Filler Arc next week smh. Universe 2 backstory. How the Power of love came to be
  • sdotcarter111
    Options
    If yall love all the other universes so much why dont u jist go live there.

Cause them ? gone.