SuperHero Draft SQUAREOFF: Who wins?

Options

Comments

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DOnt do all the matches in the same day. Do like two a day so people can vote and listening to peoples strategies.
    Someone should make up somwe rules like. Characters have to be and charctsers and do things they usually do and ? like that.

Each character needs to be utilized in the strategy.

No battlefield removal

No utilizing amped feats.

? needs to be canon. Don't come in here talking about Spiderman solos hulk. That was ? poor writing.

In the no prep battle no weaknesses are known. Ex: surfer can't create kryptonite to defeat supes. He doesn't know that. If characters no each other well ie: Cyke and Logan...weaknesses and strengths are known and ecploitable. Anything else?
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    DOnt do all the matches in the same day. Do like two a day so people can vote and listening to peoples strategies.
    Someone should make up somwe rules like. Characters have to be and charctsers and do things they usually do and ? like that.

Each character needs to be utilized in the strategy.

No battlefield removal

No utilizing amped feats.

? needs to be canon. Don't come in here talking about Spiderman solos hulk. That was ? poor writing.

In the no prep battle no weaknesses are known. Ex: surfer can't create kryptonite to defeat supes. He doesn't know that. If characters no each other well ie: Cyke and Logan...weaknesses and strengths are known and ecploitable. Anything else?

Needs to be like 3-4 days between each battle too. 1-2 days is too short imo and people need to be able to debate back and forth, not just one strategy.
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Agreed

@Amotekun the girl in your Sig is my homegirl Solane....yes I smashed
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    Switch The Motto for Dormammu for my mystic
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

Really? The guy who stalemated Odin and beat Eternity? He's far above Thanos. Pick again.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is another day needed for everyone to get more familiar with their characters?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really think that the only battles we should have are w/o prep. To right scenarios for prep and non prep is very time consuming.

@evoljeanyes
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    Yall ? killing me damn im bout to give up...can I get Roma as my ? mystic then damn
  • evoljeanyes
    Options

? Dormammu? How can you even conjure up the possibility of dormy being a viable option?
  • Amotekun
    Options
    @socialassassinrati

? there are literally hundreds of formidable mystics magicians mages and warlocks in the multiverse.

stop being lazy and grabbin up ? squad ? .

@evoljeanyes
    @cain1
    @triple b's
    @jax

how do you feel about having single battle no prep? Doin prep and no prep is takin time I dont really have. I think no prep is the fairest.
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options

? Dormammu? How can you even conjure up the possibility of dormy being a viable option?

at this point im just throwing ? at the wall hoping itll stick...yall vetoing all my people before during and retroactively *throws hands up*
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    Yall ? killing me damn im bout to give up...can I get Roma as my ? mystic then damn

? what? The daughter of Merlyn Roma? Multiversal, deals with Captain Britain, The FUry, and Mad Jim Jaspers Roma? NO!!! It;s BELOW Thanos level. ? ain't pick Celestials and Galactus, then you can't pick the daughter of ? Merlyn. Pick a regular mystic. Try Magik from the X-men or something ? !
  • SocialAssassinRati
    edited October 2012
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

? what? The daughter of Merlyn Roma? Multiversal, deals with Captain Britain, The FUry, and Mad Jim Jaspers Roma? NO!!! It;s BELOW Thanos level. ? ain't pick Celestials and Galactus, then you can't pick the daughter of ? Merlyn. Pick a regular mystic. Try Magik from the X-men or something ? !

? ? off....roma is way below Thanos get your late arrival trying run ? ass ass the ? outta here...if TS aint said ? you dont say ? ...FOH

http://marvel.com/universe/Thanos

http://marvel.wikia.com/Roma_(Otherworld)

check that ? and proceed to hop the ? off my roster ole David Stern trade blocking ass ?
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    is another day needed for everyone to get more familiar with their characters?

Do you need more time? @jaxn if not lets begin at 9pm. Three day battle and the winner of the initial strategy gets to select if they want to counter first or last. Each team will be given 3 counters. One battle...no prep
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

? ? off....roma is way below Thanos get your late arrival trying run ? ass ass the ? outta here...if TS aint said ? you dont say ? ...FOH

check that ? and proceed to hop the ? off my roster ole David Stern trade blocking ass ?

? please. I looked at her bio. She ? with The Fury (multiversal entity) Mad Jim Jaspers (Multiversal entity) and Captian Britain. IN her bio it tells how she threatens to destroy an entire universe if Captain Britain fails a ? job. The fact that she can even make anything near that threat makes her >>>>>>>>>>>Thanos.

Just pick a mystic below Thano. It's not that hard. You keep going for heavy hitters that will ? Thanos up for some reason. Just pick a regular ass magician type ? or something. Damn.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @socialassassinrati you can have Roma...she is powerful as ? but doesn't have many feats. What y'all think?
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options

? please. I looked at her bio. She ? with The Fury (multiversal entity) Mad Jim Jaspers (Multiversal entity) and Captian Britain. IN her bio it tells how she threatens to destroy an entire universe if Captain Britain fails a ? job. The fact that she can even make anything near that threat makes her >>>>>>>>>>>Thanos.

Just pick a mystic below Thano. It's not that hard. You keep going for heavy hitters that will ? Thanos up for some reason. Just pick a regular ass magician type ? or something. Damn.

then if you looked you would see that her stats are way below that of Thanos you overpriced ? rag now ? off ole tardy for the party ass ?
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you're really having trouble try some from this list...

Magik
    Dr. Fate
    Selene (Black Queen)
    Calypso (kraven The Hunter's Wife)
    Amanda Sefton
    Clea
    Zatanna
    Zatara

there's definitely more but you get the jist
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    good look @MorganFreemanKing but I'm good bruh...? coming in late as ? tryna run ? ? me off over the internet...not you but you know...i'll be voting though

"had a spark when it started...."
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Did y'all read the criteria I posted?
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Amotekun....lol yeah one battle no.prep. 3 counters. Winner of initial strategy picks if he is first or last...
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Who is the first match tonight @evoljeanyes ?
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    how do i inplement a poll in the threads?
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

then if you looked you would see that her stats are way below that of Thanos you overpriced ? rag now ? off ole tardy for the party ass ?

Except the statement on her powers. And I quote: "Powers: Roma possesses the ability to use both magic and highly advanced science to do virtually anything she desires. She has shown herself capable of reconstructing the dead from the tiniest remains, resurrecting people. She can teleport across inter-dimensional space at will, communicate telepathically, and is virtually immortal. She is an accomplished swordswoman, having led the defense of Camelot against the hordes of Necromon. "

Plus she has a 7 in energy projection meaning she can control virtually infinite amounts of energy, has a 6 in durability, similar to people like Surfer, and has a 7 in intelligence meaning she's omniscient or close to it. Omniscient. That's not fair at all ? and you know it. Speed and Strength aren't everything. Same reason Franklin Richards and Scarlet Witch at her most powerful aren't allowed despite their speed and strength deficiencies.

She shouldn't be allowed. Period.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    SHe hasn't ever done anything that trill. Show me a Roma feat @darkraiden and I will take her out