SuperHero Draft SQUAREOFF: Who wins?

Options

Comments

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jaxn @socialassassinrati have your strategies in by 9.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    HOW DO I POST POLLS?
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm out I forfeit bruh
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    SHe hasn't ever done anything that trill. Show me a Roma feat @darkraiden and I will take her out

She has an Ultimate Nullifier type machine that destroys Universes and is the ? Guardian of the Omniverse. What more do you need? She's like a girl Living Tribunal but weaker. She guards ALL of Marvel and only shows up when Multiversal threats like Abraxas and Mad Jim Jaspers show their faces.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Oh yeah she reads minds and sees the future @socialassassinrati pick again G!
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    SHe hasn't ever done anything that trill. Show me a Roma feat @darkraiden and I will take her out

She has an Ultimate Nullifier type machine that destroys Universes and is the ? Guardian of the Omniverse. What more do you need? She's like a girl Living Tribunal but weaker. She guards ALL of Marvel and only shows up when Multiversal threats like Abraxas and Mad Jim Jaspers show their faces.

she cant be that trill homie she was killed

twice
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

twice

Galactus was also killed a few times, as was Thanos, Eternity, and other higher level beings. A lot of people get killed despite their power level.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @evoljeanyes by the "Post New Thread" box click the black drop down arrow and select "post new poll" n/h
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    HOW DO I POST POLLS IN NEW THREADS!!!
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options

twice

Galactus was also killed a few times, as was Thanos, Eternity, and other higher level beings. A lot of people get killed despite their power level.

touche' but she aint on their level and it aint even close...those cats have all 7s maybe a 6

Roma has a few 7s and the rest are 2s hence her being way below Thanos considering he has all 7s and one 6 I believe
  • evoljeanyes
    Options

twice

touche' but she aint on their level and it aint even close...those cats have all 7s maybe a 6

Roma has a few 7s and the rest are 2s hence her being way below Thanos considering he has all 7s and one 6 I believe

HOW do I POST POLLS!!!
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

twice

Nah, using the wikia he has a 3 in speed, a 6 in durability, energy projection, intelligence, 4 in fighting skills and 7 in strength.
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options

twice

Nah, using the wikia he has a 3 in speed, a 6 in durability, energy projection, intelligence, 4 in fighting skills and 7 in strength.

so you going to trust wiki that ANYONE can modify or the Marvel database?
  • Amotekun
    Options
    HOW DO I POST POLLS IN NEW THREADS!!!

? ....

Amotekun wrote: »
    @evoljeanyes by the "Post New Thread" box click the black drop down arrow and select "post new poll" n/h

@evoljeanyes ^^^^ bruh....

• evoljeanyes
    Options

twice

He is talking about marvel wikia
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    Options
    U ? is really using wikip to find out stats and using 1-10 scales. Funny as ? u ? must not b very knowledgeable. Use comics and fates threads
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    U ? is really using wikip to find out stats and using 1-10 scales. Funny as ? u ? must not b very knowledgeable. Use comics and fates threads

Whats your call on ROma? is she good or not?
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options

twice

Obviously he isnt because Thanos on the MARVEL.COM is listed as all 7s with a 6 in Speed
    while Roma has 7s in Intel,EP,and Speed with 6 in Dura 2 Str and 4 in Fighting Skills....thus being FAR below Thanos' level

Who you going to trust Wiki...or ? MARVEL.Com
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

twice

Obviously he isnt because Thanos on the MARVEL.COM is listed as all 7s with a 6 in Speed
    while Roma has 7s in Intel,EP,and Speed with 6 in Dura 2 Str and 4 in Fighting Skills....thus being FAR below Thanos' level

The wikia is more realistic. Marvel.com has Deadpool with 7's in his stats which is ridiculous as he's street level. Not cosmic.

http://marvel.com/universe/Deadpool
  • Amotekun
    Options

marvel wiki is a good starting pnt... but..
    yall need to hit up www.killermovies.com/comics or comicvine or cbr to become familiar with on panel feats and what not, give yourselves an illustration of how your characters have been used.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's another thing. not sure if it was stated, but the fighters are 'in character'. right?
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options

twice

The wikia is more realistic. Marvel.com has Deadpool with 7's in his stats which is ridiculous as he's street level. Not cosmic.

bruh its relative to their sphere of influence...Deadpool having a 7 in EP isnt the same thing as Surfer having a 7 in EP

and EVERYONE who can teleport gets an automatic 7 in speed but Marvels stats are relative to their general sphere of influence

If Hypothetically speaking Spidey has a 4 in str and Adam Warlock has a 4 in str...Adam is cosmic so his four isnt the same as Spideys...his 4 is relative to all the ? he interacts with regularly like other cosmics...spideys is relative to all the earth ? he ? with on the daily

• SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »

marvel wiki is a good starting pnt... but..
    yall need to hit up www.killermovies.com/comics or comicvine or cbr to become familiar with on panel feats and what not, give yourselves an illustration of how your characters have been used.

This ? Ron has an elitist's mindset like nothing anyone does is ever appropriate to him...all these cats have taken the fun out of the initial premise of the thread
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

twice

bruh its relative to their sphere of influence...Deadpool having a 7 in EP isnt the same thing as Surfer having a 7 in EP

and EVERYONE who can teleport gets an automatic 7 in speed but Marvels stats are relative to their general sphere of influence

If Hypothetically speaking Spidey has a 4 in str and Adam Warlock has a 4 in str...Adam is cosmic so his four isnt the same as Spideys...his 4 is relative to all the ? he interacts with regularly like other cosmics...spideys is relative to all the earth ? he ? with on the daily

It could be their current state of mind, but that's not how it's supposed to be. it's supposed to be universal. Each number has a specific description found here: http://marvel.com/universe/OHOTMU:Power_Grids

And btw I know all about comicvine and killermovies. I get a lot of info from them tbh, it's a better information and feat giver than wikia tbh. It fleshes the characters out more.
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options

twice

It could be their current state of mind, but that's not how it's supposed to be. it's supposed to be universal. Each number has a specific description found here: http://marvel.com/universe/OHOTMU:Power_Grids

And btw I know all about comicvine and killermovies. I get a lot of info from them tbh, it's a better information and feat giver than wikia tbh. It fleshes the characters out more.

I feel you I ? with comicvine too...but Im still going to trust Marvel website over a wiki page though its only right to trust the official source first