Cain1 (DeathCallers) vs Evoljeanyes (Infinity Guardians)

Options
Amotekun
Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in Quite Comical
IC Superhero Showdown.

Cain1 pits his very formidable squad of Emma Frost, Xavier, Blue Marvel, Juggernaut, Forge, Red Hulk, Taskmaster, Quasar, Cyclops, and Morgan Le Fay against the

Infinity Guardians: Martian Manhunter, Cable, Green Lantern, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Thor, Wolverine, Adam Warlock, Iceman, and Spawn

Cain1 strategy:
My strategy will be a simple quick hit combo.....all my teams will be in mental com links provided by Prof X to stay in communication at all times.

I would have Cyclops have Prof X do a simple mind sweep of the weakest hero on the opposing team learning their strategy and weak points. Send in Juggernaunt with mental sheilds provided by his brother prof X to wreck shop being he is the strongest ground fighter out of all teams. Taskmaster and Forge will be working as a combo team. TM will have to face Wolverine with a non berzerker. While the TM and Logan the fight should stalemate just enough time for Forge to build a Carbonadium gun so he can get the gun in TM's hand so he can make the ? shot to Logan. Emma will have to face up with Martian Manhunter his strength level is on par with Superman so she will have to keep a distance and clever mind tricks just in time for Red Hulk to make the ? .

Hulk will join the fight soon even with his strength he's no match for Jugg's and Red Hulk working as a tandem. Red Hulk can depower the Hulk if he can get his hands on him. Quasar and his megabands is going headup with Green Lantern they both building light constructs. The megabands makes Quasar impervious to pain and psychic attacks GL will not be able to stop him

After the Hulk is depowered the fight goes in on Thor. Thor has the flight which my fighters do not but once he is grounded he can be beaten. His hammer can't stop Jugg's and his strength can't stop Red Hulk. Morgan Le Fey mystic power will also play apart in taking down Thor. Spawn will come to the aid of Thor Morgan Le Fey can control the dead and weilds dark power Spawn's death will be easy with help of Jugg's, Red Hulk and Le Fey.

Cable and Prof X will be engaged in telepathic fight. Prof X will be at full power while Cable is still at half power due to the fact he's still holding back the techno organic virus. That fight will end in Cable killed by his own gun once X tell him to commit that.

Blue Marvel is on Sentry status but is sane and can manipulate matter and anti-matter. Silver Surfer will have his hands full because his attacks will not phase him. Surfer's powers are from the board so BLUE Marvel will focus his attacks on it . No matter how powerful cosmic force is it all consumed by matter Blue Marvel can draw power off of it and clearly destroys the board which de-powers the Surfer.

result Cain wins gimme my belt ? lol

Evoljeanyes strategy:
Green Lantern makes a force field around the team as soon as the battle breaks out. When Adam Warlock starts to make a strategy, Cable silences him. He blocks Professor X and Emma Frost from being able to intercept the strategy. Warlock suggests to Iceman that he freeze the other team as soon as Lantern lets the force field down. After they are frozen Warlock suggests that Thor shatter them all with the hammer. Orders are set to memory and upon Warlocks call for the force field to be lowered Bobby freezes them all. Thor quickly launches the enchanted mallet at the frozen enemy team killing 6 of the members with low durability (emma frost, xavier, forge, cyclops, taskmaster, morgan le fey)

Wolverine charges Rulk and jumps at his legs Hulk Blindsides Rulk as Rulk is leaping over Wolverine. Wolverine jumps to his feet and stabs through Rulks shoulders while Hulks beats his face in, Wolverine sensing that he is no longer serving much of a purpose calls for Silver Surfer to drain the energy out of Rulk. This reverts him back to his natural General Ross state. Where Wolverine efficiently puts claws through him.

Blue Marvel and Forge are surrounded by the team of nine. Martian Manhunter controls Blue Marvel telepathically while Spawn hits him with necroplasmic blasts and Cable blasts him with high tech bullets setting him down long enough for Lantern to capture him into a forcefield. Green Latern sets Forge down and the rest of the team surrounds him until he surrenders wisely.

Victory goes to team Infinity Guardians!

REMEMBER NO VOTING UNTIL AFTER THE COUNTER STRATEGIES ARE POSTED

Cain1 (DeathCallers) vs Evoljeanyes (Infinity Guardians 14 votes

Cain1
28%
intlhakunspoken_respectCainCottonCitySlim 4 votes
EvolJeanyes
71%
waterproofMorganFreemanKingSunflowaSeedsRondre Sleaze TwinDarkRaidenSour-CreamevoljeanyesAmotekunAZTGSocialAssassinRati 10 votes

Comments

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Yoooooo...I'm merking this man...lol good thread!!! When should we post counter strategies?
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Thor would merk red hulk and has beaten ? twice. Cancel that strategy.

I have 9 people ain't gone be no gun building family.

Emma Frost is not on par with Martian Manhunters powerset at all...she ain't out smarting him. And Rill ain't killing him.

Red hulk can not absorb hulk's power. Blue marvel can't absorb the board.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Post 1st counter strategies by 6 pm then the final counter strategies my midnight EST.

argument/disputes can begin on saturday.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Uh Oh. I smell Takeover

http://youtu.be/xMHtwyrt2X0

@evoljeanyes @cain1

save your rebuttals for your counter strategies.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    In botth strats, you guys have Cable and Prof X engaged in mental battle. Cable is nowhere near Pro X and would lose instantly. So in ej's first of his strat it falls apart because Cable can't go at it with both Emma amd X. That means ? is free to run loose.
  • intlhak
    intlhak Members Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Cain1
    In botth strats, you guys have Cable and Prof X engaged in mental battle. Cable is nowhere near Pro X and would lose instantly. So in ej's first of his strat it falls apart because Cable can't go at it with both Emma amd X. That means ? is free to run loose.

I wasn't sure of the rules of commenting on the battles because they still have to make their counters. Can we comment on issues with strategies or will that be considered cheating?

Can a mod take away my vote since I voted before the counter strategies? I thought we were voting each battle individually. My bad on not following the rules

• evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    @amotekun sent my second strategy
  • Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Evoljeanyes counter:

I was able to easily ? six of your combatants on one strategy. Cable coule easily block professor x from intercepting a strategy for 5 minutes. His telepathy has been on even levels with nate grey. He can hold on Professor X. Martian Manhunter would have gladly resisted the two telepaths will relative ease especially given the short amount of time that we needed.

Red Hulk is not capable of absorbing Green Hulks energy. You can not use 8 day juggernaut because he can fly. ? OUTTA HERE. You picked ? as your ground guy!

The forcefield was surrounding my team. So y'all have done whatever you wanted. Iceman would have frozen y'alls ? with ease. Mjornir would have busted your frozen bodies open the only survivors were Blue Marvel Juggernaut Forge (which is a stretch) and Rulk. I merked your squad logically.

How on Earth is professor x and cyclops going to do a mind sweep in the middle of a fight without anyone moving. Thor and Hulk are not susceptible to mind sweeps. Nor is Wolverine. Nor is manhunter who is more powerful than professor x as a telepath, Mind sweeps do not keep us from rushing you guys or getting Mjornir thrown at your skulls. No chance on any of what you said happeneing. None of your attacks killed my guys. The fact that you illogically had a weapon built in the middle of the battle is baffling. You had several two on one scenarios going on meaning someone could have run freely up to forge to deny him that capability or he could have caught mjornir to the domicile.

Not to mention I have the fastest character in all of marvel (surfer).

Surfer could solo your entire team sans blue marvel and ? . I will take my 8 verse your 2 early.

I see now way for you to win. My team is just simply more skilled, better suited to work together, and more powerful
  • Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    @et al.

You are encouraged to weigh the fallacies of a team strategy and hold it agaisnt them. This is why as a VOTER you use your own knowledge and argue the merits of each strategy. Be encouraged to make an informed decision. There are plenty of character respect forums that will show on panel feats and what not.

@inthlhak

? ...no it is not within my power to nullify your vote.

I had that ? In all caps, Bold and Underline right before the vote option.

Everybody lesson learned?

[img][/img]funny-reading-its-fundamental-poster.jpg
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Surfer's powers have nothing to do with his board. He can recreate his board if it is destroyed. That was movie Surfer only.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes

My strategy wasn't a battle it was a block while we strategized. To keep them from intercepting the strategy
  • Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Cain1 Counter:

Thinking Cable and Martian Manhunter can handle Prof x is funny. Prof X stated that he doesnt use most of his power because of how deadly it is. Emma is lethal enough to keep MM at bay for just enough time for her teammates to take him out. I picked my team to work in tandems I knew Emma wasn't telekenetic but she is one of those most deadilest telepaths and her team up with Prof X amplifies their power.

Red Hulk without absorbing power was a tie with Hulk. He's only flaw is if he get mad he gets super hot. With the help of Prof X to keep him in calmed state he can beat the Hulk which he did twice. Jugg's beat Thor before he was the 8th Day ? he choked out Thor and could've killed him but he let him go. Also ? at full power has un-breakable shield he can call on that nothing has ever broken. To add on if ? have mental shields he un-beatable. Those two guys as a tandem will destroy any brute/ground team.

FOH with Iceman freezing my team Cyclops has been around all his life and knows he's weakness. Prof X knows Iceman's fears he would be done before he started.

You're only saving grace is Silver Surfer but with Rulk and ? beating on the ground and Blue Marvel killing shutting down the air he would be done before the fight became long winded.

My team fight together with there backs together with psi-shields and with strategiest on the team......Rulk a general, Cyclops all his life has prepped for battle, Blue Marvel a amry Sgt. and Forge who can prep any weapon he wants to shut down any hero.

Come on man you wouldn't stand a chance
  • Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    @cain1 @evoljeanyes

There will be one more counter argument for both sides feel free to link on panel feats to illustrate points when you pm me the last counter.

Dont email me the picture. Email the link to the picture.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    ? read my strategy bruh. Post us at the same time next time. @amotekun
  • Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Both @evoljeanyes and @cain1

will have one last counter strategy.

I will post them at the same time to decrease any similitude to fuckery.

PM me your counters by 1 am EST
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Im leaning towards evol but ill wait until the final

• Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    I dont know who to vote for in these strats theres not nuff detail and not enough backing them up
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    @amotekun 1am bruh? I will have mine by noon today lol
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1
    evol has no efectively handed ? yet by my reading his is just running around smashing people
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    I know its really no imagination i bet everyones strat will start off with the other using their tps and psi to try and still the others strat except mine.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    I know its really no imagination i bet everyones strat will start off with the other using their tps and psi to try and still the others strat except mine.

? did my strategy have anything to do with stealing strategy? No ? ...relax yourself...you being hella condescending like you're a got damn comicbook wizard. No one has ever done this ? before except you. We respect you helping out on how to play the game, but you always coming at ? hella sideways bruh. I am sure there is a way for you to share your strategy without being a ? about it bruh.

• evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    @amotekun whens the final drop so we can get this voting up
  • Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    I'm waiting on @cain1

I messaged him earlier today he said he get it to me asap. hopefully its before this evening.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Last counter strategies:

Cain1's counter:

My team is stronger battle tested and have the ? streak in them to do whatever it takes to win.

Cyclops, Rulk and Blue Marvel are all strategist Prof X is unmatched in telepathy and Jugg's only weakness is a mental manipulation but Prof X shielding him he can't be harmed or stopped. Morgan Le Fey has beaten the likes of Merlin the head mystic. That alone keeps my mystic unstoppable. Taskmaster with Forge building his weapons can be the most deadly assassin on the battlefield

Emma can keep Iceman and Green Lantern at bay without leaving the war room without question my team wins easy.

Evoljeanyes's counter:

Juggernaut is handled simply by having surfer trap him in a force bubble which will be enhanced by Spawn's necro magic field being placed over it assuring none of the Cyttorak's magic enters. The force bubble created by Surfer will be created to strategically hinder the flow of magic. By weakening the Juggernaut by disconnecting him from the magic he wields which was perceived my Surfers cosmic awareness and Thor's familiarity with the Juggernaut (Thor cast a spell on ? leaving he susceptible due to his disconnect from the magic that empowers him). Surfer removes the helmet from the juggernaut (Adam Warlock rushes it to the moon and returns), and though he is immortal and can not be killed, Martian Manhunter turns the unstoppable force against his entire team forcing him to unsuspectingly destroy any remaining teammates.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor Fights/ThorvsJuggernaut12.jpg

The 9 heroes from my team who all remain unscathed manage to surround the unstoppable force who is still under the manhunter's iunstruction. Manhunter de-powers the ? and he obeys Manhunter's every command. Martian Manhunter forces Juggernaut to forfeit the battle and ? himself. Which he does with little struggle.

This strategy negates any form of juggernaut you choose to use that isn't SUPER AMPED (beyond Thanos levels). Magic and Mind control are his weaknesses. Plain as day.

Also professor X doesn't use his powers to their full potential because he can't handle everyone's thoughts at once. Martian Manhunter controlled the minds on the entire Earth momentarily. Your telepath and Psi are just not ? with mine at all. Take the battle elsewhere you're not strong enough. plus 6 of my guys (Warlock Thor Hulk Wolverine Cable MArtian Manhunter) are beyond mind control and reading. Manhunter and Surfer and Thor And Warlock would mash your whole team with relative ease. Juggernaut is the only person on your team that would give us a struggle. That's only because you have to be strategic in approaching him because of his invulnerabilty.

There is no prep we just end up scrapping randomly. How can you block the fact that Lantern put the entire squad in the got damn forcefield immediately upon recognition of the battle breaking out. None of your guys have a speed factor so you're not going to just break away right after we relinquish the forcefield from ourselves. No one on your squad has super speed. They are all relatively easy to defeat. Honestly Forge would die too if hit by Mjornir while frozen his durabilty is regular too. 2 on 8. Your team can not win, we de-powered Rulk early. Juggernaught's demise is posted above. Show me one way your team could disperse quickly enough after the forcefield is removed in order to avoid being frozen if they have no prior knowledge of my strategy? They can't they are all regular speed. Your demise is my invulnerability and my chemistry. Thor Surfer Hulk and Warlock are very familiar with each other. Lantern and Manhunter are very familiar with each other. Spawn is a warrior, Iceman and Wolverine go way back.

You have not come up with one strategy that can hold my guys down for long. Explain how in the ? Juggernaut gets a hold of Thor with his slow ass? Does Thor who has fought Juggernaut on numerous time just engage in hand to hand with him?

This concludes the Cain1 vs Evoljeanyes match. YOua ll may vote/argue/discuss.

Poll closes in 12 hours. Results will be screenshot and uploaded.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options