Cain1 (DeathCallers) vs Evoljeanyes (Infinity Guardians)

Options

Comments

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    @amotekun post the counter stratagies in the op also. Just to make sure no one misses them. Because I dominated him in counter strategies
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    @EvolJeanyes. The counter strategies are too big to place in the OP.

Everyone is under instruction to wait til after both counter strategies are posted.

Be patient gentlemen. These are but the first battles of this sort on the IC. New waters for many of

us. We will all become more masterful at the execution of this engagement on all fronts.
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    I know its really no imagination i bet everyones strat will start off with the other using their tps and psi to try and still the others strat except mine.

? did my strategy have anything to do with stealing strategy? No ? ...relax yourself...you being hella condescending like you're a got damn comicbook wizard. No one has ever done this ? before except you. We respect you helping out on how to play the game, but you always coming at ? hella sideways bruh. I am sure there is a way for you to share your strategy without being a ? about it bruh.

exactly what I said in the other thread...the exact reason I just dropped out. ? was fun at first...
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    I know its really no imagination i bet everyones strat will start off with the other using their tps and psi to try and still the others strat except mine.

? did my strategy have anything to do with stealing strategy? No ? ...relax yourself...you being hella condescending like you're a got damn comicbook wizard. No one has ever done this ? before except you. We respect you helping out on how to play the game, but you always coming at ? hella sideways bruh. I am sure there is a way for you to share your strategy without being a ? about it bruh.

exactly what I said in the other thread...the exact reason I just dropped out. ? was fun at first...

? needs to calm down. Its lame. He don't be saying ? either. Lol
  • Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    I feel you all bruh. And dunny came in real brolic too. While I do appreciate someone who has a knowledge in comic book universes and such its never a reason to be funky about it.
    ALso doe, @socialassassinrati bruh you were salty about some of your characters mayne. Stop if five.

Hope you come back for the next tourney.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    @cain1 your squad just was too slow. That's your only downfall...they were formidable...but no sign
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    @amotekun @socialassassinrati yeah...it was unnecessary. @socialassassinrati you should have stayed g! We ? with you. Also @amotekun is easily becoming one of my favorite posters ? is Lol's for days...? @socialassassinrati been one my G's he stay tethering in cheapseats
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    @amotekun @socialassassinrati yeah...it was unnecessary. @socialassassinrati you should have stayed g! We ? with you. Also @amotekun is easily becoming one of my favorite posters ? is Lol's for days...? @socialassassinrati been one my G's he stay tethering in cheapseats

we're all cool bruh...i have no beef with any of yall from the initial group...it was the new ? ? me off coming in taking over being all condescending and ? ...it just wasnt fun anymore...i didnt care about my VETO squad getting denied...I was just tired of dealing with those other elitist ass ? .
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Amotekun wrote: »
    I feel you all bruh. And dunny came in real brolic too. While I do appreciate someone who has a knowledge in comic book universes and such its never a reason to be funky about it.
    ALso doe, @socialassassinrati bruh you were salty about some of your characters mayne. Stop if five.

Hope you come back for the next tourney.

nah not really...to be honest like with Motto I knew ? was OP...Roma however wasnt. I didnt care until all these new ? came in after we done set up and built the premise and ? ...they came in tryna change ? and "drop knowledge"...so I was like aight...I'm out ? on the internet are starting to ? me off...thats why I was like ? it...im out.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Yo if you still want your spot let me know. I gotta replace my psionic before i go in anyway
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Yo if you still want your spot let me know. I gotta replace my psionic before i go in anyway

nah u good bruh go ahead
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Is ? really getting mad? My fault but you ? is not even the debating. All yall doin is talking ? my team better than yours because I got such and such character. That is how the strats are. Getting mad me cuz I know knew a lot of such about comics and not just marvel. I was trying help ? out. But damn some of the hit I be hearing is blasmphy in the comic world. On some real ? this ? strted out unorgaized in the first place. It would help I would moderate is ? , if not let's go. A ? aint just cant almighty and ? . I just take my comic book ? real serious just like I do movies. Its hard trying find comic book ? on a board like the IC my fault.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Is ? really getting mad? My fault but you ? is not even the debating. All yall doin is talking ? my team better than yours because I got such and such character. That is how the strats are. Getting mad me cuz I know knew a lot of such about comics and not just marvel. I was trying help ? out. But damn some of the hit I be hearing is blasmphy in the comic world. On some real ? this ? strted out unorgaized in the first place. It would help I would moderate is ? , if not let's go. A ? aint just cant almighty and ? . I just take my comic book ? real serious just like I do movies. Its hard trying find comic book ? on a board like the IC my fault.

Bruh we were winging it. We welcome your ideas. I take comics for real to. I love 'em. I came up with the game.

@cain1 had no strategy. I did. His strategy didn't require rebuttal it required nullification. Also to strategize in an instant on site random encounter battle is a struggle given the types of heroes we chose. What's your problem with my strategy?

• Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Bruh...

Like I said before ? appreciate your wealth of knowledge and would appreciate any that you would impart.

It's a completely separate story when you coming through like all yall ? are dumb ? . You treatin the board
    similar to how those craccas ont he comic forum treat Black folks ( i know been on several of them)

Yea dun its disorganized because it was a spur of the moment thing. This team vs team is in its infancy its beta stage, but it won't get any further than that if folks feel like all someone is gonna do is lord how much more than know than everyone else.

Im a huge comic head back in the day, I partake every now and then honestly just have too much else I need to read, but I try to keep up.

People learn by observing, being shown. You are well versed in battles and you want to see people go with t style then use it and if its true folks will adapt to it.

So with that said water under the bridge I dont need hurt feelings in this forum.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    cool let's go. you right bout the cracckas and the comic boards. How yall feel nout starting over with this ? . I feel like I ? it up for every1 if not cool.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    I always get my ass kicked in the battles anyway on other boards.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    one of my first battles

Welcome to our first match of the day...

In the first corner we have AceOfSpades' ? Hellions (Emma Frost, Magma, Cannonball, Darwin, Hub, Toad, X-23)

vs

This is me

In the other corner is Dipset Byrd Gang's Exiles Supreme (Blink, Collective Man, Havok, Martha Johansson, Morph, Moonstar, Wither)

Both participants have submitted strategies:

AceOfSpades' ? Hellions

Phase One: And They're Off!

Emma starts off the match by psy-linking the team, and going into full psychic defense mode. At this point, she doesn’t care about attacking anyone, she’s going to protect everyone from a potential Martha Johannson attack. Emma is also aware of Dani, and will be ready to protect their minds from her illusion casting. (If Emma blocks access to the minds of others, I highly doubt that Dani will be able to pull their fears out to realize them.)

NOTE: While Martha has overpowered Emma in the comics, it has only been when she was in diamond form, and thus having now access to her telepathy. There is no way Martha would overpower a full-strength telepathic Emma.

Cannonball wraps one arm around Emma, and the other around Darwin and rockets off down the field towards the other team. Emma is still focusing on

Immeadiatly, as this psy-linking begins, Hub grabs onto Toad and X-23 and teleports two feet above where Martha is floating. As X-23 drops, she pops her claws into Martha’s little floating brain, and proceeds to tear it to pieces. Toad, being a bouncy creature hits the ground and uses his strongest jump to fly toward Havok. If there are Collective Men around Martha, Toad will bounce off them, or around them to get closer to his target. Hub, as she drops from the sky, teleports off to a far corner of the field. If Havok is not in the vicinity, Toad will just start kicking @$$ the way only the English can.

As all this begins to happen Magma calls forth the largest volcanic eruption she can around herself, within a radius of about 15 yards. If Blink tried bringing anyone over to my team’s side, she’s in for a little surprise, as they will find themselves face to face with a once-in-a-while emotionally unstable girl creating a volcanic eruption all around her. Anyone and everyone will get a face full of molten liquid. However, my lovely Amara will be perfectly unscathed from this encounter, she likes it hot like that. Even if the opposing team waits a second, they still may not realize where Amara is causing the eruption and may still teleport over.

Phase Two: The ? Hellions Bring It

Note: If Blink blinked Martha elsewhere (with the exception being if Blink blinked into Magma’s fiery inferno of death), Hub will have noticed and proceeds to get her two travel buddies and teleport above Martha again .

If Havok is not near Toad during these initial steps, Hub sees this and after a few seconds of letting Toad have fun, teleports the two of them a few feet above Alex.

Toad lashes out with his tongue and wraps it around Havok, secreting the pheromones that will put Mr. Summers under his control. If Blink is still nearby, Toad will use Alex to blast her with a full powered plasma blast at our purple friend. If Blink isn’t easily reachable, he goes for Wither, taking him out. And, if that isn’t feasible either, Alex will start blasting any nearby Collective Men.

After taking out Martha, X-23 will just go berserk at every enemy around her. If Wither is close, she will slash him to pieces. If there are Collective Men, then she will amass a collection of the Collective Men body parts… Gotta Collect ‘em all! She will target any enemy nearby except for Alex. If there is no one nearby she will be ? off.

Magma by this point should have hopefully Kentucky fried some of Dipset’s team. In either case she makes her way across the field at this point, making eruptions all around her to both protect her from harm and potentially distract her enemies a little. It’s hard not to be distracted by a quasi-volcanic eruption moving towards you.

In any case, Martha should be out by this point, and Emma will turn all of her attention towards Dani, both attacking her and trying to dispel any of her illusions. Cannonball flies toward Dani and barrels into her, trying to knock her out. Sam also lets Emma out of his energy field by this point. Our resident ice queen goes diamond and starts beating the ? out of the dazed Dani.

Cannonball continues on towards any group of Collective Men that may be around, letting Darwin out right before he reaches them. The two of them join the fight against the (possibly) countless men.

Phase Three: Game, Set, Match

Martha is gone by now. So are Dani, and a good number of Collective Men/Man and possibly Wither, Morph, and Blink (depending on how some of my earlier gambits went.). Alex is still under Toad’s sway.

Toad and Alex go after anyone they can that is on the other team. Plasma blasts are going to be flying everywhere as more and more of the Collective people are picked off. If Toad feels like someone is going to take him out though (i.e. Wither or Morph getting closer) he will first have Alex blast them, and then he will snap Alex’s neck.

Magma targets Morph, he may be pretty durable, but there is no way he could take the ground swallowing him up. If Magma can see him, he’s gone. She has the ground just bury him.

Hub teleports herself and Darwin near Wither. Darwin, may get affected by Wither for a millisecond, but then he will be fine. He proceeds to beat the bejeezus out of Kevin.

Now for Blink. Blink is scary, but Emma can take her out. Emma mind-screws Clarice in the not good way. If Emma is not able to do this, Hub goes and picks up X-23 after she has dropped off Darwin. The two of them try to port after Blink, and Laura will try to slash her whenever possible. Blink has to stay in one place long enough to attack, and Hub and Laura will get there in order to slash her. If Blink tries getting near Toad, he’ll spit at her face to slow her down. Magma will also try and lava blast Blink once she takes Morph out.

Only a few Collective Men should be left, and this is just the clean-up then. Emma fries their cerebral cortexes. Cannonball goes bowling for them. Darwin adapts and pummels them. X-23 keeps adding more parts to her collection. Toad makes some stupid comment and spits at them, or kicks them hard in the ? . Magma makes them wish they lived in Antarctica cause they get hit by lava. And Hub.. she rests.. and rests.. and provides transportation when someone needs it.

• Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    My strat

The whole team is a threat except for Toad.

Phase 1 (All this happens at once and immediately)
    1.Collective Man starts as a giant (30 collective men) and Morph starts off as a giant as well. They both run to the opposing team. They block any assaults and projectiles on there way. They should be there in no time. If Cannonball starts the battle blasting off he is swatted like a fly. Collective Man stomps Darwin again and again. HE picks up Darwin and just tosses him miles away. Morph stomps Toad. They are taking out the battle. When they run it causes tremors and it should knock some of the opposing team down. This should also knock down X-23, Magma, Emma and Hub. Emma should be on ground using telepathy. Hub starts the battle on ground, so this should knock dim down as well. Emma frost shield affect Collective man if she is triing to mess wit h40 minds at once. Morph has the brainwashing tech in his head.

2.Blink with Martha Johansson psi-shielding Blink, Havok and Wither. Blink blinks Wither to a certain spot on the field. Blink blinks Havok and Moonstar to the opposing team to attack. She teleports the rest of the team 200 yards away.( back) This is to stop Magma from attacking from under and Cannonball charging ahead. And if Hub teleports to my team he is blinked as away to where Wither is. 5 collective man are protecting Blink and Martha Johansson. If Cannonball is charging and he some how gets past Morph and CM 30 he is blnked back to his team. SIDENOTE: Blink is holding Martha Johansson and MJ is psi shielding any coming assaults from Emma. Which she is struggling to do.

3.Emma Frost is most likely triing to take out Blink and the rest of my team telepathically. MJ is protecting her as much as she can. Havok sends a powerful plasma blast towards Emma. She should be triing to attack my team telepathically, so she is in human form and diamond form. Blink blinks the plasma blast right at Emma and if for some reason she switches to diamond form MJ makes her go to sleep. So either way it goes she is out the battle. Because Havok blast would fry her and in diamond form MJ could take her out the battle. SIDENOTE: Martha has by bested Emma in telepathic battle before only when she was in diamond form. This was during Morrison’s run in New X-men.

4.Moonstar sends telepathic illusions to Hub as soon as the battle starts. She sends illusions about when Cassie Nova killed 16 million mutants. Hub will see this and he will want to teleport over there and be distracted. Wither will be over there waiting with 5 collective man. They will grab Hub and Wither will touch him with both hands. While the Collective Man beat him up and Wither touching him. If he teleports away. HE will still be hurt or out the battle. Blink blinks him away from the battlefield.
    End of phase 1 Toad, Darwin and Emma out the battle. Cannonball swatted away, Magma and X-23 recovering. Hub injured or out battle.

Phase 2 (All this happens simultineasouly and immediately)
    •With Emma out the battle. The next target is Cannonball and magma.
    •Havok starts blasting at Cannonball to keep him busy and MJ starts messing with his mind. This will set him. This sets him up for blink. She blinks Cannon ball right into Magma. Magma is knocked out from the force. This would cause Cannonball to let his guard down. Havok blasts him as well.
    •Moonstar is sending X-23 illusions about her traumatic time with Weapon X. She is also distracted this allows my team too swoop in and to finish her off. The collective man and Morph dispose of her.
    My team is now victorious.

Notes:
    Emma is defended against with Havok and MJ.
    Cannonball or Magma defended against by Collective Man and Morph.
    Everyone is defended against in the opening salvo.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?161967-Mutant-League-01-30-2007-AM-Game-10-AceOfSpades-vs-Dipset-Byrd-Gang
  • Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Appreciate it bruh. Thanks for the examples. It is something to consider and build off of.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    When you do the strats bot hare put together to see with cancels what and who defends what like this

How someone broke are strategies down as one.

Wow! This was a surprisingly pitched battle! I had to resort to working it out sequentially in Wordpad. :)

Here is the way I see things playing out, based on each leader's instructions:
    1.Emma remains out of diamond form and psi-shields the team; Cannonball picks her and Darwin up and extends his blast field to protect them, then heads downfield. Havok and Moonstar are blinked into the ? Hellions' starting area... right into Magma's lava-powered crazy factory. Moonstar dies instantly (*snf* :(), but Havok is an energy absorber and immune to intense heat (if Wikipedia is to be believed), so he's fine.
    2.Either of the giants trying to "swat Cannonball like a fly" will backfire since he absorbs kinetic energy while blasting and is difficult to stop. I don't mean to be a killjoy, but I also don't buy the giants creating powerful enough tremors to knock anyone down just by jogging across the field. Hub appears at Martha with X-23 and Toad; the 5 Collective Men bodyguards and Blink will probably prevent X-23 from immediately killing Martha. Hub teleports Toad back toward Havok.
    3.Havok blasts at Emma, but she is protected by Cannonball's blast field. Martha attacks psionically, but since Emma doesn't need diamond form for protection due to Cannonball, Emma probably fends it off. So Emma is still active. Moonstar is dead and so cannot lead Hub into a trap. Toad arrives at Havok and attempts to take control; this may be difficult if Magma's lava field is still active and Havok is standing in it.
    4.Let's assume Toad does take control. Unfortunately, as per Dipset's instruction, Morph, having reached him, immediately stomps on Toad. Toad is either crushed dead or severely incapacitated. Let's assume that Toad saw the shadow coming down on him and, as per AceOfSpades' instruction, snaps Havok's neck. So now both Toad and Havok are gone.
    5.No-Girl attempts to mess with Cannonball's mind, but since Emma is still active, he is psi-shielded. Meanwhile, Magma is crossing the field. Cannonball was originally going to take Moonstar out around this time, but she's dead, so let's assume he moves straight on to attacking Collective Men. This means he has released Darwin and Emma, and is in the process of blasting. So when Blink blinks him directly in front of Magma, the plan probably works. Magma is taken out. Cannonball remains active, however. Let's be fair and assume Magma succeeded in burying Morph under 10 tons of hewn earth before she got taken out; Morph is effectively out of the fight. And Martha can't mess with Cannonball due to Emma's shielding.
    6.The giant, merged Collective Man finally takes out Darwin now that he's out of Cannonball's blast field. Darwin can adapt, but since CM just flings him far the hell away, Darwin can basically be considered out of the fight. Since Hub was never taken out, she has basically been hanging around providing harassment and counteracting any of Blink's escape maneuvers; so X-23's attempted assault on Martha will continue no matter where Martha is taken. But the multiplying Collective Men, and possibly Wither and Blink, are probably keeping X-23 busy for now.
    7.After being released by Cannonball, Emma leaves diamond form to psi-attack Blink. But Martha is shielding Blink, so I see Martha and Emma ending up locked down in a psi-battle with each other while their enemies try to attack their physical forms and their friends try to defend them. I think this boils down to whichever TP gets taken out first, since that leaves their team undefended against a nasty telepathic attack and would probably signal their defeat.
    8.So at this points we have Emma, Cannonball, Hub, and X-23 versus Collective Man and Men, Blink, Martha, and Wither. Both Wither and Hub are out of their league and go off to have a slap-fight in the corner. Emma and Martha are too busy fighting each other to bother with anyone else. Do X-23 and Cannonball succeed in destroying Martha's brain? Do Blink and the Collective Men succeed in knocking Emma out?

I have no idea. It seems like a complete and total stalemate! Haaaaalp!
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Damn bruh you should have been dropped them ? lol...good drop ain't you next to battle you got some people from that squad on your team here huh? Blink is gonna be a problem for me to defend against if I get you.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Blink is dope as ? . Already got her on my team.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    i did drop some links and the other thread. The thing is in these battles it will be harder to come up with ideas because damn everyones team is all top tier or help. The why we should start over do I real draft have it more organized and get this ? really cracking. Evolvs your team I would have to research for a couple days just for me to feel comfortable to go up against your team. There should be limits to everyone ones teams. Like a point system. There are 9 players on each team amd at least 6 are top tier and above. This is hard to pull off. i never have been in a league with this many power people on one team. Let me know what yall thing bout some of the ideas.. bout to do more research.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    i did drop some links and the other thread. The thing is in these battles it will be harder to come up with ideas because damn everyones team is all top tier or help. The why we should start over do I real draft have it more organized and get this ? really cracking. Evolvs your team I would have to research for a couple days just for me to feel comfortable to go up against your team. There should be limits to everyone ones teams. Like a point system. There are 9 players on each team amd at least 6 are top tier and above. This is hard to pull off. i never have been in a league with this many power people on one team. Let me know what yall thing bout some of the ideas.. bout to do more research.

Lets finish this one. Then.next time we'll set criteria. My squad is ? powerful. Yo @rondresleazetwin DM me bruh. I got something to Holland at you about.