Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An anonymous poster has requested that I remove one of the pictures in this thread. Despite the picture being posted on this site before I will remove it at the anonymous user's request as I am a Moderator now and must do so without bias. No bannings will be distributed as the pic was not obtained through ICillegal means.

lol @ anonymous...lol.

Yes, despite the fact that many pics have been posted of me through the years, most unflattering and I've never taken issue with it..... I have no desire to renew any old tired beef's and will not allow myself to be used in anyway to put the spark back into any former legends e-career.

Thanks
    :)
  • Pico's Photographer
    Pico's Photographer Members Posts: 24
    Options
    ConTROLLing a poster's posts to the point that she is now snitching to mods in order to avoid being shat on by me once again?

Damn, Max really did take your soul during that beef....RIP Kimi's heart
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone's entitled to a bad year.

Word.

Plus, these photos were not authorized by Pico nor Darcskies. So, delete thread.

lol i told darc weeks ago i had went through his photobucket and he never objected to me having the pics, therefore those pics are now my property and i should be allowed to freely distribute them however I choose.

lmao who is this?

Y2Hue.jpg

Kat Status

lol Darx is the WOAT photographer

Them thighs though >>>>
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    INB4 the beef starts back up again.

Not at all, there is no need for me to renew it or acknowledge him any further as he's already lost.

He will have to find another well known poster to jump start his "career" because I'm not interested...

You all have my guarantee that this stale e-fued will not be renewed, but him posting of any pictures of me that he didn't have permission to will not be tolerated as it's just a ploy to use me for relevance.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Running to the authorities is a lame way to win imo
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    ? you always wanna be part of titan graphs.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

There is no "winning" or "losing" at this point.

The feud is long dead, this is rebuffing his attempts to renew it and letting myself be used as a ? to do so.

I've had plenty of horrendous pictures posted of me so that is beside the point. If you have to use another poster for e-relevance then you must not be as great as you claim.

However, I respect your view on the matter and you are entitled to your opinion :)

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The broad got her eyes closed in the pics ....u right either she aint got a future in Hood modeling or he aint got a future in hood photography
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    INB4 the beef starts back up again.

Not at all, there is no need for me to renew it or acknowledge him any further as he's already lost.

He will have to find another well known poster to jump start his "career" because I'm not interested...

You all have my guarantee that this stale e-fued will not be renewed, but him posting of any pictures of me that he didn't have permission to will not be tolerated as it's just a ploy to use me for relevance.

Yeah you always say that though...

"I'm done with this beef"

"this is over"

"I'm going to sleep"

etc etc.

Like right now you are indirectly dissing him in order to throw fuel on the fire.

Indirect dissing will be done at my leisure of course, but there will be no direct exchanges or any of the long drawn out thread derailing titangraphs that so many posters complained about.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    The broad got her eyes closed in the pics ....u right either she aint got a future in Hood modeling or he aint got a future in hood photography

That was a rough cut of like....150 pictures. Of course some will be unflattering....ya'll are trippin......lol

• Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Riiiggghhhttttt.

Good to know for the future.

I appreciate the vote of confidence and I know that you have to maintain a certain stance and explain yourself if it appears that you are giving me any favor.

I fully expected this when you became a mod so by all means do what you have to do to keep your e-rep intact. ;)
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Homegrown.com">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

That was a rough cut of like....150 pictures. Of course some will be unflattering....ya'll are trippin......lol

All jokes all jokes
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Trust and believe that Queen Pico will be back to re-claim her throne and renew yall's faith in her badness:bz
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a method to the madness. The coming events will be televised.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    "Homegrown.com">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Homegrown Freaks.net (? section)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What is seen can never be unseen.

14t8qrb.jpg

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 hours in poker room = 247 dollars =D> decent night.

Lol @ me being black mailed into this or me doing Choice's ? work.

I'm still cool with Pico though, I hope.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    So essentially you're only making $123.50 an hour? Broke ? .

Yes.

I honestly am extremely proud of myself for only staying 2 hours even though I had drank tonight.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    2 hours in poker room = 247 dollars =D> decent night.

Lol @ me being black mailed into this or me doing Choice's ? work.

I'm still cool with Pico though, I hope.

Isn't this what deaded you and AK47's e-friendship as well?....lol

Probably would've been best to just tell him to post those unflattering pics on his own, but it's done now.
    :-??
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    So these pics of Pico or Kats lingerie struggle pics?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's what happens when you a gas a chick up. Now dreams are being crushed with the swiftness in here. It's like looking up to Jordan all them years and the realizing he don't take pics with ? .

Except all the pics she dropped recently were how she really looks now and these are old. But continue.

No cape.

True, but it's like looking up to Hugh Hefner then realizing that he had ? sex back in the day. It just sours your perception of the person

Looking at a woman makes you think about Hugh Hefner having ? sex?

You've got some demons ? deep inside of you fam. Nh.

SMH, Ima just let that dumb ? slide. You on your IC stand-up routine and I really gives no ?