Options
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    Pico at her worst>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kat at her best

*fixed*
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Its so obvious that Choice made me post these pictures because he was afraid of getting banned from the IC if he posted them himself.

Word, that's like people saying i got bak banned because i wanted to post under acct, I just logged in to read her pm's like i've been doing for the past 5 months or so....SWIJ is the WOAT simp.

Do better with your text, yo. that chicc bored in those pm's and you shoulda just stopped pm'n her instead of JB'n it.

Since you're scared to post the ? between SWIJ and Bak, can you send the screen shots to me? I know you don't wanna be banned and ? .
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who the hell is that fat ugly ? and why do you keep posting these random pictures?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its so obvious that Choice made me post these pictures because he was afraid of getting banned from the IC if he posted them himself.

I doubt anyone actually believes you were forced to do it, it's more likely that you were told to do so and complied.

I doubt anyone believes differently and it should come as no surprise.

• SunflowaSeeds
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

I doubt anyone actually believes you were forced to do it, it's more likely that you were told to do so and complied.

I doubt anyone believes differently and it should come as no surprise.

Since you know everything, tell me why he would TELL me to do it, and not do it himself. @Riddlerap me that!

Kimi just likes to throw things out there that make her seem like she knows what she's talking about. Any idiot might read her post and just think, well she is Kimi and she's kind of a big deal so she gots to be right. However, if you think about her posts for more than 3 seconds you will realize it makes no sense, especially in this case.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    514qci.jpg

Looking like Selena.
  • Pico's Photographer
    Pico's Photographer Members Posts: 24
    Options

Word, that's like people saying i got bak banned because i wanted to post under acct, I just logged in to read her pm's like i've been doing for the past 5 months or so....SWIJ is the WOAT simp.

Do better with your text, yo. that chicc bored in those pm's and you shoulda just stopped pm'n her instead of JB'n it.

Since you're scared to post the ? between SWIJ and Bak, can you send the screen shots to me? I know you don't wanna be banned and ? .

lol I never screenshotted them because it was just a wacc exchange....nothing exposure worthy and I didn't think I would end up getting banned by logging in since I didn't know I was IP banned at the time. Thought it was just a regular banning.

• SunflowaSeeds
    Options

lol I never screenshotted them because it was just a wacc exchange....nothing exposure worthy and I didn't think I would end up getting banned by logging in since I didn't know I was IP banned at the time. Thought it was just a regular banning.

Translation: I'm too shook to post the ? , and I logged into Bak's account to get her banned on purpose because I hate ? .
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    @picorivera let my love adorn you.
  • Matt-
    Options
    thats supposed to be pico?
  • Matt-
    Options
    what is J Skies. that doesn't look legit at all.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited October 2012
    Options
    What were these pics used for at the time?

What do you think happens when I post the pictures that have Charlie in them as well?
  • Matt-
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

i agree. i also agree that nobody is going to answer your questions so i may as well answer them
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

i agree. i also agree that nobody is going to answer your questions so i may as well answer them

I'm guessing Dacskies is some type of amateur photographer and uses the alias J.Skies when he does it. I'm also guessing that Charlie Danger coordinated the whole thing and hooked up Pico and Darc for this shoot.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    I has more respect for Pico, at least she ain't out here posting half nudes for the IC.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAM...SHE COULDA ATLEAST BLENDED THAT FADE IN..? !
  • Matt-
    Options

I'm guessing Dacskies is some type of amateur photographer and uses the alias J.Skies when he does it. I'm also guessing that Charlie Danger coordinated the whole thing and hooked up Pico and Darc for this shoot.

wait what? so he took these photos or that overrated ? pico? and there are photos or charlie? what page so i know not to go there
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited October 2012
    Options
    It moved and its annoying the ? out of me.

261dikm.jpg

@Matt- the photos of Charlie are just her standing near Pico when she about to pose.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    am i tripping or did the quote button move?

Si senorita, it did indeed move.