• can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damnit, category for best new poster.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But but but Kat called..Mommmmmmy!

? if I'm in menopause you're still in Pampers.

Trying to roll with the big dogs still acting like a pup.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol you scrap alldatime kimi so I can't honor that wish. Get your friend and maybe she will stop starting ? . But I'll be back to vote when the final list is compiled ;;) O:-)

In Donkey.. not in here, the same place where u flagged all my posts for "scrappin" all thru the vid thread.

No, I flagged you because you're a blithering idiot as did several others. Get out yo feelings, hoebitch.

Not true. U dont flag me in Donkey, and im the same blithering idiot there.. but maybe its cuz in Donkey u skip my posts... riiigghhhhttttt.

Nah, pretty sure I flag you whenever, wherever I see fit. But thanks, I'll be sure to increase the flaggage you coconut head.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe Six will swoop to his aid like he does her...we'll have to wait and see.

Damn this crakkka hoe stay grouchy. Menopause gotta be rough, breh.

Look.....

It's obvious you dont like white folks but you need to follow the rules just like everyone else in here too....

Save all that crakka hoe bs talk for another room

Thanks in advance ......

stock-photo-men-threating-and-beating-his-wife-at-home-with-a-belt-77351266.jpg
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn thought Black AX coulda got a nomination for best personality guess iont do enough simpin of u IC ladies lls
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If you are going to have all those categories .....then limit the posters to top 5 at the most .

Also you'll need different threads with a poll to keep tally. Oh and make it public too ...

Well I was going to do one big thread with a poll for each of the 5 categories.

The voting will definitely be public since only female votes will count.

The purpose of this thread was to narrow down the candidates and I'm still waiting for all the ladies to do that by picking 3 posters from each category....

How does that sound to you ladies?
  • SixSickSins
    Options

I guess that's why I stay ? on you. That "mommy" wailing sound is your child tugging at your shirt from behind..because she only sees your back. And yes you are a rather large dog and I grow tired of you yipping at my heels. Back on your leash, please. Pipe down before Ms. S comes in here with a reprimand lmao.

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Most annoying? Really?

172144_o.gif

yeah i have no idea why you're on that list

funniest and/or best personality seem more appropriate

tumblr_matqv41TAG1r5nqma.gif

Aw, thanks..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat in here sounding like Jeezy..... But u right they cant create what we had lol
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    vader is cute you should add him to the looks category
    amotekun should be added to the intelligence category

@bookworm

nah, imma stay in this most underrated poster lane. Perfect sniper's perch.

tumblr_lwewvvCRLz1qh4dbmo1_500.jpg

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that child got murdered.. Kat basically saying u nuffn more than a lil kid that looked out the window for years watchin her and the other big girls cuz ur mommy wouldnt allow u to post til u turned 18, which u are now.. sad.
  • Kat
    Options
    ? damn...why do the women hate each other so much now?

Women go at it more than the guys do now. Guys just sit back waiting for a fight to happen so they can see a ? pop out.

False.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    @missk..

get yo purtty self in here and particpate

Lol, u trying to persuade my vote sir...

I have to go back and see what's going on, just saw the first pages
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me pull a Blazini real quick but the bootleg version.
    294339_1522972090560_1890293289_n.jpg
  • Kat
    Options

I guess that's why I stay ? on you. That "mommy" wailing sound is your child tugging at your shirt from behind..because she only sees your back. And yes you are a rather large dog and I grow tired of you yipping at my heels. Back on your leash, please. Pipe down before Ms. S comes in here with a reprimand lmao.

Yipping at your heels?

Child this is the first time I've even acknowledged one of your little temper tantrums, in fact I've stated on several occasions I have no issue with you at all. You keep instigating this ? because you're a little brat that's in her "All white people are the devil!" phase. It's amusing to see you flex your little muscles by recycling all the jokes you've see the big kids throwing back and forth on the boards all the years you lurked in admiration.

Once again, I don't have not a thing against you and I hate forced beef but if that's what you want it's whatever.

says da poster who flags/no-signs post when someone disagrees wit em?

2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium.gif

smh..you're slow as ? .

How is me showing bias in my reactions forced beef?

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Reprimand ???
    Here you go .... This has been an on going thing with you Six. This is just the first time I've addressed you.

I have never had to ban a female ....please dont be the first

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I know Donkey has one big award thingy at the end of the year where all the awards are up for grabs, be it a male or female... well this year there should be a male and female category since they stepped it up this year..

male poster of the year.. female poster of the year

funniest male.. funniest female

most etherous male.. most etherous female

and so forth.. and then the male and female winners from the same category have to ? .. mods, make it happen.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat, Six....get along or ignore each other

Thanks ladies

Keep it mature or brin it to donkey preferably in one of my threads

Thank you.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me pull a Blazini real quick but the bootleg version.
    294339_1522972090560_1890293289_n.jpg

Damn dawg AXEL posted a gif of you , don't let that slide
  • SixSickSins
    edited October 2012
    Options

Yipping at your heels?

Child this is the first time I've even acknowledged one of your little temper tantrums, in fact I've stated on several occasions I have no issue with you at all. You keep instigating this ? because you're a little brat that's in her "All white people are the devil!" phase. It's amusing to see you flex your little muscles by recycling all the jokes you've see the big kids throwing back and forth on the boards all the years you lurked in admiration.

Once again, I don't have not a thing against you and I hate forced beef but if that's what you want it's whatever.

You say you don't acknowledge me but you mention me in 2 threads I wasn't even in, throwing rocks then hiding your hands? Oh. Makes perfect, logical sense. I didn't even say ? to you today before you got outta pocket. You're the only one who really lurked when you were voluntarily banned because your feelings were at an all time high...just like you and your coke usage. *swipe nose movement*
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yipping at your heels?

says da poster who flags/no-signs post when someone disagrees wit em?

smh..you're slow as ? .

How is me showing bias in my reactions forced beef?

lol look at u Black AX got u flustered nd flabbergasted out chea u just proved my point wit da bolded when someone disagrees wit u, throws a slight job whether its jokin or serious or call u out on ya ? u take it to da reactions. "we're beefing now" sound familiar? lol