Ladies Time to compile the candidates for IC King 2012

Options

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me pull a Blazini real quick but the bootleg version.
    294339_1522972090560_1890293289_n.jpg

2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium.gif

Damn dawg AXEL posted a gif of you , don't let that slide

s1kbmj4ba7ql8e7658o.gif
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that child got murdered.. Kat basically saying u nuffn more than a lil kid that looked out the window for years watchin her and the other big girls cuz ur mommy wouldnt allow u to post til u turned 18, which u are now.. sad.

Not 18 you dumb bish lol. Start keeping better tabs on the women like you do the men and your accuracy may not fail.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn...why do the women hate each other so much now?

Women go at it more than the guys do now. Guys just sit back waiting for a fight to happen so they can see a ? pop out.

False.

Not really...seems like every fight on the board includes a female. Female beef more than the men these days especially from a statistical point of view.

Y'all are supposed to be the peace keepers.

As if that's even feasible around here.
    Kat, Six....get along or ignore each other

Thanks ladies

Keep it mature or brin it to donkey preferably in one of my threads

Control your ? then.

But yeah, I can agree to complete avoidance since that's what I'd BEEN doing.

Anywhos, I'm leaving work now and going to get some sleep.

Sorry again Kimi, but sometimes it has to be like that...ya'll have fun!
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me pull a Blazini real quick but the bootleg version.
    294339_1522972090560_1890293289_n.jpg

lol da ? is this bro.. u look like u heading to karate class.

All white night on a cruise ship b.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    But but but Kat called..Mommmmmmy!

? if I'm in menopause you're still in Pampers.

Trying to roll with the big dogs still acting like a pup.

I guess that's why I stay ? on you. That "mommy" wailing sound is your child tugging at your shirt from behind..because she only sees your back. And yes you are a rather large dog and I grow tired of you yipping at my heels. Back on your leash, please. Pipe down before Ms. S comes in here with a reprimand lmao.

Yipping at your heels?

Child this is the first time I've even acknowledged one of your little temper tantrums, in fact I've stated on several occasions I have no issue with you at all. You keep instigating this ? because you're a little brat that's in her "All white people are the devil!" phase. It's amusing to see you flex your little muscles by recycling all the jokes you've see the big kids throwing back and forth on the boards all the years you lurked in admiration.

Once again, I don't have not a thing against you and I hate forced beef but if that's what you want it's whatever.

says da poster who flags/no-signs post when someone disagrees wit em?

Unloosen the cape and go back to lurking!

I say again, unloosen the ? cape and go back to lurking!

lol outta all people to say im caping really dawg? c'mon bruh just stating facts
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Desertrain is a woman
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? why is that pic so blurry?....lol

You better be lucky we already saw pics of your sexy ass!
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ? that child got murdered.. Kat basically saying u nuffn more than a lil kid that looked out the window for years watchin her and the other big girls cuz ur mommy wouldnt allow u to post til u turned 18, which u are now.. sad.

Not 18 you dumb bish lol. Start keeping better tabs on the women like you do the men and your accuracy may not fail.

I only keep tabs on fellow powerful posters and bad ? .. so please excuse my inaccuracy this time.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ms. Scorp

Desertrain is a female.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Desertrain is a woman
    ohhhla wrote: »
    @Ms. Scorp

Desertrain is a female.

Who is desertrain?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    IP Blackman might be the best looking ? on here.

He reminds me of someone I know in real life, except the dude is Guatemalan.

Yes GAWD Hunty!! He has my vote for looks hand down!
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have her listed in the most intelligent category.Somebody prolly recommended her and didn't know she's a female
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But but but Kat called..Mommmmmmy!

? if I'm in menopause you're still in Pampers.

Trying to roll with the big dogs still acting like a pup.

I guess that's why I stay ? on you. That "mommy" wailing sound is your child tugging at your shirt from behind..because she only sees your back. And yes you are a rather large dog and I grow tired of you yipping at my heels. Back on your leash, please. Pipe down before Ms. S comes in here with a reprimand lmao.

Yipping at your heels?

Child this is the first time I've even acknowledged one of your little temper tantrums, in fact I've stated on several occasions I have no issue with you at all. You keep instigating this ? because you're a little brat that's in her "All white people are the devil!" phase. It's amusing to see you flex your little muscles by recycling all the jokes you've see the big kids throwing back and forth on the boards all the years you lurked in admiration.

Once again, I don't have not a thing against you and I hate forced beef but if that's what you want it's whatever.

says da poster who flags/no-signs post when someone disagrees wit em?

Unloosen the cape and go back to lurking!

I say again, unloosen the ? cape and go back to lurking!

lol outta all people to say im caping really dawg? c'mon bruh just stating facts
    Considering I rarely, if ever cape, I think I'm a good person to call it out

You could have choosen to 'state facts' any other time
    Doing so while that person is engaged with another poster u favor is caping bruh

Feel free to call Kat @ any other time, I doubt u will tho *stating facts*
    ? please i called kat out multiple times check dat thread made bout her yesterday i really dont ? wit her cuz she's an undercover racist i aint da poster to be makin threads dedicated to her callin her out nd ? but trust me if she post fuckery i'll say sumthin bout it
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    You have her listed in the most intelligent category.Somebody prolly recommended her and didn't know she's a female

Oh ok, I'll take her off thanks for the heads up!
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah man Southern picking side in the daily Summers eve splash off ? not cool at all nope

I understand the rules. Don't be the gal that's acting off emotions. kat can handle her own

I'm late but its just a thought. Have a wonderful after noon
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Yeah man Southern picking side in the daily Summers eve splash off ? not cool at all nope

I understand the rules. Don't be the gal that's acting off emotions. kat can handle her own

Mind your own business....

I'm not picking sides ....Six is constantly making comments like that.

I just had time to address her today...that is all.

• MsSouthern
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    Lol, female unity is gone completely, chicks are rioting everywhere. Mad.

As the newest and most influential female on the board I think if you and Kat come together as one you can end the madness.

Pfft, we're all adults.

There's no rule that says that just because we're women we're entitled to like each other and sing kumbaya.

I'd rather people be real than just "pretending" that they're cool with each other for the sake of putting up a fake united female front.

I agree..no one said yall had to get along

But folks can verbally attack each other somewhere else

I've ran this room the same for years...nothing has changed.

• MsSouthern
    Options
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    Oh PR I guess that won't be needed, here's the feminist messiah big Loca coming to spread hatred the love :-)

Come on now Zee .... that wasn't necessary
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    I can't babysit yall ....if thete is an issue just pm me.

All this who said what first is very immature

AND the name calling needs to stop ....yall from everyone ..take that mess to the donkey

I don't expect everyone to like each other but this is the only room where bashing women isn't allowed. For the most part the males follow the rules. I expect females do do the same

Now hugs from me to all...whether you want one or not

Lol
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

AND the name calling needs to stop ....yall from everyone ..take that mess to the donkey

I don't expect everyone to like each other but this is the only room where bashing women isn't allowed. For the most part the males follow the rules. I expect females do do the same

Lol

thx i needed that

• joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    really im better looking then most these clowns esp ib blackman
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol
    A chance to squeeze up against that busom?
    I'd be a fool not to take it!

*slaps ? cause u like it*

this ? !
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love the powder room, this place allows to be fat,and jolly. It's like that gym, curves, for women. :)
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

Lmao she biased as hell. Crakk..I mean.."caucasions" sure do stick together especially the ones who like black dingaling. Yucky! I say a "bad word" and I get a warning...but a white girl doesn't for the same "offense". That's how they all are though so I'm truly not surprised.

I only keep tabs on fellow powerful posters and bad ? .. so please excuse my inaccuracy this time.

nh @ you just calling nearly every male you've admirably quoted/referenced a "bad ? ". Because that's mainly all you talk about is your status amongst other men on here...sad :(