Post Mind-Bottling Quotes You See On The IC

Options

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    those are a lot of words just to say

"yes i stripped for internet for protection"

I find it odd that a not so serious poster like yourself can recall every comment thats been ever said about me though, because I vaguely remember what youre even talking about

im sure lots of people have had ? to say about me, we all talk ?

but what you don't understand is I'm not you

i dont care or give a ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    what was the recieved payment for stripping ?? 15 GOATs

That happened before we got reactions....
    bruh let me be great out chea
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread being made

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx3F0sskXkDjcpTBddQdwj5ru28DndsHWUz8tIjruBSVtGh3u3

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did i really get smacked out of the top 10 by the likes of cain?
    2567680_o.gif
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    Maybe it's because Halloween is close but I wanna see the "Haute" breast pic.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    those are a lot of words just to say

"yes i stripped for internet for protection"

I find it odd that a not so serious poster like yourself can recall every comment thats been ever said about me though, because I vaguely remember what youre even talking about

im sure lots of people have had ? to say about me, we all talk ?

but what you don't understand is I'm not you

i dont care or give a ?

I can recall every comment because I posted one hilarious one?

The comment that made the back handed compliments you have likely received your entire life about you being a "handsome women" took on new meaning?

? please, don't flatter yourself. Regardless of my antics on this forum there isn't ? that could ever be said about my life, I'm handling my ? very well.

So keep thinking your superior haute, The IC has seen my ? and they've seen yours,

We've both been roasted and called ugly on this forum. There is not much difference between us regardless of how your self important, stuck up ass tries to pretend it is.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *raises hand to interrupt real quick*

umm, i haven't seen haute's breast. are they worse than covet's?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? ain't handicapped

This Summers eve evening splash off is very entertaining. I tip my hat to you ladies both teams played hard
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Now with all that being said, the PM's were a joke. If posted in their entire context that would be obvious, but I do see how it could be misinterpreted. I would never send some ? like that to him of all people and be serious about it. So I will take my L for it with grace and honor...lol

Choice got a Win with this one.

If I took this place seriously in the least bit I would've left long ago. There is definite bias to say that I take ? to heart and a dude calling himself a legend and being totally unable to stay away from this forum and going through desperate measures to post does not....lol

With all the ? that's been said about me all these years, me taking the net to seriously is mild, I'll still be here folks.

Being the Kimi some love and some hate and providing you with quality entertainment...
    :-*
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

they are not mine

but some here can link you to them I'm sure

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »

they are not mine

but some here can link you to them I'm sure

ok. follow up question. did the ic women fight club spill over into this thread?

that is all
  • Copper
    Options
    the IC women fights have spilled over to every thread this week...? a royal rumble of hoes..a slobber knocker..dr. robotnik put batteries in all these hoes backs breh
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ic ? is realer than i thought
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no.
  • Copper
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    Did i really get smacked out of the top 10 by the likes of cain?
    2567680_o.gif

I'm powerful bruh

esp. when u were holding down that alien for sigourney weaver
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You take the internet too serious".. sumn inferior posters say in order to justify their bland, uneventful posting.

If u banned every poster to ever say the aforementioned.. nuffn changes bcuz its a 90% chance they were irrelevant anyway.

U do the same to all the posters that are said to "take it too serious".. posters start crying and making threads bout why the IC is so dead... sad.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haute's period of temporary favor is now over.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    LMAO at fiat giving Haute instant GOAT's. He ain't reading that ? .
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAM.. THIS IS THE BEST SATURDAY IN IC HISTORY!
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Prison dudes ain't checkin 4 Wayne. Wayne's body is way too tight. Like his skin is too tight, which means all his muscles shows and he aint flexible. ? him would be like ? ol dude on Pulp Fiction.

But when you look at someone like Prince...uhm. Nice skin, light, feminine, wears heels with the ass out, skinny but still got curves and flesh on him.

Plus he look like he could do a split in a birthday suit with the finger in his mouth and the ? out smellin like potpurri. His skin is soft and nice for a man in his 50s so that means he takes ? on his face. So he's a freak.

So all the Wayne jokes ya'll got aint hittin licks.

Those shoes would look sexy in the bedroom though. Pour some whipped cream on those tiny pepperoni nipples, whip him with a jumprope and then i would advise him to put his hair in a bun so i can watch that mascara runnin'. I'd also tell him to pierce his ? cuz when you lick it the lil thang hits that spot and the asshoel gets wet faster cuz of the ? juice, y'all know that juice..when y'all get sweaty the ? get all mushy and ? .
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Prison dudes ain't checkin 4 Wayne. Wayne's body is way too tight. Like his skin is too tight, which means all his muscles shows and he aint flexible. ? him would be like ? ol dude on Pulp Fiction.

But when you look at someone like Prince...uhm. Nice skin, light, feminine, wears heels with the ass out, skinny but still got curves and flesh on him.

Plus he look like he could do a split in a birthday suit with the finger in his mouth and the ? out smellin like potpurri. His skin is soft and nice for a man in his 50s so that means he takes ? on his face. So he's a freak.

So all the Wayne jokes ya'll got aint hittin licks.

Those shoes would look sexy in the bedroom though. Pour some whipped cream on those tiny pepperoni nipples, whip him with a jumprope and then i would advise him to put his hair in a bun so i can watch that mascara runnin'. I'd also tell him to pierce his ? cuz when you lick it the lil thang hits that spot and the asshoel gets wet faster cuz of the ? juice, y'all know that juice..when y'all get sweaty the ? get all mushy and ? .

Don't forget
    I'm going. No ? but back 2-3 years ago i met this ? dude and he was cool as ? and we sat around in the bar drinking and what have you. I got so ? up that i ended up taking him to the crib. Don't get me wrong he wasn't like one of those male looking ? dudes dude basically looked like a ? and with a few shots in me i head i just went on with it i guess.

On the real ? can say whateva they wanna say but that dude gave the best head i ever head. I didn't know he was a dude til' he went to the bathroom afterwards. But no lie i've never had head as good as that. So i'm going this year too and hopefully get a white or hispanic one cuz them ? swallow hardbody no ? .