Post Mind-Bottling Quotes You See On The IC

Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Damn, the ? aint even politically correct bout it, he straight up said "I got mods in my bacc poccet" lol

Couldve at least said "im cool with a couple mods". This ? the Birdie (Pac in Above The Rim) of the IC, "remember, even tho you play for the other team, u playing for me".

Must suck being a boss but in reality ur just a worker.. sad.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been one hell of a ? Saturday in Donkey.

xJwMjpTuLkaStrsIvpDyNg2.jpg
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I am your reckoning
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ all them 5 minute bans... y'all ? playin' whack a mole wit the banhammer.
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    exactly.

unless you came to me in ? person and went in my wallet, you dont have ? .

pathetic ? .
    Wallet?

wSLp2.gif
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mind is bottled.

So are you nuts and masculinity.

This dude ? on both of you, called you a ? and then still turned around and used you because he knows you're both weak as ? and hungry for approval.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Damn, the ? aint even politically correct bout it, he straight up said "I got mods in my bacc poccet" lol

Couldve at least said "im cool with a couple mods". This ? the Birdie (Pac in Above The Rim) of the IC, "remember, even tho you play for the other team, u playing for me".

Must suck being a boss but in reality ur just a worker.. sad.

Well we already knew and so did he, that these clowns would do his bidding.

Despite him ? on them and their modships profusely.

It's funny when they're abusing the ? on me but trust, it won't take long for them to start in on any other posters they feel the need to.

Corrupt dickriding mods are wack....they gotta go. I shoulda endorsed Cain instead of PR...lol

• Ms.Scorp
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Laugh it up and freepost boo. Im not backing down and I always have the last laugh.

If you haven't seen that after damn year 4 years your an idiot. :)>-

and they say you take this seriously...

Yup, I live for this ? . I'm a snitch and I got mods in my back pocket right?so you were stupid ass hell to try me.

I will see both of you ? demoded and still log on this ? every day and ? on you.

Crying afterward and calling me a snitch has 0 effect on me.Ive been called much worse ;)

Yall had your fun and all was entertained, but as usual, you dont know when to stop.

So yeah, try me again ? .that goes for both of you.

*raises hand to interrupt again*

umm kimi, who's you're friend in the silver dress on the left?

lol....you're like the 10th dude to ask me that. It's my other best friend Stacy.Shes bad as ? , and single but is a gold digger as well....if you're cool with that let me know boo;)
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Laugh it up and freepost boo. Im not backing down and I always have the last laugh.

Yup, I live for this ? . I'm a snitch and I got mods in my back pocket right?so you were stupid ass hell to try me.

I will see both of you ? demoded and still log on this ? every day and ? on you.

Crying afterward and calling me a snitch has 0 effect on me.Ive been called much worse ;)

Yall had your fun and all was entertained, but as usual, you dont know when to stop.

lol....you're like the 10th dude to ask me that. It's my other best friend Stacy.Shes bad as ? , and single but is a gold digger as well....if you're cool with that let me know boo;)

She was good until you mentioned GD'er. I likes my women on that 50/50 compromise. You got a another pic of just her?
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options

She was good until you mentioned GD'er. I likes my women on that 50/50 compromise. You got a another pic of just her?

Of course boo...if Bert and Ernie haven't banned me again, when I get off work I'll post a few for the fellas ;)
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options

lol you obviously care a lot if you going to snitch on mods to the admin to get them banned.

You called them ? and ? mods anyway, so why does it matter to you? :-??

You said you had them in your pocket then posted the screenshot, you didn't give a ? what happened.

You know they're weak minded ? riders, so you used them...period.

Now here you are again, under your 10,000th alias to tell everyone how serious I take the forum....hilarious
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi give it a rest g this ? chea isn't needed
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdayum @ H-Rap getting the Vikram Pandit treatment.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

lol you obviously care a lot if you going to snitch on mods to the admin to get them banned.

You said you had them in your pocket then posted the screenshot, you didn't give a ? what happened. You know they're weak. so you used them...period.

now here you are again, under your 10,000th alias to tell everyone how serious I take the forum....hilarious

I called parallel a homosexual not a ? .

No names were mentioned, you idiot.

lol @ you counting, you really take this ? seriously. You mad because people aren't callin me out for taking it seriously but saying that you do proves how seriously you take it for having a fucc to give.

I point out hypocrisy all the time, it's nothing new.

Just because you're not called out doesn't mean people don't see your thirsty ass actions to post here.

I will placate @shithappens and drop it (for now), but names were dropped and don't act like you haven't ? on these clowns profusely and actually care if they lose their modships trying to impress you.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

I will try to curb my vindictive ass nature ;),but I guarantee these dudes will only get worse with this ? , so they will go the way of H-Rap soon enough.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

I will try to curb my vindictive ass nature ;),but I guarantee these dudes will only get worse with this ? , so they will go the way of H-Rap soon enough.

i hope you aren't feeling sorry for a man that was calling unaltered and easily searchable post, Photoshops...
    links that were still active... tried to tell folk that they eyes was lying to them.
    click on the ? quote and BAM, but he swore up and down them ? was lies....
    it got even worse in the mod room when desperation set in.

I'm not feeling sorry for him at all battle. I liked H-Rap, but if he abused his mod powers he needed to go.

That ? is wack.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does the one dude keep getting Banned the Powerless_Poster cat?
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options

You said you had them in your pocket then posted the screenshot, you didn't give a ? what happened. You know they're weak. so you used them...period.

now here you are again, under your 10,000th alias to tell everyone how serious I take the forum....hilarious

lol @ you counting, you really take this ? seriously. You mad because people aren't callin me out for taking it seriously but saying that you do proves how seriously you take it for having a fucc to give.

Just because you're not called out doesn't mean people don't see your thirsty ass actions to post here.

I will placate @shithappens and drop it (for now), but names were dropped and don't act like you haven't ? on these clowns profusely and actually care if they lose their modships trying to impress you.

You mad cause i got more clout after being bacc for two days than you have after posting bikini pics to appease simps for two months.

I'm sure the one clitliccer you got in this thread even realizes just how ? a poster you truly are after witnessing your murder in this thread....sad

You have done nothing but get one plat thread and use a convo you know was in jest to score a much needed win.

You been getting murked and ? on in threads all year.

Don't gloat to much dude, like I said you should be thanking me because you've been on a 1 year straight losing streak.

You think "winning" in this thread means you're "bacc"?

It's good for a laugh but it's already been said and no one really gives a ? about how seriously anyone takes this forum.

You scored a small win but you're still losing.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options

You mad cause i got more clout after being bacc for two days than you have after posting bikini pics to appease simps for two months.

I'm sure the one clitliccer you got in this thread even realizes just how ? a poster you truly are after witnessing your murder in this thread....sad

You have done nothing but get one plat thread and use a convo you know was in jest to score a much needed win.

You been getting murked and ? on in threads all year.

Don't gloat to much dude, like I said you should be thanking me because you've been on a 1 year straight losing streak.

You think "winning" in this thread means you're "bacc"?

It's good for a laugh but it's already been said and no one really gives a ? about how seriously anyone takes this forum.

You scored a small win but you're still losing.

lol You've lost every exchange you've ever had with me and it will continue to go that way because I'm your textual superior.

Lank?

*too not to....You gave mouth-to-? resuscitation to my decling e-career just so you can get on my ? again? I'm flattered, thanks Kimi.

Me loggin in means I'm "bacc"

You do, you do. You want people to believe I take it seriously and that you don't.

You admitted defeat, you're a fuccin loser for sayin you lost on an internet that ain't even real.

Poor thing been losing, flopping threads and being roasted and ? on so much he's giddy at a small internet victory...lol. Dude made a thread celebrating the one plat thread he's gotten...so sad.

So, I will let you gloat choice!!

You got one plat thread this year and got people to "realize" some ? they've been saying for 4 years now.

You are a legend and the king of the interwebs!

You are going to milk this ? for all it's worth and I would to if I was in your position...have fun darling
    ;)
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Yall sound like an old divorced couple lol, this IC ? aint even that serious man.....
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yall sound like an old divorced couple lol, this IC ? aint even that serious man.....

Yeah it's getting absurd...lol. He's high on life right now, it's been a tough year for him.

So I'ma let him enjoy it. When this thread closes it's back to irrelevancy...lol

Plus my workday has ended!!!<:-P
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

Yeah it's getting absurd...lol. He's high on life right now, it's been a tough year for him.

So I'ma let him enjoy it. When this thread closes it's back to irrelevancy...lol

Plus my workday has ended!!!<:-P

My name is my name. It will not be sullied by ? -faced heifers.

tumblr_ma3b2exOa21rwcc6bo1_250.gif