Welp, kats here
    reverse-20052777.gif

its only a matter of time before the Dark Knight Rises

jesus christ this is hilarious
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Nah its one of those posters who doesnt argue with ? allday online about some irrelavant ? ... Powerful poster? What power do u possess? Apparrently youve been banned over 100 times fam lol... Idgaf about online power, what real life power do u have? When ur ready to talk rl money or ? , and things of that nature, we can continue this conversation...

200x200px-ZC-78caf574_1-50-Cent-Laugh-Off.gif
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    This lil ? missing the point, if Im talking , its gonna be about real ? . Not about ¨online power¨ lol.. Only lil ? do that man... Df is u 16?
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    So u get online to talk to males about online things? oh aight, now I get it...
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol I see u like flipping ? into ? scenarios, u got something u wanna share with the ic fam lol ? Like most real ? , I talk money, ? , and hip hop, a language u obviously cant comprehend. Skip trying to match wits with me man,ur better going back n forth with these mfs... Keep the sabbeth holy and go about ur business man, go read 2nd corinthians or some ? ...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp, back to being ? on....that was quicker then I thought.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I see u like flipping ? into ? scenarios, u got something u wanna share with the ic fam lol ? Like most real ? , I talk money, ? , and hip hop, a language u obviously cant comprehend. Skip trying to match wits with me man,ur better going back n forth with these mfs... Keep the sabbeth holy and go about ur business man, go read 2nd corinthians or some ? ...

lol
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Yo you taking Latin this year, or are you taking Spanish?"
    "Nah brah I'm in Honors ? IV"
    "? what?"
    "*chuckles* it's obviously a language you can't comprehend."
  • _Goldie_
    Options

Don't blame me that your posts are filled with homosexual undertones, I'm not the one that wrote them. If you such a real ? why are you in here discussing "irrelevant online" ? with me when you previously stated you don't do that? Am I that POWERFULL that I'm controlling your posting habits?

You should change your name to "Mikko_' the way you're hanging to my every post.

The irony @ the bolded.

? undertones? If a ? said he wanna talk about money, your ? ass would be like ¨I see u like talkin about paper with guys faces on it¨lol . Like I said fam, until u can talk about some real ? , just fallback man...
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    lol I aint in ? man, just showing how much of a clown this ? is... ? know I dont be on that back n forth ? allday, Ill leave that for the females and ? ass ? like him... I said what I had to, and it is what it is...
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I expect an apology from you Kimi.

For what?

You and Seedz pizza slangin ass were in here joyful and triumphant.

Happy as ? thinking you finally had a "smoking gun", but as usual it never sticks.

If you want an apology get it from the dude who's nuts you juggle that ? on you and calls you a homosexual, not me....lol
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    I got destroyed? lol..... Again, when ur ready to talk about real life ? , and see who REALLY got power and who doesnt holla at me. Until then, continue arguing with females allday. ? on here might cosign that ? and think its funny, but where Im from, U dont get props for arguing with females, dats punk ? .. U talkin about power , when are ur really doing is showing erebody how much of ? you are in rl.. Thats why when real life is brung up u say ? like ¨why would I wanna talk about real life with somebody i dont know¨ lol. You´s a clown man..
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

For what?

Happy as ? thinking you finally had a "smoking gun", but as usual it never sticks.

If you want an apology get it from the dude who's nuts you juggle that calls you a homosexual, not me....lol

You have stated that I misused my mod powers numerous times. I have not and the other mods know this. I expect an apology from you.

i want an apology too because she said I named your name as a mod I had in my bacc poccet...n/h

This is an understandable and logical request.

I have no idea which one of you ? were doing the banning.

I do know you were in here cheerleading and ? slobbing while it was going on.

you directly named joker but who's to say that's true?

I was persuaded to drop it, but it won't be long before you do something stupid again because your e-grudge clouds your judgment when if comes to me.

I've said from the beginning that your dickriding tendencies would wind up ending your modship and it's only a matter of time before it happens.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a way to start a Sunday off. Did y'all even sleep?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't that ? "the cousin of sleep" start boxing or some ? ?

LOL.nh
  • _Goldie_
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I got destroyed? lol..... Again, when ur ready to talk about real life ? , and see who REALLY got power and who doesnt holla at me. Until then, continue arguing with females allday. ? on here might cosign that ? and think its funny, but where Im from, U dont get props for arguing with females, dats punk ? .. U talkin about power , when are ur really doing is showing erebody how much of ? you are in rl.. Thats why when real life is brung up u say ? like ¨why would I wanna talk about real life with somebody i dont know¨ lol. You´s a clown man..

Fact.

I ain't even reading the rest of it, but I'm sure it wasn't a discussion about "money, ? , or hip hop" so you're still being controlled by a Powerfull man n/h.

Pay attention doggy, when u log off of here,if u ever do, ur still gonna be at moms house gettin ur dinner slid under the door, when I log off, Im living comfortable in a big house,with money and ? , so it makes sense that u try as hard as u do to maintain an online image, cuz thats all u have to look foward to. Unfortunately , ur not even doing that ? good lol....
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options

For what?

If you want an apology get it from the dude who's nuts you juggle that calls you a homosexual, not me....lol

You have stated that I misused my mod powers numerous times. I have not and the other mods know this. I expect an apology from you.

i want an apology too because she said I named your name as a mod I had in my bacc poccet...n/h

This is an understandable and logical request.

I have no idea which one of you ? were doing the banning.

I do know you were in here cheerleading and ? slobbing while it was going on.

you directly named joker but who's to say that's true?

I was persuaded to drop it, but it won't be long before you do something stupid again because your e-grudge clouds your judgment when if comes to me.

I've said from the beginning that your dickriding tendencies would wind up ending your modship and it's only a matter of time before it happens.

Every single mod.

I'm surprised you have to ask this question since you know everything.

Now proceed with your apology.

Dude stop the nonsense, it's common knowledge that you're a weak dickrider who kisses the ? of dudes that ? on you.Do you not think people know that? :-??

You did it with seedz and choice ever get an apology from them?...lol

You will never get an apology, you play big and bad with females but with male posters you bend and spread em.

Go gargle with bleach to remove the ? residue out of your mouth ? ...oops, I meant homosexual.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Didn't that ? "the cousin of sleep" start boxing or some ? ?

LOL.nh

Yeah, I remember him talkin about his amateur fights and ? ...claiming he was 5'11 and 150 pounds and would beat me in a fight or some ? ...weird kid.
    Word, ? was a surprising turn of events considering his frailness.nh