Should the infamous Johnny Green have the perma ban lifted?

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    @DNB1 this thread is sickening, i'd expect this from a ? but bro bro not a ?

Funny you should say that, cause it was your comment in the deleted thread that inspired this thread....you was complaining about a perma banned poster having a thread endorsed by a mod....

And now look at you ? up instead of saying whats real in thread platform designed to do so....

? ? ..

are you implying my post in thar thread was the cause of his banning, ha

That ? post daily without 2 ? given under several accounts, so you really think I give 2 ? ?

You're a male's male groupie, sickening

Nah I wasn't implying that at all...

I was saying I seen your post complaining...and thought I would make this thread for ? like you to air yo grievances...

You were to scared tho, prolly cause you knew JG would see your complaints in a thread where I called it out and was worried for your photo bucket...

Youse a ? ... It's ok, not all males are men...stay in your lane...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Doing ? after a workout probably isnt going to do you any good.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    smh@your mother giving birth to a limp-wristed fassyhole...

^lol post like this one gettin obligatory reactions from CB groupies like Wimp, Stewie and Tommy are the reason ? is wack these days.. u babying ? and got em content with being wack.

How Waka gonna get better when ? is tellin him "? " rhymes with "? " nd that the ? sound hard.. he's just gonna stay a wack rapper, and thats whats gonna happen to most these wack posters I make my haters turn cheerleader for.

INB4 didnt read
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    I just want u ? to get better man, for real, the better yall get the better for me.. word.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    smh@your mother giving birth to a limp-wristed fassyhole...

^lol post like this one gettin obligatory reactions from CB groupies like Wimp, Stewie and Tommy are the reason ? is wack these days.. u babying ? and got em content with being wack.

How Waka gonna get better when ? is tellin him "? " rhymes with "? " nd that the ? sound hard.. he's just gonna stay a wack rapper, and thats whats gonna happen to most these wack posters I make my haters turn cheerleader for.

INB4 didnt read

Didn't read...lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This kid just emulated me the other day and has givin multiple biographies about me(after admitting I was his favorite poster and wanting to meet me in reality) and has the audacity to call anyone a groupie
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    This kid just emulated me the other day and has givin multiple biographies about me(after admitting I was his favorite poster and wanting to meet me in reality) and has the audacity to call anyone a groupie

He's the Soulja Boy of the IC. He tries to emulate everyone because he's unoriginal and boring.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i watched Soulja Boys latest freestyle vid.....couldnt believe my ears lol
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Show me a post emulating u, Thomas.. ur irrelevant, and a candidate along with Wimp as fall off posters of the year.

If one of u dont win the system is flawed.

Meetin u? Im sure u have that screenshotted, show me where I said I wanna meet u or ur just a wishful thinkin ? .

• CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Show me a post emulating u, Thomas.. ur irrelevant, and a candidate along with Wimp as fall off posters of the year.

If one of u dont win the system is flawed.

Meetin u? Im sure u have that screenshotted, show me where I said I wanna meet u or ur just a wishful thinkin ? .

Didn't read...lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, let that scary muhfukka post, he knows the rules and should be banned if they are broken from now on..
    a-kids-awesome-dope-16.jpg?w=500&h=324
    How Fiat treats his child for being ugly/fat
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited October 2012
    Options
    A groupie is a ? that follows celebs around, dying to get a peak or some interaction with em.

That groupie Thomas has never posted in Donkey til I exposed him as a ? that seeks companionship with other men via pm when times on the IC are rough. Now he's here everyday waitin to hit buttons lol

When have u seen CB in the reason worried bout that lame.. never! Yet he's steady in Donkey lookin for a CB bash post.. this cant be his life.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Shut up geek,pac died a broke ? and was just a loud mouth punk that took ballet lessons as a kid,that's why he died after he got blammed.

Now jigga,that ? was really gettin it,he really sold dope,that's why rocboys is my favorite song.

"pick a time, let's pick apart some stores
    pick a weekend for freakin' for figure fours
    I figure frauds never hit a lick before
    so they don't know the feelin' when them things get across"

^jigga killed that ?
    Shut up geek,pac died a broke ? and was just a loud mouth punk that took ballet lessons as a kid,that's why he died after he got blammed.

Now jigga,that ? was really gettin it,he really sold dope,that's why rocboys is my favorite song.

^jigga killed that ?

Dead on tommy b impression

You say you never stalk me in the reason then you post something similar to what I'd say in the reason

Lmao silly lil groupie is confused.For the umpteenth time I posted in donkey Years before you came to this board.Prolly when you were a corny shook ass lurker admiring my style.Get a new script cuz you literally say the same ? ever post

I told you before you've had 17-18 s/n's I aint searchin thru your thousands of posts to find what you said I don't remember which one of your wacc ass s/n's it was under.It's a fact you said u wanted to kick wit me offline

Cot damn that ? sounded just like you.

It's hilarious, b. The only way this ? can be tolerable is when he imitating posters better than him. Soulja Boy is lost b.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

^jigga killed that ?

^jigga killed that ?

You say you never stalk me in the reason then you post something similar to what I'd say in the reason

Lmao silly lil groupie is confused.For the umpteenth time I posted in donkey Years before you came to this board.Prolly when you were a corny shook ass lurker admiring my style.Get a new script cuz you literally say the same ? ever post

I told you before you've had 17-18 s/n's I aint searchin thru your thousands of posts to find what you said I don't remember which one of your wacc ass s/n's it was under.It's a fact you said u wanted to kick wit me offline

Lmao.. knew it ur a ? wishin that another man would "wanna kick it with you offline". U weirdo.

Stalk is to follow, Thomas.. like u being in here right now followin me.. I read posts in the reason, yours included, now tell me ur point.

There is no point.. I dont address u, or hit ur reactions, or the lames u beef with in there.. ur not that important to me.

U posted for years rite.. my point exactly, u prolly did but last year u were MIA.. but now u in here eryday cuz I hurt ur widdle fweelings.. sad.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options

^jigga killed that ?

^jigga killed that ?

Lmao.. knew it ur a ? wishin that another man would "wanna kick it with you offline". U weirdo.

Stalk is to follow, Thomas.. like u being in here right now followin me.. I read posts in the reason, yours included, now tell me ur point.

There is no point.. I dont address u, or hit ur reactions, or the lames u beef with in there.. ur not that important to me.

U posted for years rite.. my point exactly, u prolly did but last year u were MIA.. but now u in here eryday cuz I hurt ur widdle fweelings.. sad.

Didn't read...lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    This ? steady cryin over reactions, just another example why you're a gns poster who happens to post in donkey.

You should be banished from this forum you never posted here until you stalked pimpmvp and jg after they trolled your ? in that ray j thread
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    This ? steady cryin over reactions, just another example why you're a gns poster who happens to post in donkey.

You should be banished from this forum you never posted here until you stalked pimpmvp and jg after they trolled your ? in that ray j thread

Negative, Sanchez and Stop5 could hit reactions all day.. its u that gives me the creeps being that I never saw u in here last year, and u only started coming into cheerlead for ? proving to me ur have some hostility towards me over sumn I typed to u.. feelings catchin at its finest.