Should the infamous Johnny Green have the perma ban lifted?

Options

Comments

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? steady cryin over reactions, just another example why you're a gns poster who happens to post in donkey.

You should be banished from this forum you never posted here until you stalked pimpmvp and jg after they trolled your ? in that ray j thread

Lol that poor chump was so furious. It's like he knows the whole forum saw him get his soul taken and stepped on and he's forever trying to get his revenge. Soulja Boy is easily trolled.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How long will this donkey reject continue to quote Tommy just to talk to him about me while Tommy ignores his desire to flirt with him? He has no shame.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    This ? steady cryin over reactions, just another example why you're a gns poster who happens to post in donkey.

You should be banished from this forum you never posted here until you stalked pimpmvp and jg after they trolled your ? in that ray j thread

Negative, Sanchez and Stop5 could hit reactions all day.. its u that gives me the creeps being that I never saw u in here last year, and u only started coming into cheerlead for ? proving to me ur have some hostility towards me over sumn I typed to u.. feelings catchin at its finest.
    How long will this donkey reject continue to quote Tommy just to talk to him about me while Tommy ignores his desire to flirt with him? He has no shame.

Didn't read...lol
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Thomas.. quote the wimp and reply back to him.. he desperately wants to strike up a convo with you, we all see it.. only CB makes grown men flirt online with one another.. ahh, man smh
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, let that scary muhfukka post, he knows the rules and should be banned if they are broken from now on..
    Yeah he was funny
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    lol at this ? ... I got Reason/CS posters, Arcade posters, and HASBEEN's coming into Donkey to prove they got what it takes.

Im literally like Mayweather to these ? , they get they biggest paydays (most reactions) ? with me, although they have to endure a beating in the process.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    damn, I hate gettin a new name cause i gotta ignore this ? all over again. n/h @ referring to himself as a catalyst for man-on-man flirtatious behavior. smh @ your faggotry being contagious and braggin about it.

First post back and he´s already quoting ? lines lol, welcome back ? ..
  • A HASBEEN POSTING
    A HASBEEN POSTING Members Posts: 2
    Options
    How the fucc does someone that doesn't post in any of those forums know exactly where all those posters post? Stop bein a stalkin ? .
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    @DNB1 this thread is sickening, i'd expect this from a ? but bro bro not a ?

Funny you should say that, cause it was your comment in the deleted thread that inspired this thread....you was complaining about a perma banned poster having a thread endorsed by a mod....

And now look at you ? up instead of saying whats real in thread platform designed to do so....

? ? ..

are you implying my post in thar thread was the cause of his banning, ha

That ? post daily without 2 ? given under several accounts, so you really think I give 2 ? ?

You're a male's male groupie, sickening

Nah I wasn't implying that at all...

I was saying I seen your post complaining...and thought I would make this thread for ? like you to air yo grievances...

You were to scared tho, prolly cause you knew JG would see your complaints in a thread where I called it out and was worried for your photo bucket...

Youse a ? ... It's ok, not all males are men...stay in your lane...
    complaining bout what?

I was merely throwing P a common sense check, he handled it before sun-up and Im guessing he dodged a bullet, so let it go

Bro bro I wont join your JG /love/hate fanclub, so stop sending me invites, sickening

• Chase N Bundlez
    edited October 2012
    Options
    How the fucc does someone that doesn't post in any of those forums know exactly where all those posters post? Stop bein a stalkin ? .

By seeing their SN as the last poster to post on the main page, ? . Boy oh boy u getting dumber with each account.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited October 2012
    Options
    LMAO at Wimp still lol'ing at the HASBEEN'S posts minutes after he called him a ? lol
    damn, I hate gettin a new name cause i gotta ignore this ? all over again. n/h @ referring to himself as a catalyst for man-on-man flirtatious behavior. smh @ your faggotry being contagious and braggin about it

After reading this he prolly take back his "lol" reaction.. sad.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options

By seeing their SN as the last poster to post on the main page, ? . Boy oh boy u getting dumber with each account.
    LMAO at Wimp still lol'ing at the HASBEEN'S posts minutes after he called him a ? lol
    damn, I hate gettin a new name cause i gotta ignore this ? all over again. n/h @ referring to himself as a catalyst for man-on-man flirtatious behavior. smh @ your faggotry being contagious and braggin about it

After reading this he prolly take back his "lol" reaction.. sad.

Didn't read... lol
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shut up geek,pac died a broke ? and was just a loud mouth punk that took ballet lessons as a kid,that's why he died after he got blammed.

Now jigga,that ? was really gettin it,he really sold dope,that's why rocboys is my favorite song.

"pick a time, let's pick apart some stores
    pick a weekend for freakin' for figure fours
    I figure frauds never hit a lick before
    so they don't know the feelin' when them things get across"

^jigga killed that ?
    Shut up geek,pac died a broke ? and was just a loud mouth punk that took ballet lessons as a kid,that's why he died after he got blammed.

Now jigga,that ? was really gettin it,he really sold dope,that's why rocboys is my favorite song.

"pick a time, let's pick apart some stores
    pick a weekend for freakin' for figure fours
    I figure frauds never hit a lick before
    so they don't know the feelin' when them things get across"

^jigga killed that ?

Dead on tommy b impression

You say you never stalk me in the reason then you post something similar to what I'd say in the reason

Lmao silly lil groupie is confused.For the umpteenth time I posted in donkey Years before you came to this board.Prolly when you were a corny shook ass lurker admiring my style.Get a new script cuz you literally say the same ? ever post

I told you before you've had 17-18 s/n's I aint searchin thru your thousands of posts to find what you said I don't remember which one of your wacc ass s/n's it was under.It's a fact you said u wanted to kick it wit me offline

WEDGIE.gif
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @Mann.. post aint make no sense.. thats like u mimickin me, which im sure u could, or anyone for that matter cuz u read posters posts.

Stalkin me is u runnin in every thread im in to throw shots and hit reactions, which is what the kid been doin for 2 months.

Ask @sixsicksins.. she said she noticed a stalker followin her round of late after she ? on him.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, let that scary muhfukka post, he knows the rules and should be banned if they are broken from now on..
    I vote "Yes", but I don't agree with the poll option.

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I guess theres a "perma-ban" for a reason
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @KingGivBiz

So are u saying ur the mod responsible for his latest bannings? If you're you's a real ? , yo.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's a goat poster so yes.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't think it matter much, does it?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @KingGivBiz

So are u saying ur the mod responsible for his latest bannings? If you're you's a real ? , yo.

Damn bruh, I see NY got hit by the super storm...

Smh, you got Internet bruh? Was u safe in the boiler room?...? like a bomb shelter right?

Nah just kidding, hope ur bless still...
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i heard that boiler room ? died
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Boiler room ? was chilling in his room, tree fell on his "crib" killing him instantly"
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    That'd have to be a big-ass tree to fall all the way through the roof of the house down to the boiler room.