FELLAS, HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE GETTING HEAD?

Options

Comments

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    ? > > > > > > Head

We all know that ? ? , but if I order a whopper meal, I still want my fries ? ...

Cosign, but the TS said the fries are better...

Some places make they fries better the they burgers

That's not a restaurant I want to invest in.

? risk their life for so so ? , go to war for good ? , and ? for the great...

Only thing great head does is make you late for appointments....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm just saying, a phat ass, pretty face, knowing how to ride, a beautiful body....begin able to take the ? really well, being flexible...all those things can kinda create the illusion of good ? .....

i mean those things 100% equate to a good ? .....but every good ? isn't good ? .....

and then there are a lotta chicks who have good, even great ? .... but really can't ? all that good... and not only that...sometimes they don't have that perfect body, or that really flexxible, they just lay still or ride all stupid.. ? be supa wet, and tight as ? .. but they ? all boring...and you pretty much resort to just beating it up...

but that supa head?? that ? is 100% skill.....nature did nothing to enhance it......

it don't matter what she look like....how that ass look, that face, that body....how wet her ? get.. how good she can ride....

when it come to that real good head.....

you just close your eyes and you be like this ?

fo3jl7wrj5t2y6u2mftw36yaxzdl1jy5rzkq.gif

yes good head turns you into a shaolin monk who can fly....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol..i don't think ? really experienced that supercalifragilisticexpialidocious head before...

cuz once you've had that supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

you 100% understand how any ? can say head >>?

9 times outa 10 ? will win, cuz let's be real most ? deal with average or slgihtly above average ? ...

and again, ? will tie a chicks appearance and her ? game into ranking how good the ? was....

a beautiful backshot will stay in your mind forever.....

so i agree average ? >>average head

but that supercalifragilisticexpialidocious....????

nnnnnigga
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Head is dope...not the be all and end all though...Great if it goes down...minor if it doesn't...Plus...hoes suck ? at suckin' ? these days
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've got a head fetish..my ? gets rock if i see a female wit big beautiful lips..

also got a fetish for car head..

some of the best dome I've ever got was drivin on back road or posted up somewhere semi public.

i agree aint nothin like a chick that got some good mouf..? is amazing..
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think we all can agree that all females aren't gifted with sucking ? talents and most of the time we prefer the ? , but when we do find a woman with good oral skills it can be good as or better than ? .

I've been told that sometimes, the ? really isn't as good as a girl thinks it is.

But that's another thread though.

True many women think their ? is better than it is.

I've known quite a few women with that attitude and yea most the time their ? was somewhere between average and wack, but you're right that's another thread.

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? > > > > > > Head

We all know that ? ? , but if I order a whopper meal, I still want my fries ? ...

Cosign, but the TS said the fries are better...

..I ALSO SAID WHEN DONE RIGHT...

U AINT BOUT TO TELL ME THAT MCDONALDS FRIES AINT BETTER THAN THEIR BURGERS... AIGHT THEN
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    that sucking while nuttin ? ...???

yo... i can't even explain that feeling....

that ? make you wanna cuddle afterwards.....

I did smiley-guilty.gif
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    bitchdontkillmyvibe Members Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I can only imagine that the type of dude who doesn't like getting head has only gotten bad head. I would be severely disappointed if I met a dude who didn't like getting head.

I don't understand women who don't like getting head either. I had a friend like that and it was like, what the hell? Only three dudes have ever made me come from it, and the rest weren't even trying.
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I HAVE HAD THE BEST HEAD THAT I AM EVER GOING TO RECIEVE

BUT IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE BOX BECAUSE ALL OF THE CHICKS HAD DIFFERENT QUALITY'S ABOUT THEIR SEX...

BUT AINT NO CONFUSION ABOUT A CHICK AND HER HEAD GAME.. EITHER SHES GREAT OR SHES NOT!
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    edited October 2012
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Funny thing is.. You couldnt find a chick that will tell you she dont give good head... Every woman thinks her head game is on point.. But only a chosen few really got that mouf work...

You learn after a while you don't brag about your head game. That sets expectations too high. You gotta let the dude go in blind solely knowing that you like giving it. Then there's no expectations set and he gets to decide on his own.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk iv'e never experienced oral sex.

It seems like it would feel good.
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I've had this happen to me with two separate guys.... They wanted to just get head from me all the time. One dude was like, "I thought you were supposed to really like getting head!" Dude, put your tongue on my ? and then we'll talk about how much I like sucking your ? .

The other one wanted me to suck it off three times in a row.

tumblr_m0bvsyjPBf1r98hjro1_500.gif

I dunno if you other ladies get this ? about sticking ? in your mouths but they come at me like this (pun not intended).

• bitchdontkillmyvibe
    Options
    that's a good question.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh typical Dro...Unnecessarily abrasive...

@? ...pics?
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    I've had this happen to me with two separate guys.... They wanted to just get head from me all the time. One dude was like, "I thought you were supposed to really like getting head!" Dude, put your tongue on my ? and then we'll talk about how much I like sucking your ? .

I dunno if you other ladies get this ? about sticking ? in your mouths but they come at me like this (pun not intended).

...AND WHO THE ? ARE YOU?

dont over think it...you know who they are...

NO, I HONESTLY DONT... ONLY PERSON COMES TO MIND WOULD BE AMBIOUS ONE.. BUT IM NOT SURE IF SHE GOT BANNED OR NOT
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, whenever dudes say they dont like or dont bust from head,
    they aint had that real.

Same thing for women.
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    @DRO lemme find out you're hollering at covet. Don't get ? up!

HAHAHAH OH THATS COVET?

MAN I DONT BE KNOWING THESE LAME POSTERS 4 REAL...
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

word on the Texas streets is that ya mouth is the only reason that ya phone rings @ all

Yes men do call me up to have intelligent conversation.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a chick dont know d superheax by her end of freshman college yeAr...she never will
    ---+++;++,++++++(((
    The reason i said end of college freshman is just in case she aint practice in high school....which she should have....i will give her that first college yr in practice
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It really doesn't matter to me if I get it or not. It's not a requirement of mines. Mainly b/c I've had too many hit & misses. More misses than hit.

? will always be>>>>>>>head
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    It really doesn't matter to me if I get it or not. It's not a requirement of mines. Mainly b/c I've had too many hit & misses. More misses than hit.

I WONT ? A CHICK MORE THAN 2 TIMES IF SHE DONT GIVE HEAD... AND THEN HER ? BETTER BE THE BOMB!

HEAD IS A MUST!
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

maneee...that ? in ur sig looks like she has a beautiful ? ...im dyin to see that ? ..