FELLAS, HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE GETTING HEAD?

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great head > Great ? /Sex Game

Only because one is harder to obtain.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Head is good but no way in hell is it ? with some grade A ? .
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting your ? ate<<<<<<getting it beaten to smithereens.

my wife is the complete opposite...she likes the 'LD'...she dont like getting ate at all...she says it tickles mindblown.png

childplease.png my technique been stamped and approved years ago....

manny.png i do it anyway cuz i like it...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great head would get u presents
    Great ? would get u caped for
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with your wife..? is just frustrating.
  • Louis Cipher
    Options
    Getting your ? ate<<<<<<getting it beaten to smithereens.

my wife is the complete opposite...she likes the 'LD'...she dont like getting ate at all...she says it tickles mindblown.png

childplease.png my technique been stamped and approved years ago....

manny.png i do it anyway cuz i like it...

actually i'm the same as your wife, take a look at the direction that sign is going in

missed that....snoop.png
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear when I had my ? the road with me she almost killed us one day cause she started giving me dome while I'm driving. Almost swerved off the road, talking about 'Sorry bae.' Woman this aint a regular car this is a 73 foot death machine. Seriously though head>>>? when done right, when she sucks it post nut and is whispering 'thank you daddy.' Nothing else compared.
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    bitchdontkillmyvibe Members Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    whispering 'thank you daddy.'

tumblr_lq58j2tPgl1qcfst5.gif

tumblr_lgypha5DbN1qzixlmo1_250.gif
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Head will never be better than ? , with that being said tho, I dont ? ? unless they give me head first. I done left a ? butt ass naked b4 cuz she didnt wanna give me head.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I love havin sex, but i'd rather get some head.

Head is just better. Sex can benefit the woman, but head is all about you.

Yall prolly just aint met no chicks who are really into it. Alot of black chicks arent into giving head without reciprocal activities, aka eatin the ? .

White ? outchea givin dome and swallowin for the love of the game, thats why I will always love white girls.
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i felt this way until the first time i got some good head....
    and ? wasn't early either i was like 24 firt time i got some

" serious, grade A quality, whatthe ? ? toes curling, bout ready to smack this ? , stop...hol up don't stop,... what the ? .?. who are you?... must not fall in love.....wow.....okay.....that was whassup ......"can we do this again some time soon??

head

? I'm in the same boat. ? stopped responding to my texts. I was tryna get some head from her damn near every other day after she blessed me. How she gonna give me the best head I ever had then just stop responding to my texts? ? around and show up at the ? house when she come back from work.

I aint said ? to her in a month, still got her number saved just in case I can come up with a convincing argument to get blessed again
  • Louis Cipher
    Options

" serious, grade A quality, whatthe ? ? toes curling, bout ready to smack this ? , stop...hol up don't stop,... what the ? .?. who are you?... must not fall in love.....wow.....okay.....that was whassup ......"can we do this again some time soon??

head

? I'm in the same boat. ? stopped responding to my texts. I was tryna get some head from her damn near every other day after she blessed me. How she gonna give me the best head I ever had then just stop responding to my texts? ? around and show up at the ? house when she come back from work.

I aint said ? to her in a month, still got her number saved just in case I can come up with a convincing argument to get blessed again

ufdup.png
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    I love havin sex, but i'd rather get some head.

Head is just better. Sex can benefit the woman, but head is all about you.

Yall prolly just aint met no chicks who are really into it. Alot of black chicks arent into giving head without reciprocal activities, aka eatin the ? .

White ? outchea givin dome shots and swallowin for the love of the game, thats why I will always love white girls.

I like head, but I get bored after a while. Sex has so many different positions.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    theres something about ? sucking the D..... she looks up @ you and u lock eye contact....and sometimes u see a mini smile when shes sucking...........
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

head

ufdup.png
    LMAO ? it, ? really had a ? ready to settle down smh

• DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *settin up a dome session right now post*
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    edited October 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    I can only imagine that the type of dude who doesn't like getting head has only gotten bad head. I would be severely disappointed if I met a dude who didn't like getting head.

I don't understand women who don't like getting head either. I had a friend like that and it was like, what the hell? Only three dudes have ever made me come from it, and the rest weren't even trying.

sour said your head skills were wack, did that severely disappoint you?
    Chicity wrote: »
    I've had this happen to me with two separate guys.... They wanted to just get head from me all the time. One dude was like, "I thought you were supposed to really like getting head!" Dude, put your tongue on my ? and then we'll talk about how much I like sucking your ? .

The other one wanted me to suck it off three times in a row.

tumblr_m0bvsyjPBf1r98hjro1_500.gif

I dunno if you other ladies get this ? about sticking ? in your mouths but they come at me like this (pun not intended).
    word on the Texas streets is that ya mouth is the only reason that ya phone rings @ all

well if what sour said was true, it'd never ring

Sour was the guy who asked me for it three times in a row. So if it's that wack, then I guess he's just used to bad head and that's his prerogative.

tumblr_maa1qajQH11qa7xbg.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awaits for Sour's rebuttal
  • Trollio
    Options
    Inb4 the backlash
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Head
    I love sex

but with head atleast I know she wont get pregnant...
    so I sleep pretty easy at night
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    edited October 2012
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Awaits for Sour's rebuttal
    Sour will tell anyone here I was the worst anything he's ever had. I can't really change what he says to you guys and he'll repeat it, because it would ruin what rep he thinks he has with the dudes here, rather than the one he actually has.

tumblr_m7jslpRWZK1ranlh4o1_400.gif

But he even said here that he asked me for head all the time. So... I can't say if that means I'm good or not. That just mean he asked a lot. People can take from that what they will.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Every single day of my life, I wake up hoping to receive a ? .

Lets be real tho, Every single day of my life, I end up ? to the memory of my last ? .
    Lets be real tho, Every single day of my life, I end up ? to a dream/thought of me getting a ? .
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    edited October 2012
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    Inb4 the backlash

No there's a particular reason why I don't care to have at it with this dude on here anymore. I'd like to stay on this board right now, and I'm not interested in getting in an argument with people just because I feel like I have to have the last word.
  • Trollio
    Options
    Suck my ? n I'll grade u...no extra credit tho