aye..any of you dudes ever dated an asian chick? what is it like dating one of them chinamen?

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
do you still get to deal with the ? from society and mean looks from sistas and all that like if you're going out with a white chick..?....i havent interacted with asians enough to get to that point of dating one..

pluses , minuses?

shorty in this video got a thing for darkknights and was wondering how common that ish is..

http://youtu.be/hq1HkgusUfI

Comments

• GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thick Asian chicks ftw.

And Texas has a large abundance of thick Asians.
    Yesssss(Marv Albert tone)
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Asian ? is really sideways
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - Her parents probably wont like you.

- The relationship is probably just a phase for her, and wont last, mainly because her parents don't like you.

- Asians females are pretty big on Gold digging, so if you're rich she will probably wont to marry you.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Almost ? this indonesian shorty, but she worked more than a ? jamaican. Shorty worked at one of those stands at the mall that sell cologne and perfume, a clothes store , and a fast food spot, all in the same mall lol .... Made out with her a few times, never ? tho.... Thats the furthest Ive ever gone with an asian shorty...

Never been a big fan of them, but Ive seen some bad ones tho...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All my life I want money and power

Respect my mind or die from lead shower

I pray my ? get big as the Eiffel Tower

So I can ? the world for 72 hours
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would never date a chinamen.
  • 2nd chances
    Options
    i dont want to ? with "chinamen" b..? sounds faggy
    chinks man...chinks..

?

viets

sri lanks
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL, her ? was getting wet when she was mentioning black guys.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at the feelings dislikes on that video.

That's the last thing an Asian (or White) dude wants to hear is an Asian girl preferring black men over them.
  • 2nd chances
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    see but the thing with chicks like that is i feel like they[re in love with a stereotype......they're not particularly into you and if you deviate from that norm of blackness as defined by whats on tv they' may not be into you...

maybe im reading into it...
  • 2nd chances
    Options
    see but the thing with chicks like that is i feel like they[re in love with a stereotype......they're not particularly into you and if you deviate from that norm of blackness as defined by whats on tv they' may not be into you...

maybe im reading into it...
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umm I've never "dated" an Asian chick, but from my intimate interactions with them, they seem like regular broads b. Oh and their ? is not sideways. My mind was blown when I found that out
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I think if I ever want to find love for a year or two, I need to get some Vietnamese mail order bride.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shorty in the video is fine.. I always had a thing for Asian girls..
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chinese and japanese asian broad are some of the most overrated females on the planet.

South east asian women ftw. Vietnamese, thai, cambodian, etc many of them are darker and still have african features.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I be thinking. Like, I'll see an asian chick and be like damn she hot, but then I'll see a white chick who looks absolutely nothing like the asian chick and be like, damn she hot as ? too, but they look nothing similar. Its a mindfuck. What makes a chick hot?
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yessir
    it was great as far as sex goes
    just treat them right and keep it G
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went out with a korean lady last night it was good I've known her for a minute but boys outchea acting like they still exotic I'm trying to go get a sentinelese, sami, wapishana hell even one of them inuits from Canada I just wanna experience life
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    do you still get to deal with the ? from society and mean looks from sistas and all that like if you're going out with a white chick..?....i havent interacted with asians enough to get to that point of dating one..

pluses , minuses?

shorty in this video got a thing for darkknights and was wondering how common that ish is..

relatively common where i stay (bay area, ca). it ain't rare.

per your questions....
    1. Don't giva damn and don't pay enough attention to validate
    2. Females are females no real + or -

I don't really ? with chinese chicks and white chicks is rare for me (unless she a particular type).
    viets, thai, koreans be cool and more likely to have curves. pinays too.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I be thinking. Like, I'll see an asian chick and be like damn she hot, but then I'll see a white chick who looks absolutely nothing like the asian chick and be like, damn she hot as ? too, but they look nothing similar. Its a mindfuck. What makes a chick hot?

face ass n tittied

Face n ass no ? still cool

Ass n ? no face still cool

? and face no ass is weird

but doable. what im saying is

Thode combos can make a

chick, any chick, hott.

For the record, this doesmt

apply to "chinamen", this could

Never, apply to a "chinaman"

? weird ass threadstarter
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

symmetry.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her eyes are kinda crossed....she's cute as hell but I keep looking at those damn eyes
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dated a couple Asian chicks, but they wasn't Chinamen, one was Vietnamese that moved here when she was in grade school, one was 1st generation North American but her parents were from South Korea and then there was this Japanese girl that was fresh off the boat.

All in all it was pretty normal as they were all pretty Americanized, except Japanese girl as she didn't speak much English but she was fun, mostly because she was extremely submissive and didn't talk much.