aye..any of you dudes ever dated an asian chick? what is it like dating one of them chinamen?

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    their parents will hate you if you're black
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    - Her parents probably wont like you.

- The relationship is probably just a phase for her, and wont last, mainly because her parents don't like you.

- Asians females are pretty big on Gold digging, so if you're rich she will probably wont to marry you.
    wont
    wont
    wont
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? i posted in a thong n the old gns pic thread was half asian...? kinda crazy n there gold diggers(not that ? got a dime from me) we would just ? ....
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? two of em back in the day. One was ehhhh, the other was illmatic, that's one freaky asian chick every 10 year average.
  • Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Straight Asian? Im not a fan. Havent seen one that I find attractive, they lack what im looking for (TnA)
    Now Blasians are goat.

But C/s alot of chicks be in love with the stereotypical kneegrows. Like she expect me to roll a blunt up andpull my gun out while unravelling my du-rag type ? . Not interested
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They just like normal women b. just pulled a Korean but ? always working I might dead her. But she did warn me

Only smashed ? , Koreans, and Cambodians.

I'll add a Chinese chick one day.

I'm try a loop through the south east Asians... They some freaks I'm finding out
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^
    patients young one
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    My brother is married to a Japanese-Korean girl direct from japan. Her family gets along with him but he always liked their culture. It's probably less taboo in Asia then it is here. Them half breed goddesses come from somewhere.

90znu8.jpg

amerie-picture-1.jpg
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    My brother is married to a Japanese-Korean girl direct from japan. Her family gets along with him but he always liked their culture. It's probably less taboo in Asia then it is here. Them half breed goddesses come from somewhere.

90znu8.jpg

amerie-picture-1.jpg

Not bad ,I've never dated or smash an Asian chick or even went after one I only ? with Blacks,Latinas and Whites but some day I might give one a spin.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My thing is in Japan it would be less taboo and especially if he is there and has a good job and a businessman with degrees and knows the culture it would be less taboo, but over here I can see what the problem in the US.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to hit this chick up on twitter who's 25% Korean.

Nothing ever came of it though :-(
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah.. I've dated 2 ... They both love to slob the ? .. They both love to please... They both will do anything I tell them to do....They never tell me no.. they dont hesitate to pick up the tab either *shrugs

I'm pretty sure I could find those qualities in a lovely black woman...but for whatever reason these 2 are damn near identical in how they act towards me... and I'm pretty sure any new Asian women I meet will act pretty similar.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    had a nice lil Thai chic. pretty hair. First piece of dallas work.
    She aint want much just liked hangin w a ? .
    She eventually got a dude. I need to hit her up though
    1352739835.8406.iPicit.jpg
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blasians>>>everyone else
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never actually dated an asian girl, but i got some Japussy this summer.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whoa dont be posting amerie all ? nilly homie...ill ? around and never leave this ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »

She look like a freak
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    b00kie wrote: »

She look like a freak

On point
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id ? Angela Yee, money. Even tho she half slave.

Nah but it seems hard to get them tho since they stereotypically have that strict upbringing and usually arent allowed to date anything outside they own. They stricter than white ppl with that. The rest of them asians be straight up squares acting white.

So unless you find you a rebellious asian chick, which is rare, than its hard to get em. White girls are naturally rebellious like that and always have been tbh thats why they ? ? . Either that or cuz they have daddy issues and wanna get back at their dads or feel bad for having racist parents.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I used to date a Blasian chick. Half Jamaican, half Korean. Shawty had that thick soft ? , her body was impeccable and those ? were damn edible. Oh her beauty was just outta this world... I remember I used to mess around and get a hard ? just by looking at her cute feet!! I'm saying tho these Blasians>>>>>>>> any other type of woman....but y'all don't hear me tho..
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    - Her parents probably wont like you.

- The relationship is probably just a phase for her, and wont last, mainly because her parents don't like you.

- Asians females are pretty big on Gold digging, so if you're rich she will probably wont to marry you.
    wont
    wont
    wont

won't
    won't
    want
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice sig picture, Tommy_Milfhitta. I turned my head to the side like I had Taco Neck Syndrome lol

http://youtu.be/CsGwPyrSNVE

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the girl in the video really wants black dudes based on the music she likes, so in other words she really want "the famous black guy". Knowing she wont get Trey Songz, Usher or whoever it is she want she'll ? a regular black dude while fantasizing about her favorite black celebrity.

Now im not sayin i wouldnt be a stand-up citizen and do that labor tho, just sayin lol..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im confused about your thread title, are you asking about men or women..or both

Japanese+sniper+prank.jpg
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im confused about your thread title, are you asking about men or women..or both

Japanese+sniper+prank.jpg

go away..