IS YOUR S/O FREE TO USE/GO THROUGH YOUR CELLPHONE?

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Phone's locked solely to keep from pressing random buttons but I got no issues with it being used or gone through. Ain't ? on there no damn way
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im not cool with it but that dont really mean ? to her lol.....if she wants to go in it she'll go in it....there will never be anything in there tho *shrugs*
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I keep a lock on my phone, and so does my woman

If ever she needs to use my phone for whatever i will unlock it for her and let her do what she wants, and she will do the same for me.

Picking up peoples phone and looking for trouble is never a good look, @darkone ? DAYUM why did you have to put that sig back up man i cant leave the page....
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope she know betta.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I keep a lock on my phone, and so does my woman

If ever she needs to use my phone for whatever i will unlock it for her and let her do what she wants, and she will do the same for me.

• blackrain
    Options
    Just as bad as the people who are paranoid of somebody going through their ? are the people who think keeping a lock or password on your phone automatically means you're hiding something. If out of all the reasons a person can have to keep their phone locked the first reason you think of for your s/o is they're cheating you need to stop being insecure
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She can use my phone whenever
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Use? Maybe. Go through? Nah, she can ? that noise. Then again I'm not sloppy when I do my dirt so...
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if im serious about her yes. i'd probly be committed so no dirt to hide.
    but i've had chicks i was only ? with, nothing serious, tryin hard to go thru my ? . they were the craziest chicks i dealt with, but also the best ? . and even when they knew i was ? around with another chick that didnt stop me from gettin to hit.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdamn most of yall some faithful ? ...

more power to ya
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes...I dont have a lock on but i do keep it face down though...
  • blackrain
    Options

more power to ya

You can be doing all the dirt in the world and not have a trace of evidence on your phone if you're careful enough at covering your tracks. Most dudes in this day in age get caught up because they fail to keep the multiple chicks they're messing with from having a way to see one interact with the other. ? dudes friends with every chick they ? on facebook and following them all on twitter wondering how they getting caught lol. Main thing, convince the chick from day 1 you're a very private person. You're not public with much except to close friends, set that expectation early and you can eliminate alot of situations where you can be doing suspect ? but can explain it away easy.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @goodlookingout She may know better than to admit it..doesn't mean she can't take it and act accordingly unbeknownst to you.

blackrain wrote: »

more power to ya

You can be doing all the dirt in the world and not have a trace of evidence on your phone if you're careful enough at covering your tracks. Most dudes in this day in age get caught up because they fail to keep the multiple chicks they're messing with from having a way to see one interact with the other. ? dudes friends with every chick they ? on facebook and following them all on twitter wondering how they getting caught lol. Main thing, convince the chick from day 1 you're a very private person. You're not public with much except to close friends, set that expectation early and you can eliminate alot of situations where you can be doing suspect ? but can explain it away easy.

Nice to see you're just a smarter version of the typical.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options

more power to ya

word. all my ? are sloppy and proud of it...

i care enough about my girl to go out of my way not to get caught...if that makes sense

i take more precautions than the average cat..

delete call logs

no texting, IM only

no paper trails- receipts, numbers, condom wrappers

wet wipes and deodorant in the car

if i have her another girl come over i always pick her up and take the long home and take a different route to drop her off...

but then again lemme stop givin away all this game to the lurkers lol
  • blackrain
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @goodlookingout She may know better than to admit it..doesn't mean she can't take it and act accordingly unbeknownst to you.

more power to ya

Nice to see you're just a smarter version of the typical.

@MzGrahamBitches There you go assuming again...never once did I say I use this method or that I'm unfaithful...this ? is simple common sense IMO. You don't have to be cheating to know how to be good at the ? . That ? comes from simple observations of behavior and seeing ? after ? get caught up using the same methods. You simply see what works, what doesn't work, and take the information in. I observe people, it's what I do. Thanks for admitting I'm smart though lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and FYI to men & women dating multiple people and have the iPhone 4s and 5, just in case you wasn't aware of this.

NEVER use Siri to send out a mass text to the multiple people you're seeing. Why? Well for example, if you wanted to say "Hey baby. Good morning", then tell Siri to send it out to them, she will. But there's a "glitch." When they respond back, they can see each others response back to you.

@ CALLIN YOU "BABE!" angry text. Then all hell will proceed to break loose as they chat amongst themselves about you.

Stay thirsty my friends.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    unless she paying my bill she doesnt need to be going through "my" Phone.

with that said when younger i always had another phone which i would leave stashed in the car for all the dirt i would do
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,687 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    No

I don't keep a lock or pw on my phone...atm
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its my phone for a reason... women are like kojack super detective spies these days tho so u gotta lock it... I cut the ringer off or on vibrate a lot as well....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    its my phone for a reason... women are like kojack super detective spies these days tho so u gotta lock it... I cut the ringer off or on vibrate a lot as well....

I do that to. Just to avoid the "Who's that callin/textin you" drama. Smh
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »

I do that to. Just to avoid the "Who's that callin/textin you" drama. Smh

when I was younger and really didnt give a ? I used to leave my phone in the car lol
  • blackrain
    Options
    I should add that the ? only works if you really are a private person...you can't say you're private but all super active on ? , talking to everybody and putting all your business out there
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haha @ BR providing cheater advisory services on the low in this thread

cuzzo think's he's slick.....................typical DC ?

/stop giving Kat free game champ
  • blackrain
    Options
    haha @ BR providing cheater advisory services on the low in this thread

cuzzo think's he's slick.....................typical DC ?

/stop giving Kat free game champ

I like to see my fellow man succeed and I like providing community service to the youth. Lol, nah I mean I just figure if you going to play the game at least play it right.