IS YOUR S/O FREE TO USE/GO THROUGH YOUR CELLPHONE?

Options

Comments

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ insecure.

If something isn't right, I'm going to do what I have to do to find out what it is..if he's not opening up, then his phone/email/POCKETS ( @bossboo ) will tell the tale for him. That's not insecurity it's self preservation.

You aren't going to have me sitting here looking silly while you're out creeping.

In a little over two years, I've checked his phone twice and called him out on it both times.

Just go ahead and save all the responses too cause you won't change my opinion.

WHAT DID YOU FIND IN HIS PHONE TO MAKE YOU CALL HIM OUT?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no dilemma.

lol @ talking on TRUST after this ? thread. Look at the responses!

I think I'm doing myself a favor...I'm a pretty open minded girlfriend, but somethings just won't fly and this is one of them.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya mama sounds like a dumb bird ? !

I've only checked his ? when he's given me reason to check it. You can tell when something isn't right and if he's not willing to be honest and talk it out, then I'm going to explore other options to find out what I need to know.

True, all things will come to the light in due time, but I'm not willing to risk due time being 5-10 years from now.
    bird logic...a grown up would see other options here

• Kat
    Options
    lol @ insecure.

If something isn't right, I'm going to do what I have to do to find out what it is..if he's not opening up, then his phone/email/POCKETS ( @bossboo ) will tell the tale for him. That's not insecurity it's self preservation.

You aren't going to have me sitting here looking silly while you're out creeping.

In a little over two years, I've checked his phone twice and called him out on it both times.

Mind your MFn business!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    lmao...paranoia is a mug...
    feelings_cd_general.jpg
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people think just because they found some ? that it was hidden from them in the first place. Don't go looking for ? /asking about ? if you've already convinced yourself that something's going on. You setting yourself up.
  • Kat
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »

I've only checked his ? when he's given me reason to check it. You can tell when something isn't right and if he's not willing to be honest and talk it out, then I'm going to explore other options to find out what I need to know.

True, all things will come to the light in due time, but I'm not willing to risk due time being 5-10 years from now.

Okay Mr. Grown Up..

Outline them for me.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »

Okay Mr. Grown Up..

Outline them for me.

waste of time...you're a lost cause and frankly not my problem to fix
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    katt in here lookin mentally unsound..
    ? go say "save ur responses" THEN want an outline she know she aint go follow..

like i said..
    keep up the bad work...
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    lol @ insecure.

Mind your MFn business!

DAM.. SO U JUST GONE TRY ME LIKE THAT? ? MY THREAD!
  • Kat
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    katt in here lookin mentally unsound..
    ? go say "save ur responses" THEN want an outline she know she aint go follow..

like i said..
    keep up the bad work...

lmao..shut up!

@gooner Convenient.

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    HELL NO!!! AND HELL YEAH RINGER IS OFF!!! I CAN'T STAND THAT!! THE "LEMME USE YOUR PHONE" QUESTION IS ONLY AN EXCUSE THEY'LL USE JUST SO THEY CAN SEARCH THRU IT!

IN 08', MY EX WOULD GET UP EARLY IN THE MORNING BEFORE SHE WENT TO WORK, TAKE MY PHONE WHILE I'M ASLEEP, AND GO THRU IT! B/C OF HER AZZZ, I'M NOW PARANOID WHENEVA A BROAD REMOTELY TOUCHES MY PHONE!

I fell for that ? and got caught slipping. I wasn't ? around or anything. She found a text from my homegirl with a pic of her with a wig on at work(being silly), I responded with "Who is that?"(I knew it was her) she responded with "Its my cousin". I texted back "Hook me up".

Granted my ex didn't now that we were joking around, I took the L for that.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Sort of.

Feel free as I have nothing to hide.
    Now just because the freedom is given and regardless of the fact that you give me all your phone, laptop, Facebook, email etc. passwords, I am not that woman. I will not be steady checking into your personal space clocking you. I wish only the same from my MAN. Trust, honestly and a mutual understanding of space even in togetherness.

So in essence, we have the openness and love to be free in our space but the security within ourselves and respect for each other as well as the relationship that not only is it unnecessary to do so, but there is no will or desire to even fathom the thought.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .Empress. wrote: »
    Sort of.

Feel free as I have nothing to hide.
    Now just because the freedom is given and regardless of the fact that you give me all your phone, laptop, Facebook, email etc. passwords, I am not that woman. I will not be steady checking into your personal space clocking you. I wish only the same from my MAN. Trust, honestly and a mutual understanding of space even in togetherness.

So in essence, we have the openness and love to be free in our space but the security within ourselves and respect for each other as well as the relationship that not only is it unnecessary to do so, but there is no will or desire to even fathom the thought.
    If I was still simping, that post would have put me on bended knee
  • Kat
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yeah cause that would be the exact type of woman you would need chi...smh.

Edit - That wasn't intended to be an insult to you Marley.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lmao!

*quietly exits thread*

Ps. Knowing you're dealing with a woman who gives you that space does not in fact mean go ahead, take it and use it to your advantage to cheat......'jus saying ;)
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Yeah cause that would be the exact type of woman you would need chi...smh.

Edit - That wasn't intended to be an insult to you Marley.
    Well damn Kat

U just gonna put me on blast like THAT?

U ain't ?
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    KATT ? AND STOP HATIN!

YOU GONE BE 64 YEARS OLD STILL THINKIN SOMEBODY CHEATIN ON YO ASS....
  • Kat
    Options
    Ps. Knowing you're dealing with a woman who gives you that space does not in fact mean go ahead, take it and use it to your advantage to cheat......'jus saying ;)

But that's exactly what a lot of these dudes posting in here would take it as...

I'm sorry @chi..I thought it was pretty subtle, but I see it definitely hit it's target.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2012
    Options

But that's exactly what a lot of these dudes posting in here would take it as...

I'm sorry @chi..I thought it was pretty subtle, but I see it definitely hit it's target.

And that would be an indication of their own understanding which isn't that greatly developed as of yet if that is the case. You give an inch they want to take a mile......doubled. Ungrateful humans I tell ya! Lol.
  • Kat
    Options
    KATT ? AND STOP HATIN!

YOU GONE BE 64 YEARS OLD STILL THINKIN SOMEBODY CHEATIN ON YO ASS....

lmao!

*shots fired at Petraeus*
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so glad i'm out of the S/O business for awhile....

Vault app FTW

• Chi Snow
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    subtle my ass

I said sorry damn! =(