RIP Cain

Options

Comments

• Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CB you realize the whole IC has your phone number now right?

I didnt realize that, however, that would be pretty ? up.. I concur.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol even more @ the post ID.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    1354235133618.jpg
    1354235094760.jpg

You realize his number is in blatant sight right?

I blocked it out. School me, newbie
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    1354235133618.jpg
    1354235094760.jpg

You realize his number is in blatant sight right?

I blocked it out. School me, newbie

Look up the post ID on both sites...I too now have CB's number...

Lol oh ? , I ain't even realize that
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited November 2012
    Options
    *Knew this was going to happen when Joker said he was gonna post the ads, but let it happen anyway*

Not that I wanted your number CB, but I just knew it would ? you off, but you're a smart poster so you already knew that.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Ban urself for this Joker or im having Jay ban u.. choice is yours.

I try to be a nice guy for once and have some hee's and ha's and this is what happens.. no more bein friendly wit u ? smh
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

I try to be a nice guy for once and have some hee's and ha's and this is what happens.. no more bein friendly wit u ? smh

? you gave me permission. I blocked your number out but I was ignorant about the posting ids. I don't ? with craigslist or backpage like that
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My homie PR got done ? out here in these streets, didn't even see it comin.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    First Joker bans a mod and deletes all his content then he posts personal information about another person...he's on fire today.

This ? gonna go snitching in the mod room like a little kid telling on ? , smh
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    First Joker bans a mod and deletes all his content then he posts personal information about another person...he's on fire today.

This ? gonna go snitching in the mod room like a little kid telling on ? , smh

You bout to lose them powers trying to be cute out here. Nh.

It all boils down to he gave me permission
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited November 2012
    Options

? you gave me permission. I blocked your number out but I was ignorant about the posting ids. I don't ? with craigslist or backpage like that

Im ? wit u, IDC bout that ? .. I doubt ? gonna use it anyway.. we all heterosexual men right, alrighty then.

NH @ Seedz goin to BP amongst a bunch of ? to search for ? .. prolly got sidetracked by some ? he thought was cute and forgot what he came there to do in the 1st place.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Good for CB that the IC isn't what it used to be, cuz this could have led to many worse things.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure this is over now...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Im ? wit u, IDC bout that ? .. I doubt ? gonna use it anyway.. we all heterosexual men right, alrighty then.

NH @ Seedz goin to BP amongst a bunch of ? to search for ? .. prolly got sidetracked by some ? he thought was cute and forgot what he came there to do in the 1st place.

Watch out for PR's ? texts asking if you still have ? so his black girlfriend can finally be satisfied
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lmao seedz did that ? just like harrison ford in air force one.When he told them to shoot at the plane

Indirectly he told people how to gets dukes number.It's only a matter of time before he gets sonned
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'm sure its someone out there who hates CB so much that they are willing to pay money for reverse cell phone lookups, and once they do that the floodgates will open. Even CB himself says people have deep hatred for him, so who knows?

Lucky that the people who know how to do that ? for free don't post anymore though.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lmao seedz did that ? just like harrison ford in air force one.When he told them to shoot at the plane

Indirectly he told people how to gets dukes number.It's only a matter of time before he gets sonned

lol I bet u gonna be the 1st to call just like u use to call Blank back in the day.. too bad I dont got time to listen to u vent bout how Ike be sonnin u and all that other ? u use to vent to that ? about.. oh my bad those werent via telephone, that was when u use to flood his inbox like an emotional schoolgirl.

• SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Or somebody can hit the people up who know how to do it for free on twitter and we can watch "Gawd" get destroyed

It's still a month left in 2012 you know how those ic awards mean alot to duke exposure of the year can go at the top of his medal stand

I wonder if that is already in the works.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Haha.. these dickheadfs actin like I cant change my # tomm if I wanted to.. smh
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Haha.. these dickheadfs actin like I cant change my # tomm if I wanted to.. smh

Nervous typos already? Well damn gucci.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    This guy needs to stop regurgitating his wacc unfactual posts and worry about other ? Lmao this could get ugly
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    U do know that the same ? u talkin bout already know my full name, first, last, and middle right?

And that was when "exposures" were allowed and NOTHING happened cuz I have no skeletons ? .. ? u think I was able to talk so much ? to "hackers" without any ? being given?.. use ur brain, Doug.