RIP Cain

Options

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    34t8gf4.jpg

Man ? yo threads chump. I thought you was really dead. Now I gotta redo this whole shirt.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First Joker bans a mod and deletes all his content then he posts personal information about another person...he's on fire today.

Cosign.. i didnt deserve that
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    joker why did you pm me the name of a street in amsterdam? nh
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    joker why did you pm me the name of a street in amsterdam? nh
    Damn he thinks he knows where you live. He's out of control.

Could be.. but he named a street like 35-40 minutes away from where i live
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lol Snitchin Rhymes be instigating like a woman
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U do know that the same ? u talkin bout already know my full name, first, last, and middle right?

And that was when "exposures" were allowed and NOTHING happened cuz I have no skeletons ? .. ? u think I was able to talk so much ? to "hackers" without any ? being given?.. use ur brain, Doug.

That's because you're broke and live in a Boiler Room, they hacked your Boost Mobile and pulled up a bunch of ugly ? .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Just trying to look out for the safety of my fellow poster Chasing Benjamins.

Your a mod, be above them
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Cb is this yo crib?
    cb shooked

LMFAO
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Just trying to look out for the safety of my fellow poster Chasing Benjamins.

Your a mod, be above them

You've lost touch with the people of the board. This is why you will fail.

Julius Caesar was in touch with the people, he was murdered
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like a murder threat...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Sounds like a murder threat...

Nawww
  • (Nope)
    Options
    Does the thread where CB made 77 new accounts, relinquished his manhood on the internet and had his Boost Mobile Mobile hacked still exist?

He's on here trying to rewrite history, you can't turn that L into a W.
  • (Nope)
    edited November 2012
    Options
  • (Nope)
    Options
    I think I'm watching "Happy Feet" right now, it's like a penguin minstrel show, it's disgusting B.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ^I wont lie, I remember ur SN vaguely.. I remember sometime late last year when I was only a great poster, textually destroying and embarrassing u in a thread in Donkey, hence why a year later ur looking for revenge.. sad.

However, since that time ive made the transition from a great poster, to a legendary one, to a powerful one, to where im at now.. a gawdlike one.

In other words im "already home".. and u, just like Dehaven, cant change that.. he could say Hov never sold a nick bag a day in his life, that Jay was a snitch, that he ? ugly hoes and caught gonorrhea (that hater really said all that ? ).. nuffn will change the fact that he already made it, he's already legendary and one of the GOAT's, if not thee GOAT.. basically the ? was a lil too late, kinda like u are now.

Now u can either follow me round and reference me close to 30x like u did today (u really did, no lie, check for urself).. or u can skip along to the GNS and vote me Poster of the Year... which we all know u think I am or u wouldnt be fixated with me for the last year of ur life, all while I can barely remember who the ? you are.

*sorry for the titan, but I had to give u that to make up for the whole day of ignoring you.. it evens out yo, trust me*

• Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    ^I wont lie, I remember ur SN vaguely.. I remember sometime late last year when I was only a great poster, textually destroying and embarrassing u in a thread in Donkey, hence why a year later ur looking for revenge.. sad.

However, since that time ive made the transition from a great poster, to a legendary one, to a powerful one, to where im at now.. a gawdlike one.

In other words im "already home".. and u, just like Dehaven, cant change that.. he could say Hov never sold a nick bag a day in his life, that Jay was a snitch, that he ? ugly hoes and caught gonorrhea (that hater really said all that ? ).. nuffn will change the fact that he already made it, he's already legendary and one of the GOAT's, if not thee GOAT.. basically the ? was a lil too late, kinda like u are now.

Now u can either follow me round and reference me close to 30x like u did today (u really did, no lie, check for urself).. or u can skip along to the GNS and vote me Poster of the Year... which we all know u think I am or u wouldnt be fixated with me for the last year of ur life, all while I can barely remember who the ? you are.

*sorry for the titan, but I had to give u that to make up for the whole day of ignoring you.. it evens out yo, trust me*

Any strange calls or texts from ic posters?
  • (Nope)
    Options

Delusions of grandeur, never happened, I addressed your arrogance succinctly and left your ? ass alone, however you're an easy target.

You type as if you're addressing an audience, you're not, ? that ? achievement award speech, the roaches in your boiler room are looking at you sideways, you cant win for losing and you lost at life.

That Titangraph of self serving faggotry proves my point, keep doing "gawds work".
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited November 2012
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

Delusions of grandeur, never happened, I addressed your arrogance succinctly and left your ? ass alone, however you're an easy target.

You type as if you're addressing an audience, you're not, ? that ? achievement award speech, the roaches in your boiler room are looking at you sideways, you cant win for losing and you lost at life.

That Titangraph of self serving faggotry proves my point, keep doing "gawds work".

If I "lost at life" yet u chose to take a year of your life to follow a man who u think is losing in life's posts on a msgboard then what does that say for you? Read that 3x in a row so u can comprehend it. Do u understand it now? Good.

Now u couldve fooled me into thinkin that u had a "life", but just like ur SN.. NOPE. If u did u wouldnt know so much about my life yet you dont even post.. must suck wasting ur life away lurking on an internet forum, u might as well post if thats the case. Im surprised u aint call my # yet just so that u can breathe into the phone and hear my voice, weirdo.

• (Nope)
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

If I "lost at life" yet u chose to take a year of your life to follow a man who u think is losing in life's posts on a msgboard then what does that say for you? Read that 3x in a row so u can comprehend it. Do u understand it now? Good.

Now u couldve fooled me into thinkin that u had a "life", but just like ur SN.. NOPE. If u did u wouldnt know so much about my life yet you dont even post.. must suck wasting ur life away lurking on an internet forum, u might as well post if thats the case. Im surprised u aint call my # yet just so that u can breathe into the phone and hear my voice, weirdo.

Too many feelings, take your ego, go lay down by the water heater, play some angry birds on your Boost mobile come back tomorrow when you've had a good nights rest and some time to think.

• Chasin Bundlez
    edited November 2012
    Options
    lol now u making tap out posts and want me to leave u alone, this never fails.

Dont say I aint give you a chance to make a come up.. I give every desperate off brand poster a chance to have a back n forth with me and get their name known.. but now im a log off and watch the Warriors game and see what my ? Curry gonna do tonight.. I got him drooppin 24, 8, and 7.

But anyway, u wont be gettin anymore replies from me after tonite, u had ur chance.. now im just gonna make u talk bout me while I ignore u until everyone thinks ur a psychotic lunatic thats obsessed with me as I lol and watch u fade into oblivion, ask ? bout oblivion, thats where I send most of the CB haters.. peace.
  • (Nope)
    Options
    lol now u making tap out posts and want me to leave u alone, this never fails.

Dont say I aint give you a chance to make a come up.. I give every desperate off brand poster a chance to have a back n forth with me and get their name known.. but now im a log off and watch the Warriors game and see what my ? Curry gonna do tonight.. I got him drooppin 24, 8, and 7.

But anyway, u wont be gettin anymore replies from me after tonite, u had ur chance.. now im just gonna make u talk bout me while I ignore u until everyone thinks ur a psychotic lunatic thats obsessed with me as I lol and watch u fade into oblivion, ask ? bout oblivion, thats where I send most of the CB haters.. peace.

Curry isn't getting 7 boards and yeah I tap out, all that homotion in those paragraphs you typed out was too much, enjoy living like master splinter yo.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ay mods dont ban me is this the right number tho?
    cb still shooked Being a jedi poster>>>powerful/gawd poster