Spinoff: Fellas, what are the red flags in ? . Tell ya stories b.

Options

Comments

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shive what you like to do?

This thread isn't about shive.

It is about birds and their behavior, something im sure you are familar with, no?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IF SHE RIDES PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION

GETS A TRAIN RAN ON HER WHILE HER CHILD IS IN THE HOUSE

IF SHE RATHER SURF THE NET THAN CALL THE POLICE WHILE SOMEONE IS BREAKING INTO HER HOUSE

IF THE INTERNET HAS SEE MORE 1/2 NAKE PICS OF HER THAN HE OWN MAN..

ILL THINK OF A FEW LATER... THOSE WERE JUST SOME OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD

Stop stalking my posts you musty hoe...and if you're going to clown me, at least stick to the facts.

After all, I've provide more than enough ammunition for you to need to resort to lying right?

? ...Joker status.

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    mann just hella little ? ...

-chick act flakey when ya'll suppose to do some ?
    -chick just a lilll toooo damn freaky
    -chick starts talking about her ex
    -chick talk too damn much
    -chick cant take constructive criticism
    -chick got insecurity issues
    -chick a tease... & not playfully either
    -chick has no sense of humor
    -chick get caught up in some dishonesty
    -chick cant tell me whats truly on her mind

idk man probably some more ? ......but im ? at the moment so i cant remember.... but really its just ? like this to where im at a point in life like hey you know what lady ... im good ...hope the next ? make you happy and all that ? naa mean...peace and prosperity .... but i gotta charge her to the game ... aint no point in trying to force compatibility

those are some of the problems my 2010/2011 L had.

Silkk%20The%20Shocker%20-%20Charge%20It%202%20Da%20Game.jpg

u just gotta know when to do it bro...
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she gotta ? story, ? run.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    If she gotta ? story, ? run.
    they all have a ? story, bruh...
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Just na...A girl I been talkin to for 5 days hit me wit that "If you don't wanna talk to me, just let me know"...Simply cause she text me, and it took me 2 hrs to hit her back...On my part, it wasn't cause I was un-interested, but cause I just wasn't thinkin bout textin...This type behavior tells me that either this bish crazy, or she way more into me than I am into her and na...I'm turned off....

Yea I got a future MEGA L coming cuz I'm kinda talking to a chick like this. It's been 2 months we been talking & I'm really feeling this broad but the other day miscommunication caused these text:

I have called you over and over. i was home all day and no call from you. I hope you are okay. But i think u are pre occupied. I hope its worth it. 12:14 AM

Jenjira: I wish you the best. You obviously have made your decision. Have a good one. Trust and believe i want for nothing or no one. Enjoy your library hookup 12:17 AM(I think I told her I had to go to the library the day before)

Jenjira: And good luck with the bay bay kids and their dads. ? .

& my ? is still gonna talk to this one

Lmaoooooo...Hell naw!...Wit the girl I was talmbout, I checked her this mornin...

Me: Huh?

Her: It just seems when I text you, you don't want to talk to me to much. But maybe I'm just trippen lol

Me: Yeah, you were trippin. I just wasn't checkin my texts like that.

Her: O, smh. I sorry. So do you want to hang out today

Me: ...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as much I love to hunt and fish, when somebody tells me they wanna set me up with a girl, the last thing I wanna hear is "she likes to hunt and fish too"

Girls who like to hunt and fish, don't really "hunt and fish" they just say they do because thats what being "country" entails. They just like to sit out in the woods cause its the only time boys with trucks will hang out with them.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Any ? who puts "fwm" behind her updates on a social media site...Deters me from ? with her...
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    - She "lives alone" but the toilet seat is up when you come ova' da crib.

RUN ? RUN !
  • Kat
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    as much I love to hunt and fish, when somebody tells me they wanna set me up with a girl, the last thing I wanna hear is "she likes to hunt and fish too"

Girls who like to hunt and fish, don't really "hunt and fish" they just say they do because thats what being "country" entails. They just like to sit out in the woods cause its the only time boys with trucks will hang out with them.

Ugh..I hate when girls act like that just so they seem 'down' with the guys.

What female wants to sacrifice her hygiene to sit in the woods in hopes of killing a poor animal?

• Will Munny
    edited November 2012
    Options

Ugh..I hate when girls act like that just so they seem 'down' with the guys.

What female wants to sacrifice her hygiene to sit in the woods in hopes of killing a poor animal?

Most girls probably don't sacrifice hygiene cause they probably don't really hunt, they just say they do cause its hip/trendy in the country. Believe it or not social media does have an effect out in the sticks.

But if she does actually hunt or fish, I'm not gonna be interested anyways cuase she's gonna be butch as ? .
  • Kat
    Options
    My cousin posted a picture of her 9yo daughter with a rifle in one hand while she was kneeling next to some type of dead wild pig...I was like wtf.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Lotta girls fish round here...Only white hoes hunt though...
  • irad4185
    irad4185 Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    If she leave messages on your car
    if she talk about church all day
    if she ask you hypothetical questions about death
  • Will Munny
    Options
    My cousin posted a picture of her 9yo daughter with a rifle in one hand while she was kneeling next to some type of dead wild pig...I was like wtf.

you live in texas, u already know
  • Kat
    Options

you live in texas, u already know

This is true, I'm still traumatized from the time we went to my aunts and I saw a skinned deer my cousins killled hanging from the garage rafters.

That fried venison was the ? though.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chick that says her friends take her phone and refused to let her answer.

cosign on the chick wit too many homeboys

chick that plays the ? for tat game meaning trying to get you back if you mess up

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

chick that plays the ? for tat game meaning trying to get you back if you mess up

Very True.
  • --vincenzo--
    --vincenzo-- Members Posts: 142
    edited November 2012
    Options
    time to refill your printer cartridges, vince about to drop some jewels (some obvious yet too often ignored hence repeated ones, some definite gems...):

- likes to drink
    - initiates contact (she has done it before, believe me)
    - " *insert name* claims he slept with me but it's not true" (tries to preempt you hearin of it)
    - smokes cigarettes
    - tats
    - dresses slutty (cleavage, high heels, mini skirt etc), occassion no excuse
    - too much make-up
    - frequents clubs/bars more than very very rarely
    - suspicious trips out of town (also in the past)
    - vacations with her girls
    - shallow
    - had more than 2 longterm relationships (failed 2x, apparently not good at that ish)
    - likes ? she is attracted to pics/statuses on fb, follows ? she is attracted to on twitter (if she throws herself at dudes like that, be sure ? took advantage of it in the past)
    - sex and the city, 50 shades and other ? media fan
    - messes with other dudes on the side, since you are not "exclusive" yet
    - defends hoeish behavior in other girls
    - contact to ex in any shape or form

still the no 1 redflag even though often denied by simps

- she gives it up too early

1 of the above should make you skeptical, 2 should disqualify her for anything serious
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you her friend on facebook etc & she changes her last name to yours & y'all ain't married............leave her like Lot did his wife
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    if she creates problems just so she can have them/over dramatize problems she has

if she talks to her "haters: in atleast one facebook/twitter post per day