The Bay of Pigs Invasion: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins NFC East Championship Game

Options

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But ? all that .... Like I said before what's the bet? ... Avi bet is a little tame for this type of ? .. Any of y'all ? want to talk about that soul burnin slow .. Well we can do this ... Straight bet looser gotta burn a piece if their teams memorabilia record that ? post it up in the CS... Straight like that
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    I have an avi bet with lukewarmstew of epic proportions.. loser has to rock the avi of winners choice throughout entire playoffs..even when the team has been eliminated

Take it or leave it
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    ? u just popped off about we shouldnt be talkin ? now its "yall should know what it is"

Exactly why we're talkin ? ? . We supposed to be scared of a team that we just beat... away, thats won one less post season wins as your team? lmao ? please

? read ... what i said was a team that has historically (especially the last decade) been as ? as your squad looks stupid poppin off when ya'll know ya'll not ? with us on ANY level ... you won a regular season game ...oh ok ..congrats... but so the ? what .. whats that win gonna do for ya'll if you loose on sunday? .... not a got damn thang ... so i dont give a ? if ya'll talk ..thats what your suppose to do ... but at the end of the day lets be real ... ya'll ? look crazy knowing the history of these two franchises ..and i'll point that out every single time ...

Didnt read after that. How do we look stupid? Who are the Dallas Cowboys in the last 10 years?

A franchise that has been better than y'all ? by every ? measure .... I mean why the ? kind of question is this?

More wins
    More playoff appearances
    More revenue
    More relevance
    More attention

I mean ... Like I said bruh y'all ? some funny cats
  • Stew
    Options
    ? u just popped off about we shouldnt be talkin ? now its "yall should know what it is"

Exactly why we're talkin ? ? . We supposed to be scared of a team that we just beat... away, thats won one less post season wins as your team? lmao ? please

? read ... what i said was a team that has historically (especially the last decade) been as ? as your squad looks stupid poppin off when ya'll know ya'll not ? with us on ANY level ... you won a regular season game ...oh ok ..congrats... but so the ? what .. whats that win gonna do for ya'll if you loose on sunday? .... not a got damn thang ... so i dont give a ? if ya'll talk ..thats what your suppose to do ... but at the end of the day lets be real ... ya'll ? look crazy knowing the history of these two franchises ..and i'll point that out every single time ...

Didnt read after that. How do we look stupid? Who are the Dallas Cowboys in the last 10 years?

A franchise that has been better than y'all ? by every ? measure .... I mean why the ? kind of question is this?

More wins
    More playoff appearances
    More revenue
    More relevance
    More attention

58d19469_the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif
    AMAZING feat that was...........all that ? and 1 playoff win(just like us)

All of that non relevant ? means nothing Sunday Night so we gon talk our ? , ? your "history" . Last "history" ? I heard was my new QB making it and the Redskins were 0-5 all time at Dallas on Thanksgiving.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

More wins
    More playoff appearances
    More revenue
    More relevance
    More attention

58d19469_the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif
    AMAZING feat that was...........all that ? and 1 playoff win(just like us)

All of that non relevant ? means nothing Sunday Night so we gon talk our ? , ? your "history" . Last "history" ? I heard was my new QB making it and the Redskins were 0-5 all time at Dallas on Thanksgiving.

You asked a question I gave you the answer ...... If the truth hurts don't seek it ...... Btw I already said this ^^^^ ? here ...
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have an avi bet with lukewarmstew of epic proportions.. loser has to rock the avi of winners choice throughout entire playoffs..even when the team has been eliminated

Take it or leave it

Whos this directed towards?
  • dbrazil412
    Options
    Im tryin to get my shift taken yall. These ? got me scheduled 5-11 smh.. ? might call off. On a side note.. ? the history as far as records are concerned. I was the main one bringing that ? up thanksgiving. These teams have nothing to do with all that.
  • dbrazil412
    Options
    Once again all the pressure is on romo.. I dont think hes gonna fold tho. He has taken this team over as of late and hes playing with a certain confidence that I haven't seen. Even with the season he had last year.. I feel like hes finally becoming the leader of this team. Hes always had good numbers, but his whole demeanor is different now.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

There's a section of Redskins fans that literally act like there's a 2 game schedule every year and both are against Dallas. For years I've heard Skins fans say "Well our season may have sucked, but we beat Dallas once so it was a good season"...I swear Skins could go 2-14 and the Cowboys could go 14-2, win the SB and break every record in the NFL and if those 2 loses came against Washington then Skins fans would say "But, but we beat ya'll twice"...
  • Stew
    Options

Take it or leave it

That was for him, already agreed to that bet so shld be only one for everybody.

Why u rockin a Aints avi bro?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

There's a section of Redskins fans that literally act like there's a 2 game schedule every year and both are against Dallas. For years I've heard Skins fans say "Well our season may have sucked, but we beat Dallas once so it was a good season"...I swear Skins could go 2-14 and the Cowboys could go 14-2, win the SB and break every record in the NFL and if those 2 loses came against Washington then Skins fans would say "But, but we beat ya'll twice"...

Like I said bruh they got that little brother complex ....? sad
  • dbrazil412
    Options

Take it or leave it

That was for him, already agreed to that bet so shld be only one for everybody.

Why u rockin a Aints avi bro?

Shizlansky caught me slippin smh
  • Stew
    Options
    LOL Why JD wasn't part of that? He a part time fan or what?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Here Wego!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlqXc-sYvWJkPJJzCvD8YVlrqJgqPG4XkgiM0RxjptgxbDROhLyA
  • Stew
    Options

We do have fans like that bruh, I aint gon front. Nothin I can do about that, I aint one of them.
  • dbrazil412
    Options
    The consensus is that romo will find a way to lose this game. Also a lot of 'how will dallas stop RG3'? Are we gonna just ignore the fact that this is the biggest game of his life? I mean this is not quite the Pacific Life holiday bowl.. it'll be interesting to see how he deals with the pressure of a playoff birth on the line. Will he try to do too much? This is a huge advantage for us imo.. granted we haven't had much success in these kind of games, but I do think we will be better prepared.
  • Stew
    Options
    The consensus is that romo will find a way to lose this game. Also a lot of 'how will dallas stop RG3'? Are we gonna just ignore the fact that this is the biggest game of his life? I mean this is not quite the Pacific Life holiday bowl.. it'll be interesting to see how he deals with the pressure of a playoff birth on the line. Will he try to do too much? This is a huge advantage for us imo.. granted we haven't had much success in these kind of games, but I do think we will be better prepared.

U do know that we have been in the playoffs for the last 6 weeks right? At one time we were 3-6
  • dbrazil412
    Options
    No doubt yall have been ballin since that 3-6 start, but if yall lose sunday night, it could all be for not.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Yeah Im A Part Time Fan...... But Im Full Time With OT Goin In On You ? Ass Hoggettes .... FOH ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

We do have fans like that bruh, I aint gon front. Nothin I can do about that, I aint one of them.

My whole family literally ,except me and my godfather who are both Cowboys fans, are all Skins fans and that ? annoys them to no end when folks forget teams like the Giants and Eagle rivalries matters too especially in terms of division dominance. That's part of the reason why Cowboys fans tend to say the ? they do to Redskins fans, because for many Skins fans the rivalry is their personal Super Bowl while to Cowboys fans for years because the Skins weren't doing ? it became just another game while our rivalries with teams like the Giants and Eagles maintained their intensity becaues those games many times had playoff births and positions on the line. ? even the past few years the Skins are 2-6 against Dallas...but let some Skins fans tell it those 2 wins are 2 of the greatest ever lol
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @blackrain
    So to the hogettes, beating the Cowboys is the greatest achievement of their pathetic lives(no shots at your folks).

For us... It was Tuesday.
  • Stew
    edited December 2012
    Options
    "America's Team" huh?

[img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/534335_730644051822_480497762_n.jpg[/img]

sarkozy_laugh.gif
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all know RGIII will be the black Brett Farve when it comes to fans..., but the Cowboys will always be Americas team.
  • Stew
    Options
    ? cant read I guess.
  • dbrazil412
    Options
    ? love to see us fail.. no need for an explanation