E. Coli tries to raid the IC.........LAUCE

Options

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just checked that ? out

idk

95% of the funny people dont post here anymore but i just dont care enough to sign up for somethin else

but...

"Sears jus hired me Full-Time as a Carpet Tech. last wednesday now im on temporary lay off "until further notice"

how is this **** possible brehs"

after a thread focused on this^^

it might be too much to pass up

Name some funny posters and i'll tell u what I think of em...truth be told, they was all garbo, every last one of em...I read old threads and was never impressed.

Carl Weathers, Town, JG, H Rap <---- only old posters who's post had me thinkin they cut from my cloth, the rest of u ? was/is bums...lol at a ? ? , or whoever the ? else it is u ? idolized...smh

breh you the king

aint nobody touchin your humor game

mentioning another poster's name in the presence of an internet ? such as yourself would be asinine

you've already been crowned the past present and future king of donkey

Well as long as u ? know that, ur alrite with me, kid.

Now im hungry, and since u my new groupie, go to the store and by me a hero, turkey and cheese, honeyglazed and provolone to be exact, lettuce, no tomatoes, mayo, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.

I swear to ? , Redux, u mess that simple order up im slappin u in ur face with that ? , and u goin rite back, but this time using ur own money to buy the ? ...word.

GOAT post

and whats so GOAT about it that its totally not bitten from another poster's style

its all you

100% originality

you a trendsetter sonson

a game changer

you givin out internet apprenticeships?

Now go ahead, tell me, who's style, name the irrelevant ? ..after that, u tell me, if im biting his style and put him out of work, well then what does that tell you?

Im Scarface ? , and these ? u speak of were a bunch of Frank's (d*cks), soft ? that got respect they never deserved, and bein a real ? I peeped that ? , took they ? (forum) and bodied em (retired or postin on they last legs)...word.

my ? ...the pure unadulterated unstepped-on un-cut ETHER

you killin ? right now dudebro

dont lay the hammer down on em..or me for that matter

dont do it

please
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just checked that ? out

idk

95% of the funny people dont post here anymore but i just dont care enough to sign up for somethin else

but...

"Sears jus hired me Full-Time as a Carpet Tech. last wednesday now im on temporary lay off "until further notice"

Name some funny posters and i'll tell u what I think of em...truth be told, they was all garbo, every last one of em...I read old threads and was never impressed.

Carl Weathers, Town, JG, H Rap <---- only old posters who's post had me thinkin they cut from my cloth, the rest of u ? was/is bums...lol at a ? ? , or whoever the ? else it is u ? idolized...smh

breh you the king

mentioning another poster's name in the presence of an internet ? such as yourself would be asinine

Now im hungry, and since u my new groupie, go to the store and by me a hero, turkey and cheese, honeyglazed and provolone to be exact, lettuce, no tomatoes, mayo, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.

I swear to ? , Redux, u mess that simple order up im slappin u in ur face with that ? , and u goin rite back, but this time using ur own money to buy the ? ...word.

GOAT post

and whats so GOAT about it that its totally not bitten from another poster's style

its all you

100% originality

you a trendsetter sonson

a game changer

Now go ahead, tell me, who's style, name the irrelevant ? ..after that, u tell me, if im biting his style and put him out of work, well then what does that tell you?

Im Scarface ? , and these ? u speak of were a bunch of Frank's (d*cks), soft ? that got respect they never deserved, and bein a real ? I peeped that ? , took they ? (forum) and bodied em (retired or postin on they last legs)...word.

i told yall him and his pops fought for those keys every morning

Chasin sleeps on a mattress that looks like Oscar-Mayer-Hot-Dogs.jpg
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    just checked that ? out

idk

but...

breh you the king

GOAT post

its all you

100% originality

you a trendsetter sonson

a game changer

dont do it

please

Ur dickriding of me in public is pathetic dog, and its making me uncomfortable..so for now on just stop typing posts, and just GOAT, ether, or lol all my posts to show ur adoration for me...is that cool broham?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Waterproof been postin ? -like objects all thru the thread lol..and ? is cosigning him..sad.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    just checked that ? out

idk

but...

breh you the king

GOAT post

its all you

100% originality

you a trendsetter sonson

a game changer

dont do it

please

Ur dickriding of me in public is pathetic dog, and its making me uncomfortable..so for now on just stop typing posts, and just GOAT, ether, or lol all my posts to show ur adoration for me...is that cool broham?

once again ive been sonned to bolivia

you got this donkey ? on lock im just tryin to get in where i fit in nh

cant lie its hard to stop quotin posts as funny and etherous as yours

ill do my best tho

no promises

and since nobody's officially given it to you already...

here ya go:
    Denmark_crown.jpg
  • waterproof
    Options
    Waterproof been postin ? -like objects all thru the thread lol..and ? is cosigning him..sad.

[img]http://kateadach.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/shutup-? -starwars.jpg[/img]
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a huge crown.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @Refux

I bet that day in the "GNS Awards" thread when u caught 100 obligatory ethers off me u thought u had my card rite?

Thought u was gonna be like a major ? problem rite?...but then, that Powder Room thread happened, the one where I ? on u and Thomas one at a time, ever since then u had to take a new approach, a tap out d*ckslurpin approach lol

I broke ur will just as I did WimpMVP (bet he was one of ur favs huh)..took his soul in some reason debate thread, ever since, his whole style changed when it comes to me, the ? cant 'read' no more lol

I dictate, yall dicktake...word.
  • waterproof
    Options
    @Refux

I bet that day in the "GNS Awards" thread when u caught 100 obligatory ethers off me u thought u had my card rite?

Thought u was gonna be like a major ? problem rite?...but then, that Powder Room thread happened, the one where I ? on u and Thomas one at a time, ever since then u had to take a new approach, a tap out d*ckslurpin approach lol

I broke ur will just as I did WimpMVP (bet he was one of ur favs huh)..took his soul in some reason debate thread, ever since, his whole style changed when it comes to me, the ? cant 'read' no more lol

[img]http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/shes+a+stupid+? +in+the+TV+show.+She+shot+_126a277114ac2dda4dfbd6ef54c536dc.jpg[/img]
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @Refux

word!

man this ? is just gettin to be unfair and brutal now..

youve essentially dismantled my style, exposed my gimmick and ? upon it then thrown it in the IC gutter

idk..im also startin to catch feelins now...

just allow me to wallow in your godly internet presence in shame ok?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? has gotten real as ? in here.
  • waterproof
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

your mother mustache smell like ? , what she been doing.....do she lick her ? like 8443590-russian-blue-cat-cleaning-and-scratching-itself.jpg
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »

your mother mustache smell like ? , what she been doing.....do she lick her ? like 8443590-russian-blue-cat-cleaning-and-scratching-itself.jpg

Probably from when she was w Conflict, not herself.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have badges they have a Charmander these ? go together.
    underrated post @dalyricalbandit

shenco would've picked up on it
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ducky made a couple posts over there n they locked the thread lol coli shook

ufdup.png
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EAzy Mac wrote: »
    "Face of the franchise" while the ic is at an all time low.Lowest members,lowest traffic and lowest quality of posters

Basically this wacc ass ? is deron williams in jersey, shinin on a trash team while you lose daily

All a that yet u are barely even relevant...and I mean, barely.

If im Deron Williams in BK, well then ur Jerry Stackhouse.....BODIED!

? u corny

Do you mind if I post your facebook?

Please respond.

He said no already bruh.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Options
    "Face of the franchise" while the ic is at an all time low.Lowest members,lowest traffic and lowest quality of posters

Basically this wacc ass ? is deron williams in jersey, shinin on a trash team while you lose daily

? u corny

Please respond.

Who is that?

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

? u corny

Please respond.

Who is that?

Some guy named L-- that put his FB on private now.

Post that ? . It can be gotten into
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was right when they said hlf is the reason the ic is dyin

really most of the mods, they been ban crazy bannin all the ic personalities

for the hell of it, not even for good reason

if i was a lurker why would i wanna sign up for this ? ?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    ? was right when they said hlf is the reason the ic is dyin

really most of the mods, they been ban crazy bannin all the ic personalities

for the hell of it, not even for good reason

if i was a lurker why would i wanna sign up for this ? ?
    you probably scare lurkers off too plap
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Options
    ..yeah i dont be in the reason like that n i know

CRACKAZ N FEMINEMZ MUNKIIEEZz

But mods cant catch feelings over lil ? ...
This discussion has been closed.