E. Coli tries to raid the IC.........LAUCE

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ramen_Noodles out here dickeatin 2 of the corniest ? in Donkey, neither of which is relevant at this time in their posting career, if both stopped posting today, no one would notice. Yall can have both them old ? ...just send us 2 bad ? in return for em.

@Stop5.. of course im reppin, im the face of the franchise, yall look bad, then I look bad...? gonna think CB dont got yall on yall 'A' game, and I just cannot have that..word.

aint yo that dude that like ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    "Face of the franchise" while the ic is at an all time low.Lowest members,lowest traffic and lowest quality of posters

Basically this wacc ass ? is deron williams in jersey, shinin on a trash team while you lose daily
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just checked that ? out

idk

95% of the funny people dont post here anymore but i just dont care enough to sign up for somethin else

but...

"Sears jus hired me Full-Time as a Carpet Tech. last wednesday now im on temporary lay off "until further notice"

how is this **** possible brehs"

after a thread focused on this^^

it might be too much to pass up
  • obarth
    obarth Members Posts: 13
    Options
    So y'all wanted to front about getting banned over there, but wanna screen posts, huh? Y'all on some 1984 ? right chea.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    "Face of the franchise" while the ic is at an all time low.Lowest members,lowest traffic and lowest quality of posters

Basically this wacc ass ? is deron williams in jersey, shinin on a trash team while you lose daily

All a that yet u are barely even relevant...and I mean, barely.

If im Deron Williams in BK, well then ur Jerry Stackhouse.....BODIED!
  • waterproof
    Options

so a dude that like ? and know about eatin ? said he's the face of the franchise, lol...

more like the face of this franchiseOscar%2BMeyer%2BTruck.jpg

Chasin and his father fight for the keys every morning....
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This ? will make you a ? sexual tyrannosaurus just like me
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    just checked that ? out

idk

95% of the funny people dont post here anymore but i just dont care enough to sign up for somethin else

but...

"Sears jus hired me Full-Time as a Carpet Tech. last wednesday now im on temporary lay off "until further notice"

Name some funny posters and i'll tell u what I think of em...truth be told, they was all garbo, every last one of em...I read old threads and was never impressed.

Carl Weathers, Town, JG, H Rap <---- only old posters who's post had me thinkin they cut from my cloth, the rest of u ? was/is bums...lol at a ? ? , or whoever the ? else it is u ? idolized...smh
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

so a dude that like ? and know about eatin ? said he's the face of the franchise, lol...

more like the face of this franchiseOscar%2BMeyer%2BTruck.jpg

Chasin and his father fight for the keys every morning....

Yea

He sended out nigganudes of another male :-& and he's bragging about being the "face of the franchise".D league has all star games too they gotta give one of those rejects the mvp trophy

• Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Tommy and Waterproof are talkin to each other about d*cks, how swell.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited December 2012
    Options
    just checked that ? out

idk

but...

Name some funny posters and i'll tell u what I think of em...truth be told, they was all garbo, every last one of em...I read old threads and was never impressed.

Carl Weathers, Town, JG, H Rap <---- only old posters who's post had me thinkin they cut from my cloth, the rest of u ? was/is bums...lol at a ? ? , or whoever the ? else it is u ? idolized...smh

breh you the king

aint nobody touchin your humor game

mentioning another poster's name in the presence of an internet ? such as yourself would be asinine

you've already been crowned the past present and future donkey overlord

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Waterproof cool. But Tommy just another irrelevant poster mad cause he irrelevant trying to drag other relevant posters down to his lonely pit of irrelevantness
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ramen wrote: »
    [img]http://rumorsontheinternets.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/wee-bey-oh-? .gif[/img]

If it wasn't for @Tommy bilfiger and @waterproof I'd never know there were actually some real dudes in this never ending sea of ? ? .

Only ? ? I see are running back and forth between two forums. Real ? have one account one screen name. Your presence scream timid ? .
  • waterproof
    edited December 2012
    Options

? ? what in the ? have you brought to this forum, lay it out right now, what movements you brought here, trends that you set..... ? exposures i am talking about the strength of you...

you aint brought ? , stop faking jacks, the donkey went to ? because of ? like you, you scared to stand on your own and bring real talk here....

the donkey was about snapping talking about funny real life ? ,
    now tell us what the ? you brought to the donkey

• EAzy Mac
    EAzy Mac Members Posts: 5
    Options

? u corny
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options
    just checked that ? out

idk

but...

breh you the king

mentioning another poster's name in the presence of an internet ? such as yourself would be asinine

you've already been crowned the past present and future king of donkey

Well as long as u ? know that, ur alrite with me, kid.

Now im hungry, and since u my new groupie, go to the store and by me a hero, turkey and cheese, honeyglazed and provolone to be exact, lettuce, no tomatoes, mayo, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.

I swear to ? , Redux, u mess that simple order up im slappin u in ur face with that ? , and u goin rite back, but this time using ur own money to buy the ? ...word.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    just checked that ? out

idk

but...

breh you the king

Now im hungry, and since u my new groupie, go to the store and by me a hero, turkey and cheese, honeyglazed and provolone to be exact, lettuce, no tomatoes, mayo, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.

I swear to ? , Redux, u mess that simple order up im slappin u in ur face with that ? , and u goin rite back, but this time using ur own money to buy the ? ...word.

GOAT post

and whats so GOAT about it that its totally not bitten from another poster's style

its all you

100% originality

you a trendsetter sonson

a game changer

you givin out internet apprenticeships?
  • waterproof
    Options

? ? what in the ? have you brought to this forum, lay it out right now, what movements you brought here, trends that you set..... ? exposures i am talking about the strength of you...

you aint brought ? , stop faking jacks, the donkey went to ? because of ? like you, you scared to stand on your own and bring real talk here....

the donkey was about snapping talking about funny real life ? ,

answer the question the face of weenies.........
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

the donkey was about snapping talking about funny real life ? , now it's a bunch of co-signs with weak muthafuckas making the rules or trying to be cool or impress somebody..

I brought u mother to Donkey, and we all ? , me, Sanchez, Conflict, Tony Dubbz, Stop5, Vibe, Plap...the whole damn gang, bro.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    EAzy Mac wrote: »

? u corny

sorry breh i had to nosign this

CB is single-handedly keeping this place afloat

his sarcasm and intrinsically witty sense of whats funny is untouchable

do a forum search and you'll find that basically every poster who's anybody has CB's DNA in their posting style

its really a thing of beauty nh
  • waterproof
    Options

the donkey was about snapping talking about funny real life ? , now it's a bunch of co-signs with weak muthafuckas making the rules or trying to be cool or impress somebody..

I brought u mother to Donkey, and we all ? , me, Sanchez, Conflict, Tony Dubbz, Stop5, Vibe, Plap...the whole damn gang, bro.

and there you go.....? outta here you aint man enough to ? a woman on your own you have to invite other men...smh
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options
    just checked that ? out

idk

but...

breh you the king

GOAT post

and whats so GOAT about it that its totally not bitten from another poster's style

its all you

100% originality

you a trendsetter sonson

a game changer

you givin out internet apprenticeships?

Now go ahead, tell me, who's style, name the irrelevant ? ..after that, u tell me, if im biting his style and put him out of work, well then what does that tell you?

Im Scarface ? , and these ? u speak of were a bunch of Frank's (d*cks), soft ? that got respect they never deserved, and bein a real ? I peeped that ? , took they ? (forum) and bodied em (retired or postin on they last legs)...word.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EAzy Mac wrote: »

? u corny

Do you mind if I post your facebook?

Nike
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    We have badges they have a Charmander these ? go together.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options

and there you go.....? outta here you aint man enough to ? a woman on your own you have to invite other men...smh

Im from the old school ? , and a legend once told me "aint no fun if the homies cant get none"..word.
This discussion has been closed.