E. Coli tries to raid the IC.........LAUCE

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I just know your SN to be honest, outside of that zzzzzzzz.....

lol @ another ? thinkin my name is Stewart. Hilarious
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waterproof is 50 years old, don't listen to a man who needs a cane to walk and drinks alka-seltzer.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    @CB
    This ? dumb, plain and simple

I ain't bout to bring traffic to they site, they can't even cuss over there, Da ? ?

Naw b, y'all can entertain this dumb ? but if they trill they'd keep posting on the IC (outside of this thread) and if they wanna try me nh, I'll body them then

until then, I'll let the nut hangers do what they do best, jumping to anything anti 'New School"

FYI, I never have been and never will be a "donkey" poster. That title died when posting ppl real names became a bannable offense

@thatdamnjay

Change this ? ? name to Greenich village,soho or whatever ? district new york has he aint no chi resident he aint stepped in cook county in years

I see you're very enlightened as far as ? culture is concerned.

Sad thing is if a million dollars were on the line, and all I had to do was name one, just one, ? district in Chicago, well sadly, I would stiil be a broke ass ? living in a boiler room..word.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Damn flowers sonned hlf now waterproof

He bacced down both times soggy cornflake ass ? look like a seahawk you know that caddie lookin ? never had to throw them thangs.Chin look like an anvil but built like ceramic pottery he soft
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Waterproof is 50 years old, don't listen to a man who needs a cane to walk and drinks alka-seltzer.

damn it vibe, your mother been running those filthy gums again.....? now everybody knows I am 50 years old, i am going to tuck your ? in tonight real tight.......
  • Stew
    Options

He bacced down both times soggy cornflake ass ? look like a seahawk you know that caddie lookin ? never had to throw them thangs.Chin look like an anvil but built like ceramic pottery he soft

Get off that ? ? bruh. E.Coli is that way---->

Why are u still here anyway
  • VIBE
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »

damn it vibe, your mother been running those filthy gums again.....? now everybody knows I am 50 years old, i am going to tuck your ? in tonight real tight.......

NH.
  • waterproof
    Options
    I just know your SN to be honest, outside of that zzzzzzzz.....

lol @ another ? thinkin my name is Stewart. Hilarious

my SN you lost me there Sherman, what is this SN you talk about, i not to up on new slang and all
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options

Ban him Stew...member when H Rap said he didnt wanna be here no more, u guys served him his walkin papers, put Thomas out his misery and give him his.
  • VIBE
    Options
    WaterProofs real name is Sheldon Mortimer Greenwich.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    if ya ban tommy ya ban yaself
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    waterproof been postin here since '87

respeck his G

dude was sonnin ? back in the golden days of faggotry
  • Stew
    Options

Thats yo ? bruh?

Michael_Scott_ewww.gif
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm postin on both boards duke.Just like bo jackson I'll star on the ic pt and the coli as a hobby
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Tommy been Benji Wlison'd so bad now he just bitter
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options

I'm postin on both boards duke.Just like bo jackson I'll star on the ic pt and the coli as a hobby

lol @ Bo Jackson, he was a world class athlete that excelled at 2 sports...only 2 things u excel at is talkin to both males (Blank) and females (Six)..only in ur case, ur a "star" when it comes to ? wit dudes, ur hobby is messin wit women.
  • waterproof
    Options

respeck his G

you damn right and you should of know me since i used to get free head from your mother when your father couldnt afford to pay me for his ? habit.

i been sonnin ? since i gave you your fist taste of heroin, i am your gawd you ? ? , your mother worship my drugs and your father envy me for ? the ? out of his wife and supplying her the fix that he cant provide, i am the life line of your family and dont you forget it.
  • waterproof
    Options

Thats yo ? bruh?

Michael_Scott_ewww.gif

what's this SN you talk about Sigfreid
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ "Sigfried"
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited December 2012
    Options

respeck his G

you damn right and you should of know me since i used to get free head from your mother when your father couldnt afford to pay me for his ? habit.

i been sonnin ? since i gave you your fist taste of heroin, i am your gawd you ? ? , your mother worship my drugs and your father envy me for ? the ? out of his wife and supplying her the fix that he cant provide, i am the life line of your family and dont you forget it.

please...more momma jokes grandpa

they never get old
  • waterproof
    Options

respeck his G

they never get old

these is no jokes you came from a long line of drug abused women and molested men in your family, this is a sobering moment of truth for you.....
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options

respeck his G

they never get old

these is no jokes you came from a long line of drug abused women and molested men in your family, this is a sobering moment of truth for you.....

lmao

best post you ever made
  • Stew
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Cain1 wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    this is the best ? happen to donkey in years, this thread separate real ? from ? ? because, it doesn't matter what site you post at, real always recognize real.......

i have no allegiance to no site, i lurk at okayplayer and the coli and post at the ill community..........

now either the coli posters are ? or they white boys that got the black culture down to the tee that make some ? on this site look real ? lame.....

why i say that because they talk like brothers and my folks round the way, same inside black jokes and same way of talk.....if you dont know what i am talking about go listen to any GHOSTFACE Killah joints the ? is universal because we have the same type of talk and jokes...

Now i aint going to front, those ? movements came into the ill community for the past six or more months ? be using they gif's and slang that just real talk, yall can deny and front all you want but i know i aint the only one that seen it..

but that 2012 summer olympics female thread was GOAT and that TD JAKES gif is goat, real recognize real, new donkey step it up and stop ?

Somebody give this ? some attention......

? ? you been the whitest lamest, weakest thomas on this site for year, and brought ? to this forum but acting like ? ? ..? outta here, you is the reason why the reason and donkey is going to ? , i outta slap you out those bugle boy jeans.... i've been waiting for your square ass to get out of line....

let's get 2013 cracking whiteboy, make your move

Stew gon get knocked the ? out

? stew i do not respect weak ass ? ? that prey on little white girls, come ? with me ? and i smash that ? ? ..

only ? ? send out alerts early in the ? morning about a raid, weak ? be a man and handle the ? for dolo, you know you is a ? ? when a woman tell you why in the ? you sending alerts that early at slepping and ? hours.

Ok is this ? caping for Beezy now??? WTF is goin on here??

i don't cap for ? , i follow the rules of being a man....weak ? prey on female real ? prey on weak ? that do ? ? it's called being on top of the food chain..

that's called calling like i see it, i dont know what yall new ? call it, and i dont even bother to care, that's yall ? ...i aint apart of yall new ? , but stick to my own

Did I read that right?

yeah brother you read it right..... the ? aint ? with a white girl he is ? with a grown ass man.....

lol wtf

Looks like homie wants me to be ? .

tumblr_m8pyzhohdP1qh8wol.gif
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at this ? ...

That ? Waterproof gon slap Stew through the monitor...
This discussion has been closed.