So we gon act like 'E-Coli' didnt use Lady Zee's face to warn their posters of "trannies on the IC"?

Options

Comments

• G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'katherine zeta jones' though?

its not as bad as asking if he should wear a gargoyle sweater to a job interview, but still rofl.

The ? is a gargoyle sweater?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thesiah91 wrote: »

its not as bad as asking if he should wear a gargoyle sweater to a job interview, but still rofl.

U had to be there lmao
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thesiah91 wrote: »

I remember these same simpletons told me "DO NOT wear a sweater vest wit a shirt and tie" to a job interview its not appropriate attire

What do I see when I get there?

A WHITE MAN Wit a gargoyle sweater vest and a tie wingtips or penny loafers on some carlton banks tip comin out the office from his interview

DO NOT listen to these people
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    lmmfao

tommy a GOAT
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm guessing he meant argyle?
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm guessing he meant argyle?

Oh alright lol
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    or he really did see a dude come out of an interview wearing this

49031_0354.jpg
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gargoyle sweaters and codaroid pants. IC is hilarious lol
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Ya'll stompin on a corpse at this point she looks like a man is built like a man and sounds like a chihuahua matter of fact a chihuahua got more bass in its voice than this eddie munster lookin freak

She's done jj reddick switched her avi up after bein called a ? by the coli

Stop telling on yourself, apparently I look like a man, am shaped like a man and yet you still called me wifey material...

I suppose if I were a man I'd be your type, wrist snapping ? .

The IC. Turning "Ladies" into vicious animals for almost 10 years.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Ya'll stompin on a corpse at this point she looks like a man is built like a man and sounds like a chihuahua matter of fact a chihuahua got more bass in its voice than this eddie munster lookin freak

She's done jj reddick switched her avi up after bein called a ? by the coli

Stop telling on yourself, apparently I look like a man, am shaped like a man and yet you still called me wifey material...

I suppose if I were a man I'd be your type, wrist snapping ? .

The IC. Turning "Ladies" into vicious animals for almost 10 years.

I see this ? constantly its so mind bottling. It's like there is some beast within all of the that the IC can only bring out. They damn well don't talk like this in real life because its unattractive as ? . I guess they feel they can do it here because they won't be getting wifed up anyway.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    ^ You do realise that it's mostly jokes right? We get crowned then clown back. It's not like we sit in front of the computer foaming at the mouth furiously hitting the keyboard... It's just funny to me, plus it passes the time. I take zero of this site seriously. Lol.

I know what it is, that's why I said y'all don't do it in real life. Thing is, when you (most girls on here) make these foaming at the mouth posts its jokes, but if a guy comes back hard at you he's simply furious or has caught feelings.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ You do realise that it's mostly jokes right? We get crowned then clown back. It's not like we sit in front of the computer foaming at the mouth furiously hitting the keyboard... It's just funny to me, plus it passes the time. I take zero of this site seriously. Lol.

I know what it is, that's why I said y'all don't do it in real life. Thing is, when you (most girls on here) make these foaming at the mouth posts its jokes, but if a guy comes back hard at you he's simply furious or has caught feelings.
    Shhh the simps might hear you
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Seeds since your a neutral & impartial poster, let me ask you..

Do you find Boy Zealot incredibly overrated as a poster?

How much of her "ethers & cosigns" are justified?

In other words, what percentage of those reactions should be attributed to the deep hatred that her devotees already have for the posters who consistently take huge ? on her face?

Lets be honest I've caused a lot of heartache..

When falsehoods and absurdity become ethers and Goat's, at what point do you, Seeds, look at it and realize it's more to do with what I've done to the posters hitting the buttons, rather than what she is actually posting..?

I got a few more questions to put forth to you b, for now answer these..

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I ain't see anyone get roasted like I saw @Tommy getting roasted the first 3 or 4 pages of this thread
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    this ? blank irrelevant as ? , he keep coming back posting bout zee like we give a ? .
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

In other words, what percentage of those reactions should be attributed to the deep hatred that her devotees already have for the posters who consistently take huge ? on her face?

When falsehoods and absurdity become ethers and Goat's, at what point do you, Seeds, look at it and realize it's more to do with what I've done to the posters hitting the buttons, rather than what she is actually posting..?

A lot of ppl (myself included) gassed her up when she first got here. Choice calling her queen and ? lol. I did it cuz it was a new white girl and gassing someone like that up usually brings forth some type of entertainment. However, this can turn into a problem which might now be happening with Zee.

I think she's a better poster than some of the other big personality females here,but that's not saying much... She's nothing spectacular.

Her ? will cause most dudes to give her a pass for just about anything smh.

Id motor boat doe.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Her ? .

cs
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Zee do u really use ? slang in your daily life?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gargoyle sweaters and codaroid pants. IC is hilarious lol

lmfao chill
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Yo Zee do u really use ? slang in your daily life?

It doesn't matter really, I speak so high pitched that only dog's can hear me anyway...
    Pity VIBE killed Sanchez's dog :-(

Yes or no
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    I don't visit the powder room so that doesn't apply to me. Check it though, if you truly didn't care you'd post a topless picture -_____-
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Aquas birth canal should be renamed Detroit
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    Aquas birth canal should be renamed Detroit

but kai doesn't live in aqua's birth canal