So we gon act like 'E-Coli' didnt use Lady Zee's face to warn their posters of "trannies on the IC"?

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont speak english in real life.

But niggerdog is part of my vocab.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats funny is that one of these guys is scorned...

I saw where the lil ? tried to shoot game to zee, and she aint give the ? no play... ...
    he been ? her ever since like he aint first tell the broad she was pretty.

Uh oh... Didn't see any names in this post tho... Explicar...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC is what the IC has always been since it's been the IC.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I told Shenco keep his simple ass out the lion pit
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady zee ? are engaged to me
    That is all
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IC popular kids in full effect right now. The SAME ? , using the SAME pics and jokes, caping for the SAME ? . It's more capes in here than the JLA and Avengers combined. Wtf did KOP, Jamel, and Kai come from when I was going at Zee? WTF do all these ? come from when it's blank, tommy, or basq going one on one with someone? Yall run in packs like the IC Power Rangers. I just wanna know if is Jamel the pink ranger?

*waits for them to drop a pic from either my twitter, facebook, or one that's been out since forever. Shoutout to them feelings and wacks I'm a bout to get hit with*
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shenco sad he aint a popular internet person.

Life is hard.... hug him....
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    IC popular kids in full effect right now. The SAME ? , using the SAME pics and jokes, caping for the SAME ? . It's more capes in here than the JLA and Avengers combined. Wtf did KOP, Jamel, and Kai come from when I was going at Zee? WTF do all these ? come from when it's blank, tommy, or basq going one on one with someone? Yall run in packs like the IC Power Rangers. I just wanna know if is Jamel the pink ranger?

*waits for them to drop a pic from either my twitter, facebook, or one that's been out since forever. Shoutout to them feelings and wacks I'm a bout to get hit with*

tumblr_m6eoyoWl6K1rnbspd.gif

This ? crying , ? you have to be kidding me.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited December 2012
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Shenco sad he aint a popular internet person.

Life is hard.... hug him....

Nah, I went through high school once. No need for all that clique ? when I'm out. I keep it neutral and unbiased
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sperm in Aqua's ? is like that scene in Enemy At the gates where the Russians made their soldiers keep advancing even though they knew they'd just get cut down by German machine gun fire.

If you dont believe in miracles look no further than the sole survivor of Aqua's ? . That ? might just be able to walk on water, soda, and vinegar.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Try to be more succinct next-time and less of a ? nerdy ? .
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone on IC is a ?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A day later and this ? 's still hilarious lol

Tommy aint my ? im glad it had to be him.
  • LUClEN
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • LUClEN
    Options
    This ? ? on the IC can be like a witch hunt sometimes

mad amusing
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    everyone on IC is a ?

WeRD?

I'm out...

panda-ROLL.gif
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bilfiger got the Dusouljah treatment like when he tried to come to Fundz O Plenty's rescue,and Blank dipped out

the backdoor
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread ruined a few ? ' year
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Downward slap? So disrespectful.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's gonna leave shenco with one of those bacon neck collars the hanes commercials warned us about! ether!
  • ShencotheMC
    Options

did this ? really just say i dont go at him solo?

really shenco?

REALLY?

? i will downward slap you across your face, with my ring hand.
    so it completely collides with your nose, eyes and forehead.

and grab the collar of your damn shirt and snatch all the elasticity out the neck of it.

Sike. Only way you'd do that is if Zee or Charlie tried to do it first you ? foot soldier.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95gP3m-uBHA