Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn, reading news like that makes me believe this Earth is actually Hell
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did it say they pulled her intestines out with the rod?
    1816723_o.gif
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know every race has their violent offenders, but I often wonder why darker skin people are so violent towards one another? We minorities need to be proud of ourselfs and accomplish things besides being the next fad rapper or a sports athlete. Black, hispanics have to contribute some way scientifically to this world.

I was on a website recently about Indian people in India. Pretty much some dude was writing about what he experienced when he went to visit India. he posted over 30 pictures and let me tell you I almost threw up.

Supposedly there is this river Indian people bath in, and brush their teeth and shower with. Not to mention the river is stuffed with trash, feces, dead bodies and dead bodies of various animals.

Man that is beyond savage, is it cultural?

They also drink this water and use it to cook. They showed people bathing next to floating dead bodies.

Feel bad for this girl

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gotta be extra tight if you cant pullout without killing her
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    she commited suicide.

edit: i guess it's a different chick... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/27/india-gang-? -suicide_n_2370859.html
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I remember my female friend exchanging emails alot with this woman who was forced into prostitution as a young girl.

Her father had an outstanding debt, so he just used his daughter to pay off his debts by selling her to the guy he owes money to. But she was basically sold from one guy to another. She was staying with this one dude when she was 17, and decided to run away. She waited at night snuck out and tried to catch a cab. The cab driver beat her ass, took her back home, then the guy she was with beat her ass, and then she got her ass beat for making the taxi driver use gas to take her back to the house. Then she got sexually assualted by the dudes who were friends with the cab driver.

Western women really got a descent deal here compared to alot of places.

• Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indian men dont give a damn.they are just as worse as asian men.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

India has a terrible fresh water supply they was talking about this on CNN about a month ago,over there they have 1 billion people their infrastructure compare to America or Canada is horrible. I love the USA, I could not see my self living in any other country.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    I know every race has their violent offenders, but I often wonder why darker skin people are so violent towards one another? We minorities need to be proud of ourselfs and accomplish things besides being the next fad rapper or a sports athlete. Black, hispanics have to contribute some way scientifically to this world.

I was on a website recently about Indian people in India. Pretty much some dude was writing about what he experienced when he went to visit India. he posted over 30 pictures and let me tell you I almost threw up.

Supposedly there is this river Indian people bath in, and brush their teeth and shower with. Not to mention the river is stuffed with trash, feces, dead bodies and dead bodies of various animals.

Man that is beyond savage, is it cultural?

They also drink this water and use it to cook. They showed people bathing next to floating dead bodies.

Feel bad for this girl

hunh.... it's the same with the tigris, euphraties and the got damn rio grand...
    all them ? look like ditches.
    i can drive along the border highway and see mexicans bathing and washing clothes in the rio ditch...

the tigris is ? nasty as hell and smells like str8 ? , i had to smell that ? for 15 months in iraq and lol at the rio grande i used to see mexicans doing some ? in that water
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Official figures show that 228,650 of the total 256,329 violent crimes recorded last year in India were against women."

? damn ? that whole side of the planet
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sad as ? bro them boys really take that hoh movement to the extreme over there
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really surprised, those sexually repressed middle eastern and Asian culture countries are always on some ? deviant ? due to their religions and it's oppressive nature. ? 's ? disgusting, people are inhumane.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was usmarines girl...he ran away.. again
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Not really surprised, those sexually repressed middle eastern and Asian culture countries are always on some ? deviant ? due to their religions and it's oppressive nature. ? 's ? disgusting, people are inhumane.

Then I guess the South Africa is the most savage of them all...

According to wikipedia (and i know many of the poorer countries don't have outstanding records when it comes to reporting their ? statistics, but this is still pretty telling - then again, most rapes go unreported anyway; so who really knows the real numbers when those are factored in, and even these numbers can be wrong)...

Top 10 countries by total rapes in 2010
    1. South Africa - 277,012
    2. United States - 84,767
    3. India - 22,172
    4. United Kingdom - 15,934
    5. Mexico - 14,993
    6. Germany - 7,724
    7. Sweden - 5,960
    8. Russia - 4,907
    9. Thailand - 4,636
    10. Colombia - 3,149
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »

This is the type of stuff that makes you appreciate EVERYTHING you have, ? is unreal
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn yo. This ? just ? up my whole morning. ? is disgusting. How the ? can you live with yourself after ruining someones life like that.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worst of all, those scoundrels didn't take any footage of the event.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Do you think Indians over there are focusing on stopping Indian on Indian crime ?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »

According to wikipedia (and i know many of the poorer countries don't have outstanding records when it comes to reporting their ? statistics, but this is still pretty telling - then again, most rapes go unreported anyway; so who really knows the real numbers when those are factored in, and even these numbers can be wrong)...

3. India - 22,172
    5. Mexico - 14,993
    6. Germany - 7,724
    7. Sweden - 5,960
    8. Russia - 4,907
    9. Thailand - 4,636
    10. Colombia - 3,149

No said anything about ? , i said middle eastern and Asian cultures are sexually repressed. Why do you think they are into kinky ass ? like bukkaki, ? , ? ,etc. They're a bunch of weirdo's.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

3. India - 22,172
    5. Mexico - 14,993
    6. Germany - 7,724
    7. Sweden - 5,960
    8. Russia - 4,907
    9. Thailand - 4,636
    10. Colombia - 3,149

These stats are ? ...But you already said that
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    These guys must have really been frustrated and sick. They should be made an example of and I hope the Indian society will treat its women better. India is known for his violence against women.
    When they get girls they ? 'em because they don't wanna pay dowry. These men are known to molest their own daughters. Police and soldiers are ? women too. When a woman rejects a guy he'll throw acid in her face to deform her so nobody'll want her. If you're from a low caste or even a pariah you have no civil rights.
    Indian has a loooooong way to go...

3. India - 22,172
    5. Mexico - 14,993
    6. Germany - 7,724
    7. Sweden - 5,960
    8. Russia - 4,907
    9. Thailand - 4,636
    10. Colombia - 3,149
    Don't try to deflect this because you're from Pakistan or whatever. It's a known fact these 'desi's'are some sexually repressed woman hating bunch of faggits. Especially these mushriqeen. Going by those names all of them were mushriqeen...