Delhi Bus Gang ? Victim Had Intestines Pulled Out

Options
13»

Comments

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow man ......those pics of the rivers in India................talk about being grateful is just that. humble and grateful...stuff is beyond bad.........
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/28/indian-gang-? -victim-dies-hospital_n_2377717.html

She died of her injuries...

"SINGAPORE -- A young Indian woman who was gang-? and severely beaten on a bus in New Delhi died early Saturday at a hospital in Singapore, the hospital said.

The 23-year-old victim "died peacefully," according to a statement by Singapore's Mount Elizabeth hospital where she was being treated.

The woman's horrific ordeal galvanized Indians, who have held almost daily demonstrations to demand greater protection from sexual violence, from groping to ? , which impacts thousands of women every day, but which often goes unreported.

She and a male friend were traveling in a public bus on Dec. 16 evening when they were attacked by six men who ? her and beat them both. They also stripped both naked and threw them off the bus on a road.
    "
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    damn she died. hopefully those sick ? are brought to justice
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole story has made me really sad. In think this woman is in a better place now. I'm not an expert on Indian law but since she died I think it´s easier to give them the death penalty.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not gon lol @ that...But...
  • LightYearzAhead
    LightYearzAhead Members Posts: 66
    edited December 2012
    Options
    It seems like these asian countries thrive on ? females. Especially,India and Japan, they're head to head in competition with one another.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ the wacks I got for my last comment, I wasn't trying to be humorous because this act is pretty disgusting.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopped @ bus gang ? victim. be safe kat, be safe.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those protests are going to get really out of hand tomorrow.

India's very prone to violence and especially riots. I'll be surprised if there aren't riots.
  • sully
    edited December 2012
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    sully wrote: »
    Not really surprised, those sexually repressed middle eastern and Asian culture countries are always on some ? deviant ? due to their religions and it's oppressive nature. ? 's ? disgusting, people are inhumane.

Then I guess the South Africa is the most savage of them all...

According to wikipedia (and i know many of the poorer countries don't have outstanding records when it comes to reporting their ? statistics, but this is still pretty telling - then again, most rapes go unreported anyway; so who really knows the real numbers when those are factored in, and even these numbers can be wrong)...

Top 10 countries by total rapes in 2010
    1. South Africa - 277,012
    2. United States - 84,767
    3. India - 22,172
    4. United Kingdom - 15,934
    5. Mexico - 14,993
    6. Germany - 7,724
    7. Sweden - 5,960
    8. Russia - 4,907
    9. Thailand - 4,636
    10. Colombia - 3,149

No said anything about ? , i said middle eastern and Asian cultures are sexually repressed. Why do you think they are into kinky ass ? like bukkaki, ? , ? ,etc. They're a bunch of weirdo's.

I dunno about middle eastern's being into kinky stuff. I know some of those rich-ass ? princes have, from time-to-time, kidnapped women and ? them in the desert and left them to die. Never heard of any kinky fetishes there. But then again, even the kidnapping thing is probably as common as kidnaps and rapes in the U.S or other countries. Just this past weekend, some guy hit a woman over the head, kidnapped her child, and left her in the desert to die. They just found the body of the little girl a couple days ago while they had the guy in custody.

I can't explain far east asians though. They like everything from furries to anime, and all sorts of weird fetishes that just make even the most ? people go 'wtf'.

In South Asia though, you get these gang-rapes from time to time. They're usually pretty brutal. But I don't think it's the sexual repression (although it does exist) as much as the underworld there is absolutely ruthless. The crimes there can go from minor to absolutely horrific. Not just ? either. Murder, mutilations, etc. I think it's more a result of the amount of people coupled with congestion and the lack of economic mobility. China is similar in that there seems to be a lot of horrific crimes that make one disillusioned to the human condition.

My point with my post was that if we look at statistics and want to make assumptions about why, it goes beyond sexual repression b/c the top 10 countries by pure ? numbers are a mix of different places. And, actually, among the highest rate of rapes in the world is in Sweden, a country that is about as far from sexual repression as possible.

I just think there's more to it than sexual repression. That's all.
  • sully
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    These guys must have really been frustrated and sick. They should be made an example of and I hope the Indian society will treat its women better. India is known for his violence against women.
    When they get girls they ? 'em because they don't wanna pay dowry. These men are known to molest their own daughters. Police and soldiers are ? women too. When a woman rejects a guy he'll throw acid in her face to deform her so nobody'll want her. If you're from a low caste or even a pariah you have no civil rights.
    Indian has a loooooong way to go...
    sully wrote: »
    Not really surprised, those sexually repressed middle eastern and Asian culture countries are always on some ? deviant ? due to their religions and it's oppressive nature. ? 's ? disgusting, people are inhumane.

Then I guess the South Africa is the most savage of them all...

According to wikipedia (and i know many of the poorer countries don't have outstanding records when it comes to reporting their ? statistics, but this is still pretty telling - then again, most rapes go unreported anyway; so who really knows the real numbers when those are factored in, and even these numbers can be wrong)...

Top 10 countries by total rapes in 2010
    1. South Africa - 277,012
    2. United States - 84,767
    3. India - 22,172
    4. United Kingdom - 15,934
    5. Mexico - 14,993
    6. Germany - 7,724
    7. Sweden - 5,960
    8. Russia - 4,907
    9. Thailand - 4,636
    10. Colombia - 3,149
    Don't try to deflect this because you're from Pakistan or whatever. It's a known fact these 'desi's'are some sexually repressed woman hating bunch of faggits. Especially these mushriqeen. Going by those names all of them were mushriqeen...

Not trying to make excuses. But like i've already said, I think there's more to it than just sexual repression.

These's guys were beyond frustrated. They were literally out waiting to do something like this. It's sick and twisted. But number's don't tell the whole story either b/c a country like Sweden is among the top for rapes per 100,000. And is up there with countries like the United States, Canada, India, and South Africa for rate of ? .

I think in India, the crimes are so horrific b/c the value for human life is less. I think that stems more from poverty and the caste system.

They say they're trying to get rid of the caste system in India, and that the government is working to eliminate it. But really, it's a cultural phenomenon in the minds of the people. Just like racism may officially have ended as a government policy or a government-supported endeavor in the U.S., racism still exists in the minds of Americans, and is passed on generation-to-generation.

Similarly, the caste system is still applied in India as a social norm.

It's one of the reasons why so many Hindus converted to Islam when the Muslims came to India. And to Christianity when the Christians came. Many of the Hindu's that converted were lower caste Hindu's who were given a chance to escape the system and be given an equal chance among their new peers to better themselves.

I would even postulate, that that is where some of the tensions between Muslims and Hindus in India stems from. When you have less lower caste people doing the work they're ordained to do, the elites' idea of how society should be run starts crumbling.

Apply that same notion to the end of slavery in America as you will.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this a ? up situation, in times like these u wonder where the hell is ? ?
    then he wanna be the 1st one 2 send u to hell, but left u on ya own to find your way in a ? up world. and expect u not to be ? up.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    8aw$3Man3 wrote: »
    then he wanna be the 1st one 2 send u to hell, but left u on ya own to find your way in a ? up world. and expect u not to be ? up.

Lol @ the concept of "? ".

They were talking about this incident on BBC news last night for a good lil minute.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they need to be beat and set on fire.... u steal potatoes in one country this happens u pull out a females insides with a rod and u go to trial? smh
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read she passed away smh disgust...death to the guys involved.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Finally published her info: Jyoti Singh Pandhi

Apparently, they kept ? victims names secret because it "brought the families shame". But the father wanted her name to be known, to help other victims come forward.

Jyoti+SIngh+Pandey.jpg
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Burn those ? at the stake. Alive.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 Drawlz wrote: »

Yeah stories like these make me wonder, what the ? was ? thinking when he made humans? In some ways we're worse than animals, even animals don't do ? as wicked as this
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Indians are filthy and vile...

That is all