@Darxwell/Darkskies, You Gotta Defend This Faggotry Slime, NH and (II)

Options

Comments

• IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and i would smash that white ? . i love white women.
  • TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    TheFix wrote: »
    I bet if the IC was a real place in the world, with the same cast of characters, many of these characters would be a lot more humble. Nature of the internet beast I suppose. Ethernet and WiFi is the best thing to happen to a lot of ? ' self esteem. Being witty = muscle around this ? , i bet a thoro hacker would have this ? nino browned out.

Your dealing with emotions only ? feel

Well come to 2013 g where anyone with half a brain know how to get ? done

Looks like you got that out of a rap song, and forced that ? in here because you wanted to say it because it sounded slick over a beat. These are just observations. You can't point to one emotional thing I said hahaha. I just like ? wit this IC ? , good topics, intelligent people. But keep it real, if it was real, ? would be different. If ? ever meet on some beef ? , you'd see what I'm sayin. Don't no tire go flat til you put a ton of pressure on it, you understand? I'll go back to lurkin now, You ain't suckin me into a pointless argument. My views is mine, and mine only, you don't agree, don't, It's cool. And to illustrate my point, you must be one of them humble ? I was talkin about, everybody in here know you wouldn't talk that ? ? to no ? face, let alone mine. But whatever makes you feel tough, big shot.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    ? plz thats my city. dont talk about our skyline. aint no other city ? with our skyline.

louisville is a ? city

my mothers side of my family stay there

thats a ? ass city, especially the west end

hold up pig pen. i live in the west and my city aint ? . its probably the cleanest city in the world.
    @elzo-thats my ? rondo. why the ville ? get the most hate? unno.

? ? go write yo feelings in your diary fagbitch
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    I might send this thread to FOF soon.

You'll have CB thinking its some conspiracy that Amotekun was able to drop that but he couldn't respond.

He'll make a thread on it too.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »
    Kai!! You did NOT say Wayne Brady BUTTON-UPS!!!!

lol, you know the ? a 'bama cuz he has on a black tee-shirt, visible underneath a dress shirt, while wearing jeans. ? dress like how them fob africans be dressing, they're not used to having all these clothes so they just throw any and everything together into an outfit. like i bet you he has red shoes on, that'd be a perfect way to bring that conglomerate of what the ? together lol

lmao, it's this ? at the gig that dress just like that and he 45 y/o. We stay roasting that ? , hell have a white shirt on and a black t-shirt underneath, and he gives no ? lol

Thats WOAT...smh u get my text yo?

Man that ? weigh bout 145lb soaking wet and he wear baggy dress clothes too, that's my ? tho. And nah I ain't get it yet
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? tripped on the front door and fell out the back window lol
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options
    ? plz thats my city. dont talk about our skyline. aint no other city ? with our skyline.

louisville is a ? city

hold up pig pen. i live in the west and my city aint ? . its probably the cleanest city in the world.

? ? go write yo feelings in my girls ? fagbitch

you ? ? . and ? yo dog too ? .
    fixed for you ?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

louisville is a ? city

bruh ive been there, ? looks abandoned till you see people comin out the buildings

i aint been there in bout five years, so maybe its cleaned up now

the only ? yall had was that 4th street ? , i think it was 4th street
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    I bet if the IC was a real place in the world, with the same cast of characters, many of these characters would be a lot more humble. Nature of the internet beast I suppose. Ethernet and WiFi is the best thing to happen to a lot of ? ' self esteem. Being witty = muscle around this ? , i bet a thoro hacker would have this ? nino browned out.

Your dealing with emotions only ? feel

Well come to 2013 g where anyone with half a brain know how to get ? done

Looks like you got that out of a rap song, and forced that ? in here because you wanted to say it because it sounded slick over a beat. These are just observations. You can't point to one emotional thing I said hahaha. I just like ? wit this IC ? , good topics, intelligent people. But keep it real, if it was real, ? would be different. If ? ever meet on some beef ? , you'd see what I'm sayin. Don't no tire go flat til you put a ton of pressure on it, you understand? I'll go back to lurkin now, You ain't suckin me into a pointless argument. My views is mine, and mine only, you don't agree, don't, It's cool. And to illustrate my point, you must be one of them humble ? I was talkin about, everybody in here know you wouldn't talk that ? ? to no ? face, let alone mine. But whatever makes you feel tough, big shot.

tumblr_mdju4r0grJ1qlsrn9o1_500.gif
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

louisville is a ? city

fixed for you ?

So you write things in a ? instead of ? it?

You ? from the ville are weird as ?

This is you isnt it, be honest

this-is-how-i-protect-my-virginity.jpg
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options
    mySuperLamePic_24f8f949aee7e8000f18bb36bb728894_zpsa2f7c92d.jpg

you didnt have to go that far ? . lol. this whole thread is jokes and yall goin ham. ? my life sneak. you a bad man for that. lol.

• IamtheVILLE
    Options

louisville is a ? city

fixed for you ?

? you ? . you know i write with my ink all in her ? holmes. why ? a ? when you can write your story in the ? ? get me? i guess not. you better back off before i ban you ? . i am a mod and i have them powers.

• Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    I knew plap would say some ? like that.. ? consistent as ? with his cracka hate, but if that ? happened in real life ? would smash without thinking nh

im consistent with it cause its true

cracka ? dont even make my ? hard nh

i thought six said your baby mamas were white?

why'd y'all fallout? i thought y'all were co-CEO's of the crackas need to die movement?

Six fell in love with a south korean man and plap is now fighting for legalization of animal marriage.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew plap would say some ? like that.. ? consistent as ? with his cracka hate, but if that ? happened in real life ? would smash without thinking nh

im consistent with it cause its true

cracka ? dont even make my ? hard nh

i thought six said your baby mamas were white?

why'd y'all fallout? i thought y'all were co-CEO's of the crackas need to die movement?

we back cool now, she made my avi

and those was lies, you kno how these hoes be

no diss to six
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

louisville is a ? city

fixed for you ?

? you ? . you know i write with my ink all in her ? holmes. why ? a ? when you can write your story in the ? ? get me? i guess not. you better back off before i ban you ? . i am a mod and i have them powers.

I'm a top 3 moderator at the moment son, i'll ban you and your mother for this ?
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options

louisville is a ? city

bruh ive been there, ? looks abandoned till you see people comin out the buildings

lol@? coming out abandoned buildings. and yeah 4th street for the crackas. they dont even allow ? who work there to work there. n/h

• IamtheVILLE
    Options

louisville is a ? city

fixed for you ?

I'm a top 3 moderator at the moment son, i'll ban you and your mother for this ?

im the top moderator holmes so your point? youll ban me than ill deport your whole family back to the cocoa fields of Guatemala ? . you dont want these problems.

• Dirty Sanchez
    Options

louisville is a ? city

fixed for you ?

im the top moderator holmes so your point? youll ban me than ill deport your whole family back to the cocoa fields of Guatemala ? . you dont want these problems.

? , there's a reason i called you son.. you never knew your father im tryna let you know son..

you the outcome of a ? night where i smashed this hoe raw.

You're welcome.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kai_valya aka megamind

? how you gon' put the cape on for CB? Aren't you the one he solicited ? nudes from?

You gon' spring up from the bushes to cuff a ? in the jaw when he not lookin. I see you ma
    don't let me catch you slippin.

im%20watching%20you%20-%20copia.jpg
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options

louisville is a ? city

lol@? coming out abandoned buildings. and yeah 4th street for the crackas. they dont even allow ? who work there to work there. n/h

damn homie

im goin there this summer for a family reunion

if i see you imma woop yo ass on gp for the ic

? how a ? who dont know what soap and water is gone woop me? ? that salt water got your mind all ? up.

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

louisville is a ? city

damn homie

im goin there this summer for a family reunion

if i see you imma woop yo ass on gp for the ic

? how a ? who dont know what soap and water is gone woop me? ? that salt water got your mind all ? up.

This ? gettin 10 LOL's to ? this thread up, bet money. This the 2nd time he came in here on some lame ? ...
This discussion has been closed.