Once You Get Past The Smell, ? Is Actually Not That Bad.

Options

Comments

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You gotta use an enema before you shower then finger ? ya ass in the shower just to make sure/get ready.

This isn't from personal experience this is something I heard from a friend.

you nasty:)
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better start telling those hoes not to eat 24 hours before hand, and do that enema shortly before the deed.

Tell her you''ll get a pizza or whatever her favorite food is right after. (unless it's too much of a pain to get, then just get pizza)
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But if there is still a smell, ain't no getting passed it.
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    ? goes against my jamaican principles, woman batty man batty same batty. We don't ? batty any man doing that ? is prone to being a ? and that's just the way i ? see it.

why is it that all jamaicans say "their jamaican principles". like yall dnt wear tight ass ? jeans, got a ? ? ass dance for everything etc:brushing your teeth, combing your hair and anything not dance related. let me guess you dnt eat ? too right.

• PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    if ? sex smells for you you're doing something wrong
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    if ? sex smells for you you're doing something wrong

Uh oh.

INB4 ? jokes

• PK_TK_187
    Options
    this has nothing to do with homosexuality.
    males have ? sex with females
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    this has nothing to do with homosexuality.
    males have ? sex with females

It obviously went over your head.

• PK_TK_187
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There wouldnt be a smell if youve used an enema. Smh dumb people on the internet. I tell ya.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? goes against my jamaican principles, woman batty man batty same batty. We don't ? batty any man doing that ? is prone to being a ? and that's just the way i ? see it.

why is it that all jamaicans say "their jamaican principles". like yall dnt wear tight ass ? jeans, got a ? ? ass dance for everything etc:brushing your teeth, combing your hair and anything not dance related. let me guess you dnt eat ? too right.

Because unlike you american boys most of us still have a soul, we may like to dance and wear fitted jeans but this acceptance of ? ? is an american phenomenon. You let these crackers control your sexual appetites, Like obedient slaves, they set the trends and you follow.

You are the only black people on earth that have no problem accepting ? ? as normal. In that respect We are different from you ? , any man that ? a girl in the ass is a suspect battyman. I don't support that eating ? ? but that far more forgivable than ass ? .

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we going to pretend a ? parade never happened in Kingston
  • zombie
    Options
    Vaas wrote: »

That ? was supported by crackers and had no real support by the general public of the jamaican people. support of ? ? however is now the norm in america unlike in jamaica. This whole loving of ? ? is because of white people and african americans have started following along.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? was supported by crackers and had no real support by the general public of the jamaican people. support of ? ? however is now the norm in america unlike in jamaica. This whole loving of ? ? is because of white people and african americans have started following along.

smh @ '? ? '..you sound ignorant.

• zombie
    Options

smh @ '? ? '..you sound ignorant.

? you white girl. You like being ? in your ass so that's why you would say that.

You slutty white ? come down to jamaica all the time looking for real authentic black man ? . But you only get the weakest of us, RENT-A-DREADS. White women are ? disgusting, low life sex tourist just like your men.

• Kat
    Options
    If I come to Jamaica it'll be for the weed not the ? ? of whorish Jamaican men..carry on.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    A dude ate my ? hole and then wanted a peck on the lips when it was time for him to roll. I was like 'Nah...' and closed the door.

so was it the smell???dwill.png

whoa.png legitimate question,legitimate question
  • Kat
    Options
    lmao..well alright, calm down buddy.

I wouldn't be trying to interact with you or any other Jamaican man anyway. I'd just be there for the scenery and weed, quit gassing yourself like all white women can't resist a 'yardie'.

American men >>
  • zombie
    Options
    lmao..well alright, calm down buddy.

I wouldn't be trying to interact with you or any other Jamaican man anyway. I'd just be there for the scenery and weed, quit gassing yourself like all white women can't resist a 'yardie'.

American men >>

Plane loads of your fellow white women come down here for ? , They would not be doing so if they got it good at home now would they ? women always come to jamaica and say i'm only here for the weed and beaches but end up taking bush ? before they go. You would be no different
  • Kat
    Options
    Yeah okay guy.
  • zombie
    Options
    proper yard man ? is what you need ? .
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I come to Jamaica it'll be for the weed not the ? ? of whorish Jamaican men.

Definitely not your usual white woman.

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did that twice w two diff chics
    First time 2006 that b was like what's that smell
    Second chic 2011 it was cool no stank
    But I prefer ? so I will just stick to that