Timbaland To Exclusively Produce Justin Timberlake's Third Album, Jay-Z Collaboration Expected

Options

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hov verse was good but it was just there.
    It was meh.....and didnt do ? for the song...knowing Jay he prolly begged to put a verse on it knowing its gonna be a pop hit no matter what...

You telling me Jay Z begged to get on a song? C'mon son.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was meh.....and didnt do ? for the song...knowing Jay he prolly begged to put a verse on it knowing its gonna be a pop hit no matter what...

Jay begging to get put on a song? Really?
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay Z was begging Justin to do somethin together...Justin was all "I'll hit you up if I feel like recording after I finish surfing and ? ...Tell Beyonce I said hey...Oh, and it's shaved...ttyl"
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    FutureSex/Lovesounds

top 5 album of the decade
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe beg was the wrong word.... Lets try politicked....
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dude who had a big 2011-2012 begged the dude who ain't dropped an album, or song for that matter since 2006, 2007?
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    The dude who had a big 2011-2012 begged the dude who ain't dropped an album, or song for that matter since 2006, 2007?

Yeah...For years...He admitted it...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    ? acting like Jay aint a opportunist........like he didnt jump. At the chance to do this song........i bet u JT didnt have to wait for his verse like JCole did.....
  • P. Town
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

For his next single or for just a song though?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still havent copped his albums though, i remember i was about to cop Justified just off the strength off Rock your Body and Lovesexy but never got to it, maybe i cop this one.

But MICHAEL JACKSON & QUINCY JONES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Justin Timberlake and Timbaland, (I see what they going for)
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

A collab...im not sure if he specified it though..
  • A1000MILES
    Options

Just a song...I think it was actually that he wanted to get a Justin feature for the Blueprint 3 or somethin...But Justin wasn't in his artist bag at the time and wouldn't do it...
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

somewhat. Jay asked Justin to do something but JT said naw ? that I work when I wanna work.
  • P. Town
    Options

Well I guess it wouldn't matter either way. But let's not act like Adding Jay's name next to JT and Timbo won't get mainstream America going more than if it was just Justin by himself, or just him and Timbo
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Well I guess it wouldn't matter either way. But let's not act like Adding Jay's name next to JT and Timbo won't get mainstream America going more than if it was just Justin by himself, or just him and Timbo

In mainstream America JT >>>>>> Jay Z by far....? the cracka had a hit w the Clipse for ? s sake lol
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    *Corrected, stands
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    1st minute of this was the best part.. jays verse was weak.. will be a top 10 hit soon regardless of what I think.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    During an interview with Vanity Fair, Justin Timberlake explained why he no longer has any interest on wanting to work with Jay-Z. After Hova turned down a feature for JT’s "FutureSex/LoveSounds,” the singer got tired of the rapper making empty promises. Justin stated, “Jay-Z has put out 11 albums, and I was talking about doing collaboration with him, and he said, 'I can't do it right now, but I'll get you on the next album.' I was like, 'No, man, I don't work like that.’” He added, “I won't be putting an album out next year; these aren't a dime a dozen to me.'"

Justin always been a perfectionist when it comes to music.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the ? does Jay-Z have to be on the track? ? is getting annoying.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick Lamar should of been on the track instead of wack ass Jay-Z

JK..Track is dope!
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    jay-z is definitely startin to oversaturate
    if its not a song feature or his song its a jay-z /kanye instrumental
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Jayz verse ain't what it used to be. ? b rappin but it's no soul behind the voice.
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the comments & convo that have dominated this thread about this song will only be heard here. i can guarantee that.
    only about 4-5 posts about the actual song