black girl with no ?

Options

Comments

• BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From my cell phone. The only time I turn on my desktop is to download music and movies
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she don't have an ass..at least I hope she has hips lol..
  • Universalmindstate
    Universalmindstate Members Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From my cell phone. The only time I turn on my desktop is to download music and movies

Thanks for your co-operation.
  • Universalmindstate
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Damn Swype feature...that was supposed to say it's that time of the month. Ruined my joke,smh.

Maybe you can retry the joke, not sure if I'll comprehend, but it's worth the try... :))
  • BrideofKilla
    Options

You seem pretty nice, how do I add people as friends on this site?
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    2 Drawlz wrote: »
    ma u sound like u look pathetic , heres what u do, post a pic

I don't look pathetic,lol. I'm not gonna post a pic though. But only because I don't need validation of my looks. What you'll come to find is i'm an honest person.maybe too honest sometimes. I recognize my attributes and my flaws and I love myself as well as my imperfections. But with all the emphasis that's placed on ass in this society, having a small one is my own struggle.I just wonder if anybody understands what i'm going through.

not 4 validation , u sound like a person of interest.
    it's not a big deal , most women in society have no ass. n it's really not a big deal when u claim to be attractive.
  • BrideofKilla
    Options

I don't look pathetic,lol. I'm not gonna post a pic though. But only because I don't need validation of my looks. What you'll come to find is i'm an honest person.maybe too honest sometimes. I recognize my attributes and my flaws and I love myself as well as my imperfections. But with all the emphasis that's placed on ass in this society, having a small one is my own struggle.I just wonder if anybody understands what i'm going through.

it's not a big deal , most women in society have no ass. n it's not a big deal when u claim to be attractive.

Ah,I see what you mean. Maybe someday I'll post a picture. Maybe when i'm a little bit more comfortable on this site. having a small ass hasn't hindered my life in anyway. It's more of just a vain insecurity but I wish the media didn't place so much importance on a black woman's posterior. But then again if I did have junk in the trunk I wonder if I would feel the same way. Or would I have a twerk team video series on YouTube, lol.
  • Universalmindstate
    edited January 2013
    Options

I'm not sure about that, fairly new myself, still learning the ropes around here. Supposedly, there's a way to block someone from harassing you on your main page...I think.

If you go to home page of the forum, you'll see questions/rules for new ics members. Or look for the name SION, and ask him any question you like, real cool dude.

Actually, here's the link: http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quickest way is to post a pic of yourself then the simps friends will come to you!
  • Blue Haze
    Blue Haze Members Posts: 4
    Options
    Does anyone feel my pain? Do you always have to be the last person to go up a flight of stairs? Do you have to offer to take the picture when your friends do the pose from behind looking over their shoulder? Do you feel threatened by big ? girls?

I know that I have alot to offer as an intelligent young black woman with a great personality. Some even consider me attractive. From the front.but when I turn around. Aw man. It makes me think that maybe I was busting yo mama jokes at ? while he was creating me and He got the last laugh.

i'm new to this thread making but my first one did well so once again, i'm just looking for some honest feedback.
    Maybe u need u just need to not worry about it cuz there are men who don't care about that ? . If a ? acts like u are less of a woman because u don't have a giant ass then he's a lame anyway

• BrideofKilla
    Options

Quickest way is to post a pic of yourself then the simps friends will come to you!

Lol ok but what the hell is a simp?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bride of scarface, if you dont want to post a pic for the ic to prove your a female just send one to my pm's

ill confirm your female status for the rest of the ic

trust me
  • Blue Haze
    Blue Haze Members Posts: 4
    Options
    Drake lol

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whose alt is this?
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it's not a big deal , most women in society have no ass. n it's not a big deal when u claim to be attractive.

Ah,I see what you mean. Maybe someday I'll post a picture. Maybe when i'm a little bit more comfortable on this site. having a small ass hasn't hindered my life in anyway. It's more of just a vain insecurity but I wish the media didn't place so much importance on a black woman's posterior. But then again if I did have junk in the trunk I wonder if I would feel the same way. Or would I have a twerk team video series on YouTube, lol.
    you mean when you photoshp your name on a real females pic. get lost dude, we dont want your kind here
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    bride of scarface, if you dont want to post a pic for the ic to prove your a female just send one to my pm's

trust me

Never trust a person that says trust me,lol. If I ever put a pic on here it will be public. But I don't get pressured into doing things i'm not ready to do. I wasn't raised like dat. But nice meeting u,Mr plap.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

trust me

Never trust a person that says trust me,lol. If I ever put a pic on here it will be public. But I don't get pressured into doing things i'm not ready to do. I wasn't raised like dat. But nice meeting u,Mr plap.

They not public in the inbox. ? can get banned for that. Shoot it to me.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I can't feel your exact pain but I understand how it feels not to be the stereotypical prototype of white women .

2ns0xa8.jpg

Definitely not Kathryn.....definitely not.

• Universalmindstate
    Options

A commercial ? /water down ? /make believe ? /computer ? /unqualified ? /wannabe ? . 8->
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Post a video of yourself and say your name date and time. That way we will know its you.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »
    25 posts..and making threads.....

boss ?

the ? is up with that? i've had posters with less than 300 posts asking me why they weren't able to make threads, so i have no idea how it works sometimes and not others

I think someone on here said that it's because they must be signing in through their twitter account or some other option other than directly through the IC.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »

you mean when you photoshp your name on a real females pic. get lost dude, we dont want your kind here

I read in another thread in the powder room that you're crippled. I'm very sorry to hear that because I can find a man that doesn't care about ass but will you ever find someone that loves half a man?

of course you read that im crippled. thats because I dont hide what I am to make up a false identity online. no need to pretend im someone, or some gender im not. and dont worry about what I can find, even if you were a female, you would be ugly as ? and I wouldnt give you the time of day.
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Nah, but for real, I have no ass. I'm waiting for a "Baby Got Front" record by Waka Flaka.
    Lmao! Thank you for joining my struggle! Never tried the ? pop thing before though,I wonder if it works. I just imagine undressing in front of a man and my parts fall of like ole girl from i'm gonna get u sucka, lol