Options

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    bride of scarface, if you dont want to post a pic for the ic to prove your a female just send one to my pm's

ill confirm your female status for the rest of the ic

trust me

Never trust a person that says trust me,lol. If I ever put a pic on here it will be public. But I don't get pressured into doing things i'm not ready to do. I wasn't raised like dat. But nice meeting u,Mr plap.

should i have said dont trust me then

you better ask around, im the most honest person on the forum
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    2 Drawlz wrote: »
    ma u sound like u look pathetic , heres what u do, post a pic

I don't look pathetic,lol. I'm not gonna post a pic though. But only because I don't need validation of my looks. What you'll come to find is i'm an honest person.maybe too honest sometimes. I recognize my attributes and my flaws and I love myself as well as my imperfections. But with all the emphasis that's placed on ass in this society, having a small one is my own struggle.I just wonder if anybody understands what i'm going through.

not 4 validation , u sound like a person of interest.
    it's not a big deal , most women in society have no ass. n it's not a big deal when u claim to be attractive.

Ah,I see what you mean. Maybe someday I'll post a picture. Maybe when i'm a little bit more comfortable on this site. having a small ass hasn't hindered my life in anyway. It's more of just a vain insecurity but I wish the media didn't place so much importance on a black woman's posterior. But then again if I did have junk in the trunk I wonder if I would feel the same way. Or would I have a twerk team video series on YouTube, lol.
    you mean when you photoshp your name on a real females pic. get lost dude, we dont want your kind here

I read in another thread in the powder room that you're crippled. I'm very sorry to hear that because I can find a man that doesn't care about ass but will you ever find someone that loves half a man?

of course you read that im crippled. thats because I dont hide what I am to make up a false identity online. no need to pretend im someone, or some gender im not. and dont worry about what I can find, even if you were a female, you would be ugly as ? and I wouldnt give you the time of day.

Aw, please give me the time of day? wait, don't roll away when i'm talking to you! Come back and validate me as a woman! I crave your approval! Lol nah i'm kidding. ? every thought you've ever had in that what i'm assuming to be disproportionate head of yours.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @brideofscarface22

whatchu working with?

legit no ass or just not huge?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Nah, but for real, I have no ass. I'm waiting for a "Baby Got Front" record by Waka Flaka.

Your good in my book Lil Loca
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

I don't look pathetic,lol. I'm not gonna post a pic though. But only because I don't need validation of my looks. What you'll come to find is i'm an honest person.maybe too honest sometimes. I recognize my attributes and my flaws and I love myself as well as my imperfections. But with all the emphasis that's placed on ass in this society, having a small one is my own struggle.I just wonder if anybody understands what i'm going through.

it's not a big deal , most women in society have no ass. n it's not a big deal when u claim to be attractive.

Ah,I see what you mean. Maybe someday I'll post a picture. Maybe when i'm a little bit more comfortable on this site. having a small ass hasn't hindered my life in anyway. It's more of just a vain insecurity but I wish the media didn't place so much importance on a black woman's posterior. But then again if I did have junk in the trunk I wonder if I would feel the same way. Or would I have a twerk team video series on YouTube, lol.
    you mean when you photoshp your name on a real females pic. get lost dude, we dont want your kind here

I read in another thread in the powder room that you're crippled. I'm very sorry to hear that because I can find a man that doesn't care about ass but will you ever find someone that loves half a man?

of course you read that im crippled. thats because I dont hide what I am to make up a false identity online. no need to pretend im someone, or some gender im not. and dont worry about what I can find, even if you were a female, you would be ugly as ? and I wouldnt give you the time of day.

Aw, please give me the time of day? wait, don't roll away when i'm talking to you! Come back and validate me as a woman! I crave your approval! Lol nah i'm kidding. ? every thought you've ever had in that what i'm assuming to be disproportionate head of yours.

validate you as a woman? not even a plastic surgeon and a 6 month daily regiment of estrogen pills can validate you as a woman.

im too sexy for this
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    @brideofscarface22

whatchu working with?

I got the round underscoop part but the top is flat. It looks ok bent over and in boy shorts but a thong would be unattractive.
  • BrideofKilla
    Options

validate you as a woman? not even a plastic surgeon and a 6 month daily regiment of estrogen pills can validate you as a woman.

im too sexy for this

Damn, I thought he was the one.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @brideofscarface22

whatchu working with?

I got the round underscoop part but the top is flat. It looks ok bent over and in boy shorts but a thong would be unattractive.

hmm_wtf_gif.gif

Hmmm.

Alright.

3649150_o.gif

I'm gonna need to a few pics.
  • joseph sun
    Options
    this thread is wack as ? . ? aint got no ass, because this ? is a middle aged white man.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    by white people's standards i have a spectacular ass lol

my butt isn't huge, but it's proportionate to my body shape and size. i don't have a donk, but i've got a lil bubble back there. i'm one of those that doesn't look like much with clothes on, but in a thong/bikini you can see it

i figure as i get older and have kids/put weight on, it'll get bigger. but i'm not tripping on it. i think i nice fit shape is nice still and i don't feel you gotta have a video vixen ass to have a nice ass

my husband likes my lil bubble and that's all that matter to me.

"Yo girl don't really got no ass/she just poked it out"

Gang+Starr++Ghettoblaster.jpg
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vaas wrote: »
    whose alt is this?

Lady Zee.
  • Universalmindstate
    Universalmindstate Members Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @bridescarface22: Remember I invested into your humour stock yesterday, well it's paying off big time today (surging)...a wise move on my end...keep getting me humour rich.
  • joseph sun
    Options
    @bridescarface22: Remember I invested into your humour stock yesterday, well it's paying off big time today (surging)...a wise move on my end...keep getting me humour rich.

^ damn this dude is desperate as ? . he dont even give a ? that hes simping a male alias
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    But with all the emphasis that's placed on ass in this society, having a small one is my own struggle.I just wonder if anybody understands what i'm going through.

@brideofscarface22

2qtagbt.jpg

Welcome to the IC :-)

I'm one of the more distinguished older gentlemen of the board and I would be more than happy to assist you in any way and to make sure that you matriculate properly for the duration of your time on the IC.

Rest assured, that I have your best interests at heart and I'm hoping that you'll learn to appreciate the benefit of my counsel as a concerned older gentleman.

I am, however, going to have to ask you a few questions in order to determine how I might best be able to assist you.

Do you feel comfortable proceeding with such an endeavor?
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    But with all the emphasis that's placed on ass in this society, having a small one is my own struggle.I just wonder if anybody understands what i'm going through.

@brideofscarface22

2qtagbt.jpg

Welcome to the IC :-)

I'm one of the more distinguished older gentlemen of the board and I would be more than happy to assist you in any way and to make sure that you matriculate properly for the duration of your time on the IC.

Rest assured, that I have your best interests at heart and I'm hoping that you'll learn to appreciate the benefit of my counsel as a concerned older gentleman.

I am, however, going to have to ask you a few questions in order to determine how I might best be able to assist you.

Do you feel comfortable proceeding with such an endeavor?

Hello dead eye. Feel free to ask whatever you like. Thanks for welcoming me btw.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question, how did u find this board?

And if you post a hand pic that might suffice for proof.
  • Universalmindstate
    edited January 2013
    Options

^ damn this dude is desperate as ? . he dont even give a ? that hes simping a male alias

Yeah my peep! I can tell by the structure of her grammar, she's a female..years of simping. If I'm wrong, no loss, it's not like I'm flirting or trying to get some of that pum pum.
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »

I'll put a pic soon enough but I've been reading the articles on allhiphop for about a year now but I just clicked the community link to see what was on here. I've read quite a few threads. But I didn't start posting until like a few months ago.
    How do I take the pic from my phone and post it anyways?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    d21765de7983e147d1e47b078d48bd74.jpeg

? cross dressing ? im a male dime. you cant get with this

looks like a ? that post here

uh..whathisname....
  • joseph sun
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    d21765de7983e147d1e47b078d48bd74.jpeg

? cross dressing ? im a male dime. you cant get with this

looks like a ? that post here

uh..whathisname....

that looks like joseph sun
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Universalmindstate
    edited January 2013
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »

I'll put a pic soon enough but I've been reading the articles on allhiphop for about a year now but I just clicked the community link to see what was on here. I've read quite a few threads. But I didn't start posting until like a few months ago.
    How do I take the pic from my phone and post it anyways?

In most cases, you need to have a link, suck as a photobucket. If you don't already have one, just register and upload your pics and from there copy image link, then paste where you leave your written messages, then click post comment.

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? what the ? kinda ? is this .......... listen here BROOOOOOOOOO ........ we dont support these kinds of shenanigans ..if your a lady ... PICS or GTFOH