vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Goku done died by every ? he faced.

? needed backup for every fight.

Supe > Everybody

Goku has died a total of two times.

And it ain't like Superman is out there fighting Universal threats with no help, or have you forgotten he's on a team full of high level superheroes?

Goku SACRIFICED himself two times. He was never killed by an enemy.

You say that as if he had a choice. In both cases, the enemy would have won and killed him and everyone else if he hadn't made the sacrifice. That was the whole reason he took such a drastic action.

He did have a choice when him and piccolo fought his brother
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku vs Superman flipbook is better than that video. Youtube that ?
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I go with Supes but what happens if SSJ4 goku nukes the yellow sun with a 10x kamehama?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Goku done died by every ? he faced.

? needed backup for every fight.

Supe > Everybody

Goku has died a total of two times.

And it ain't like Superman is out there fighting Universal threats with no help, or have you forgotten he's on a team full of high level superheroes?

Goku SACRIFICED himself two times. He was never killed by an enemy.

You say that as if he had a choice. In both cases, the enemy would have won and killed him and everyone else if he hadn't made the sacrifice. That was the whole reason he took such a drastic action.

He did have a choice when him and piccolo fought his brother

What? No he didn't.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    I go with Supes but what happens if SSJ4 goku nukes the yellow sun with a 10x kamehama?

? . Bruh. Goku has NEVER gotten even close to Star destroying levels. Also he'd be killed in the following Supernova, but yeah he's not even close to that powerful.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all ki is basically magic and superman is weak against magic so this is ? .
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    First of all ki is basically magic and superman is weak against magic so this is ? .

Ki is nothing like magic. It's life energy. That's it. Also Supes is only not invulnerable to magic normally. Not weak to it.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

Ki is nothing like magic. It's life energy. That's it. Also Supes is only not invulnerable to magic normally. Not weak to it.

Life energy is magic
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

Life energy is magic

LOL no it's not. Hell, in DBZ there's a distinct difference between the two. Marvel there is, DC there is. They've never been the same.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Babidi uses magic. The Z warriors use Ki. Two different things.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see a lot of favoritism. ? is really saying Goku and Vegeta would get they ass whipped by ironman and Spiderman, that sounds like hate. Be realistic. Sentry, Surfer, Thanos, Galactus, Blackheart, Odin, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Vision, Blue Marvel, Apocalypse, Rogue, any psychic ability marvel character, Iceman, New Sun Gambit, those type of dudes will murder them. But gtfoh with using these street tier mutants, they don't have the speed nor strength to match up with the Z warriors and no diss but can someone explain to me how Doom beats them???
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    I see a lot of favoritism. ? is really saying Goku and Vegeta would get they ass whipped by ironman and Spiderman, that sounds like hate. Be realistic. Sentry, Surfer, Thanos, Galactus, Blackheart, Odin, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Vision, Blue Marvel, Apocalypse, Rogue, any psychic ability marvel character, Iceman, New Sun Gambit, those type of dudes will murder them. But gtfoh with using these street tier mutants, they don't have the speed nor strength to match up with the Z warriors and no diss but can someone explain to me how Doom beats them???

Imma just let you know that Ironman is a high tier dude who has fought head up with the likes of Hulk, Sentry and Thor. He's not street level. Also I don't think anyone thinks Spidey can beat Goku and Vegeta. That's not really logical tbh.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I don't think Ironman could beat Goku or Vegeta. If it comes down to something where he could use his brains and tech to outsmart them, then yeah, but if we're talking about a straight up fight. Nah, he's not winning.

I don't think anyone has listed a street tier person when they say Goku or Vegeta would lose. We've been talking strictly top tier Earth based heroes.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mobile posted this ? in the wrong thread, I meant to post this in the Vegeta/Goku vs marvel thread.
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options

Imma just let you know that Ironman is a high tier dude who has fought head up with the likes of Hulk, Sentry and Thor. He's not street level. Also I don't think anyone thinks Spidey can beat Goku and Vegeta. That's not really logical tbh.

Last time Iron Man fought Thor this is what happened:

thorman7.jpg?w=590&h=929

thorman8.jpg?w=590&h=927
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »

Last time Iron Man fought Thor this is what happened:

thorman7.jpg?w=590&h=929

thorman8.jpg?w=590&h=927

Yeah but he's also

01-10-110114copy-1.jpg

01-10-110115copy-1.jpg

01-10-110116copy-1.jpg

01-10-110117copy-1.jpg

01-10-110118copy-1.jpg

Easily tanked Thor's hits there

3287911-3.jpg

3287912-4.jpg

3287913-5.jpg

3287914-6.jpg

And fought Sentry pretty well here.

He's also tanked nukes, withstood hits from Void and beat Red Hulk's ass. My point is that he's nowhere near low tier.

• The Lonious Monk
    Options
    To be fair, I don't think Thor or Sentry had really cut loose in either of those fights. In the other fight, Thor specifically noted that he had stopped holding back and he handled Ironman pretty easily.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iron man won't beat them together...but one on one he will give them hell
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Iron man won't beat them together...but one on one he will give them hell

No he wouldn't. Unless he could use his tech to nullify their powers somehow, Ironman couldn't handle either of them.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Goku and Vegeta were getting they ass kicked by them androids so i say Ironman has a shot
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Superman wins because some authors decided to make him overpowered in some issues.

That ? still a lame though.
    Goku and Vegeta were getting they ass kicked by them androids so i say Ironman has a shot

Nah, iron man ain't even a planet buster.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Ummm, those unless Ironman uses his tech to shut down the androids, they'd kick his ass too.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, Death Battle will do the Superman vs. Goku thing again, with SSGod in play this time.

Think they'll let Goku win this time? I mean, with Kal-El struggling with SS4 Goku, I'm sure SSGod Goku should wreck dude, right.....right?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the super man vs. goku death battle depends on what era goku is in imo... anything past cell and superman has no chance... goku by that point was stronger than gods ( technically after freeza he was stronger than gods...) and I'm sure dragon fist or a spirit bomb is enough to wipe out superman
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    The spirit bomb wont hurt Superman since he's a good guy with a "pure heart"