DEATH BATTLE! - Goku vs Superman

Options

Comments

• veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    the super man vs. goku death battle depends on what era goku is in imo... anything past cell and superman has no chance... goku by that point was stronger than gods ( technically after freeza he was stronger than gods...) and I'm sure dragon fist or a spirit bomb is enough to wipe out superman

Shut up
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad they're having a rematch.

I hope Superman bodies Goku twice as hard just to make everyone cry lol.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You mean Goku vs Superman with a very anime/DBZ style powerup?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i think the biggest reason why supes win was pointed out in that video....

goku's a sayian....sayians are idiots......they want to fight everyone at their strongest...

goku would someway or another let superman get ultra cooked in yellow sun radiation, so he could fight supes at his absolute strongest, and supes that charged by solar radiation would punch a hole in him

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at a spirit bomb hurting superman when he's a good guy, lmao. This fight would be pure fist because Gokus kamahamaha attack is too slow.

Superman would win based on durability, strength and speed plus he's smarter. The new Goku would beat superman but superman prime would beat him.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The spirit bomb wont hurt Superman since he's a good guy with a "pure heart"

He might have a "pure heart" but he has fought out of anger before...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? around and that spirit bomb would super charge Superman or some ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

super charge him to the point he "over charges" ?

imo I can't take a ? seriously who lost to batman twice...
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

super charge him to the point he "over charges" ?

imo I can't take a ? seriously who lost to batman twice...

Too be real with you, Batman might ? around and outsmart Goku as well. You know Goku can't ? Bruce with a spirit bomb either and Bruce got that prep time. ? Ironman might beat Goku too.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neither Batman nor Ironman beat Goku in a straight fight. The difference between the guys they beat with "time to plan" is that those people usually have motivations or weaknesses that can be easily exploited. Goku doesn't. He'd fight them as long as he thought they were challenges, but as soon as he realized they weren't, he'd take them out quickly and move on.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neither Batman nor Ironman beat Goku in a straight fight. The difference between the guys they beat with "time to plan" is that those people usually have motivations or weaknesses that can be easily exploited. Goku doesn't. He'd fight them as long as he thought they were challenges, but as soon as he realized they weren't, he'd take them out quickly and move on.

Lol when has Goku ever done this?

The most he'd do is beat them up and beg them to give up.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should do a death battle with Vegeta or kid Buu next
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    No respect towards Son Goku...at all.

I'm tired of that tired line about "limits" between those two. Maybe in a all-out fight to the death, that would've applied. They made Supes pretty omnipotent with this ? . Batman got hella less limits than both these dudes, and he beat Superman's natural ass.

My thing with this fight was simply this: Supes got blasted into the sun by SS4 Goku in the first fight, but walks completely through a full-powered Kamehameha by a version of Goku that was pretty much infinitely stronger that the SS4 one? Ok, then...I'm done.

At this point, it's not worth even beefing about anymore. We see where the biases are as far as ScrewAttack goes. Nice animation, tho.

(In b4 something about "butthurt" starts flying around here...it's called difference of a opinion to some of you suckholes.)
  • veikuri
    Options
    Inb4 butthurt dbz fans
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

I'm tired of that tired line about "limits" between those two. Maybe in a all-out fight to the death, that would've applied

Um nevermind
  • veikuri
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

I'm tired of that tired line about "limits" between those two. Maybe in a all-out fight to the death, that would've applied. They made Supes pretty omnipotent with this ? . Batman got hella less limits than both these dudes, and he beat Superman's natural ass.

My thing with this fight was simply this: Supes got blasted into the sun by SS4 Goku in the first fight, but walks completely through a full-powered Kamehameha by a version of Goku that was pretty much infinitely stronger that the SS4 one? Ok, then...I'm done.

At this point, it's not worth even beefing about anymore. We see where the biases are as far as ScrewAttack goes. Nice animation, tho.

(In b4 something about "butthurt" starts flying around here...it's called difference of a opinion to some of you suckholes.)

When has Batman ever beat Superman in canon?
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even know why they had a rematch. I think someone got paid. It seemed as if Superman was playing with Goku and towards the end decides to turn up on ya boy like. I should just end this ? and walks thru the wave. I feel like something was off about this fight. It also seemed rushed. We don't know the extent of power that Goku's new form has. It was revealed in battle of the ? 's that there are 12 parallel universes and Goku's is one of the weakest. So he might face a Superman like character once they get to that part of the series.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku is overrated heavily by anime/DBZ fans, we just saw SSGSS Goku get taken out with a beam threw the chest by some weak ass alien but ppl think he can go against Superman lol

They didn't even have to use Superman prime one million other wise it wouldn't last a second...

There is atleast 10-15 DC characters that can beat Goku, Batman included....
  • veikuri
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Goku is overrated heavily by anime/DBZ fans, we just saw SSGSS Goku get taken out with a beam threw the chest by some weak ass alien but ppl think he can go against Superman lol

They didn't even have to use Superman prime one million other wise it wouldn't last a second...

And what would Batman do?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »

That ? prep time
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The reason why the beam hurt him was because Goku already had an injury on that part of his body from a sparing match with Whys, who is his new master. Whys is more powerful than Beerus the ? of destruction.
  • veikuri
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »

That ? prep time

In DC's 70-80 years of existence, Batman has never beat Superman in any of their main universes. So again, what would Batman do?
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Batman has better combat skills than Goku, Goku only knows one style (Turtle style) and Batman is way more smater than Goku that Goku is basically a ? next to him, Batman in his suit and Goku doesn't stand a chance...
    NEHZDyrjuSVtLP_3_b.jpg

Batman can take the Justice League out one at a time if he wanted to..
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJVvrmLSTsg

And Batman has a shitload of weapons that can hurt or ? Goku, Goku isn't Superman, Knives and ? can hurt/? him, Batman can also inject him with this syrome (forgot what it's called) that can trap Goku in matrix like reality forever essentially killing him, Batman has taken out Godlike characters before, just bc he doesn't have actual powers doesn't mean ? ...

Point is Batman WILL beat Goku, y'all ? acting like Goku is some great unstoppable force that only Superman can deal with, the dude died multiple times in the series lol