Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    He'd take Ricky ? Rubio over John Wall.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Devin Booker isn't even a point and he'd take jrue holiday who would probably play only half a season
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Ayo where is that list of 20 PGs you would take before Wall?
    CP3
    Rondo
    Conley
    Lowry
    Westbrook
    Rose
    Steph
    Dame
    Kyrie
    Rubio
    Kemba
    Teague
    Collison
    Cam Payne
    Devin Booker

Wall,Dragic, Holiday (3 way tie depending on the rest of the team )
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    I could understand CP3, Westbrook, Rose, Steph, Dame, or Kyrie. The rest though...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I could understand CP3, Westbrook, Rose, Steph, Dame, or Kyrie. The rest though...

You'd take Wall over Lowry, Conley, Kemba, Teague, and Rubio? Why?

and Rubio is one of the better defenders at his position and no question a better passer than Wall and a higher ball IQ
  • 5th Letter
    Options

and Rubio is one of the better defenders at his position and no question a better passer than Wall and a higher ball IQ

Wall is physically more talented than those guys and it's not debatable.
  • R.D.
    Options

Wall is physically more talented than those guys and it's not debatable.

Lmao
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd take him strictly off the numbers, eye test should b icing on the cake but u know some don't even watch
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I'm just speaking facts..where is it cloae?? Most impact in a short period of time...It's not his fault we've been at the bottom of the league in defense these last two years....Not being biased, just speaking facts. When it comes to Dez I think he's a very good receiver and honestly hate that we have to play him twice a year, because I know how he can a game breaking receiver, even though I don't like him. (For obvious reasons)...I'm just pointing out that he's not at the level of Beckham, and the production shows that...The fact that OBJ has been the only serious threat in our offense for two years makes it even crazier that he's able to have the success he has..He's getting the defenses full attention every snap, with our lack of a running game and without another threat at receiver. Hopefully Cruz changes that this year and he could be even more dangerous.

Ryan-Succop-misses-and-Pittsburgh-sighs.gif

All those wr in that pic is better than him tbh. He will never be better than moss, cj, rice and currently he isn't better that JJ or ab. You keep relayin back to stats but you keep missing the point. Stats for a wr can depend on how the running game is going, weather, double teams (which Dez gets double team 95% of the time) coaching game plans.
    Why hasn't odb stats translated into wins but you talking about his impact is the greatest in nfl history? Nfc east was the worst in football last year and yall couldn't make the playoffs with the most impact wr in 25 games lol.

Besides Rice he's on pace to be better than Moss and CJ

Plus him and AB are 1 and A. No difference.

And JJ didn't make the playoffs either. And ain't like Dez been in the playoffs often.

Playoffs has nothing to do with it because Johnson ain't win 1 game.
    Yall must like missing the point on purpose. I'm not the one who say that he has the greatest impact in 25 games. so when I say Moss had that biggest impact in his first 2 years I'm speaking on stats and wins. You can have stats that can be padded but if it doesn't impact the game then it's just empty stats. You can be down 21 points and in 2 min to go and you have a receiver who has 101 yards if he catch a 80 yd td. that td doesn't have the impact on the game in the win column. But if you make that catch down 7 and you can get the momentum and impact the game.

Ab is better than odb so that the difference. Ab put up 280 in a ? game and won and you're tell me it aint a differnce ?

I don't see how that post is worthy of this thread, Moss had more impact his first 2 years absolutely correct, AB is better than Beckham as of right now that's correct, is it the padded stats argument? Because I understand where he's going with that whether it was the greatest example or not

The padded stats arguement is ? and inaccurate. As is the not leading to victories is also ? , when considering the Giants had the worst defensive team in football.

Its ODB fault the Giants lost all those games late in the 4th cause the other team was able to easily score at the End, Or that his numbers were merely padded stats which is also shows he doesn't know what he talking about.

Yes that post is worthy of dumbest ? said in the cheapseats.
    You're stupid and you don't know ?

This from dude who stays posting stupid ? due his cowboy dickriding gtfoh.

You lack football knowledge you probably never played past high school
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R.D.
    Options
    RD trollin

No I'm not
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    They would never burn Wades jersey in Miami. No way.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXOLFniBOik

Isolated incidents by idiots. When Wade plays in Miami this season he will get cheered not booed. They don't view him as a traitor like Durant. I stand by my earlier comment.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just speaking facts..where is it cloae?? Most impact in a short period of time...It's not his fault we've been at the bottom of the league in defense these last two years....Not being biased, just speaking facts. When it comes to Dez I think he's a very good receiver and honestly hate that we have to play him twice a year, because I know how he can a game breaking receiver, even though I don't like him. (For obvious reasons)...I'm just pointing out that he's not at the level of Beckham, and the production shows that...The fact that OBJ has been the only serious threat in our offense for two years makes it even crazier that he's able to have the success he has..He's getting the defenses full attention every snap, with our lack of a running game and without another threat at receiver. Hopefully Cruz changes that this year and he could be even more dangerous.

All those wr in that pic is better than him tbh. He will never be better than moss, cj, rice and currently he isn't better that JJ or ab. You keep relayin back to stats but you keep missing the point. Stats for a wr can depend on how the running game is going, weather, double teams (which Dez gets double team 95% of the time) coaching game plans.
    Why hasn't odb stats translated into wins but you talking about his impact is the greatest in nfl history? Nfc east was the worst in football last year and yall couldn't make the playoffs with the most impact wr in 25 games lol.

And JJ didn't make the playoffs either. And ain't like Dez been in the playoffs often.

Yall must like missing the point on purpose. I'm not the one who say that he has the greatest impact in 25 games. so when I say Moss had that biggest impact in his first 2 years I'm speaking on stats and wins. You can have stats that can be padded but if it doesn't impact the game then it's just empty stats. You can be down 21 points and in 2 min to go and you have a receiver who has 101 yards if he catch a 80 yd td. that td doesn't have the impact on the game in the win column. But if you make that catch down 7 and you can get the momentum and impact the game.

Ab is better than odb so that the difference. Ab put up 280 in a ? game and won and you're tell me it aint a differnce ?

I don't see how that post is worthy of this thread, Moss had more impact his first 2 years absolutely correct, AB is better than Beckham as of right now that's correct, is it the padded stats argument? Because I understand where he's going with that whether it was the greatest example or not

The padded stats arguement is ? and inaccurate. As is the not leading to victories is also ? , when considering the Giants had the worst defensive team in football.

Its ODB fault the Giants lost all those games late in the 4th cause the other team was able to easily score at the End, Or that his numbers were merely padded stats which is also shows he doesn't know what he talking about.

Bruh its evident you dont know what the hell your talking about, I could breakdown why your intial posts are Factually wrong but I rather save you the embarassment.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh its evident you dont know what the hell your talking about, I could breakdown why your intial posts are Factually wrong but I rather save you the embarassment.

Go ahead let me laugh again
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao I KNEW when I saw 1 new comment this was gonna be here
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Warriors 2016/17 will be more hated than the Bad Boy Pistons

Had the audacity to post that in two threads smh
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Humphries had the mentality of a prime Hakeem Olajuwan too bad his physical abilities didn't match.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Yes. Derek Fisher is a top 5 point guard right now. Name me a point guard who can shoot better than him. Name a point guard that's smart than Fisher. Name me a point guard who's more clutch. Name me a point guard who's stronger than Derek Fisher. Name me a point guard who's a better leader than Fisher. Also, the ? has 4 rings, that he played a good part in. He's a winner.

You guys just underrate the ? , because his stats aren't good, but I'd take him on my team in a heartbeat. His basketball IQ is through the roof, and he does the intangibles that ? don't see on the stat sheet.

Lmao accidentally went back to the beginning of the thread and saw the Derek fisher ? , classic statement
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Von Miller better then JJ WATT
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    _? _ wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    It hurt my heart to say no but he never dominated. He was just a consistent player that won the ultimate prize.

You can say the same thing for Marvin harrison, Torry holt, and Keyshawn johnson he def better than keyshawn

not-sure-if-serious-or-just-trolling-thumb.jpg

What's so crazy about my statement , pull the numbers, and he should make it before Andre Johnson

Regarding Marques Colston making the HOF.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

If I didn't have a real life and I lived through sports between the Wizards and Dolphins I would've killed myself or someone by now.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nomad1 wrote: »
    How many game winners does Wall have? How many does Kemba have?
    You play to win the game right?
    Kemba plays better and is more clutch...More clutch means you're better LOL it's not a race or a who looks better in highlights competition...