The NRA Stays On That BullSh!t... NEW AD Pulls Obama's Kids Into 'Discussion'

Options

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NB4 us regular folk feels we're on an even field with the president of the United States.
    "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..."

lLGyC.png

I guess we're back to the three-fifths days.

See if you can slap The president or any member of congress like a ? n the street and let me know if you feel equal.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    aone415 wrote: »
    The White kid that killed 20 kids (19 White) is the one who pulled people's kids into this... SMH at the ? logic being applied in this argument

smh @ at it taking children being murdered for obama to even begin to try and act high and mighty about gun control. He came from Chicago and as much as he ignores it, i'm sure he has a pretty good idea about gun violence in america. He began his term in 2008 and he waits 5 years to bring up a serious discussion on gun control? FOH. Why does he need to surround himself w/ little kids and their letters about guns when he could have just picked any of the thousands of adults and children in his former city who lost people to gun violence. But no that's not polarizing enough to the public. He's gotta wait for white kids to get murdered before he says enough is enough.

What? Obama has always been big on gun control. Hell that was one of the things southern whites were trying to use against him when he was running for president again. They were constantly trying to paint the picture that if he was re-elected, everyone would lose their right to own guns. Obama has already gone on record as saying that he wished that it were possible for guns to be taken away altogether, but he understands it's a constitutional right and he has not plans on trying to take away such rights.

bruh, when has he been this vocal about gun control legislation? i'm not talking about in interviews and ? like that. I'm talking about when in the last 5 years has he and the white house really been out there making their case for legislation? when have they been on the talk shows pushing for legislation? when have they formed a 'task force' to look at gun laws in this way? You know he hasn't, and you can list reasons why he hasn't but nothing changes the fact that the push he's making right now is something that he has not done before. And the reason he is making the push because its the perfect time to do so. This is the best chance he has b/c of the shootings and because he believes americans views on gun control might be shifting towards his favor. and he knows there is no better time than now. and thats part of being a politician. And i'm aware of the perception he's carried since running for president that "he gone take away are guns. osama gonna ban guns if he gets president" and all that. But please dont insult anyone by acting like he's ACTUALLY been pushing for this stuff all along in the way he is now.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the leader of a country kids is killed, other countries will look at us as a east Target since we can't protect our leader and would attack.

In the grand scheme if things The Obama family protection us very important.

Just another way to look at it.
  • Matt-
    Options
    who is having a problem with the obama's being protected? is that what they are saying in that video?
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    acting like germany taking their gold back and the dollar getting ready to fold aint got nothing to do with his actions...
    20 years we will be Chinese Citizens...

So when did germany come pick up their gold ? You know its over here right and possession is 9/10 of the law.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NB4 us regular folk feels we're on an even field with the president of the United States.
    "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..."

lLGyC.png

I guess we're back to the three-fifths days.

See if you can slap The president or any member of congress like a ? n the street and let me know if you feel equal.
    Violence is not the answer b.

It's because of criminal actions like that that we need the very protection Obama and his elitist friends are denying us.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol' "I know I contradicted myself, Look I don't need that now." ass ? .

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who is having a problem with the obama's being protected? is that what they are saying in that video?

Video is saying that Obama is denying armed guards in schools, but he has armed guards protecting his girls. His kids are more important than America's kids.

• Gold_Certificate
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Video is saying that Obama is denying armed guards in schools, but he has armed guards protecting his girls. His kids are more important than America's kids.
    In other words, Obama is a fatter Sally Struthers eating steak and stuffed lobster; while he says that the children should only eat rice.
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    As far as this straw man , oh they just talking about assault rifles you guys are very naive like I said they have been planning on it for some time. They have re established and voted to continue talks about a disarmament Treaty with the UN.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the NRA and supporters think these armed guards can't get popped first??? How ? stupid this will be to have an armed guard in a school, waiting for a random shooting. Never underestimate stupidity.
  • Matt-
    Options

Are they talking about the guards that work at the school or the secret service?
  • VIBE
    Options
    As far as this straw man , oh they just talking about assault rifles you guys are very naive like I said they have been planning on it for some time. They have re established and voted to continue talks about a disarmament Treaty with the UN.

The ban of ALL guns will NEVER happen.

A restriction on certain guns will.

There's a difference.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Aww ? , they're talking.
  • MC The Rapper
    Options

There's a difference.

They said their would never be a black president too
  • VIBE
    Options
    Really though? LOL
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    No ? @ "Those gorgeous children".
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There's a difference.

They said their would never be a black president too

They tend to forget laws can and will change.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YEP...IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK..THEY SUDDENLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GUN CONTROL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ACV6rkJjmQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF0OAvxDND0
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    You ? done ? up now!
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    point is were was all the the HELL being raised when white Presidents presented even more stricter laws about guns?

where were the commercials about their kids having armed security details??
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them white folks mad.they like we want ? to continue killing each other so the jail cells can stay booming
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    cant be mad at him at them to be honest, obama uses other kids to make a point why should his kids be off limit. even thou theres a clear difference
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

I was saying this in earlier post Obama's predecessors was way more stricter on Gun control than Obama ever could be until now.
  • MC The Rapper
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »

I was saying this in earlier post Obama's predecessors was way more stricter on Gun control than Obama ever could be until now.

Reagan got shot so he got a pass and I don't know how crackers were feeling when Bush made them changes.