T.I. talks about being compared to Tupac

Options
13»

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    The Recipe keeps posting in this wack ass thread. I wonder why. Troll? Stew groupie?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this is now a Roast Thread and its fun roasting your stanish behavior.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    How am I a stan tho?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2Pac - Informed the Streetz
    T.I- is an Informant of the Streetz

Tupac <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<......................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T.I.
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t.i got a long way to be compared to 2pac.2pac made a different tip didnt

Please explain how Tupac made a difference. What has changed since he has came and went. If anything I can say cats aint so wreckless out here in the rap game as Pac was ,and they have learned what not to do.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ^Tupakk made a difference,? never leave the crib without their smif n wesson cuz of that human bullseye and several rappas rock bulletproof vests on a reg now cuz of tupakk
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^Tupakk made a difference,? never leave the crib without their smif n wesson cuz of that human bullseye and several rappas rock bulletproof vests on a reg now cuz of tupakk

kobe.gif

cuckoo.gif
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The reason continues to show how you cant take this place seriously.

theres to many people here with Bias to down a rapper just to big up there fav rapper like tom is to Pac and Tomp is to Jay z.

plus to many Big and Jay stans, not saying I would prefer any other stans there should be none.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pac wasnt the police like tip

this ? done went crazy

he back on them pills again

"get ? back poppin hoe"

yea he on them pills again
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhfucka aint even better than Fatal Hussein, talkin bout ppl compare him to Pac..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tip is way better than tupakk.Better rapper,better albums,better person.King,urban legend and paper trail>>>all 17 of tupakks albums

And Unlike tupakk tip put in work on the block and wasn't a ballerina who turned into a "thug" once he blew.

better actor?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? was rappin about turkey bacon ? boi
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Muhfucka aint even better than Fatal Hussein, talkin bout ppl compare him to Pac..

Lmao GOAT ? right here my dude TIP aint seeing Fatal..and ? got the nerve to compare him to Pac on some he a better wordsmith ? ? outta here
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fan of TI and Pac, but me thinks TI just did that like, when Weezy claimed to be greatest rapper then the talk commenced.. think TI just kicking this off for people to speak on lol
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hero!387 wrote: »
    The only person I've ever heard compare TI and 2Pac is TI. He was doing it like the whole Paper Trail album "...officially the hottest ? rapping since 2Pac" from "56 Bars", "It's like 2Pac never died, sit back, enjoy the show" from "My Life, Your Entertainment" and he said something else about Makaveli on the intro too. Then on some episode of his Brady Bunch show, he's in the studio with Usher and he says something to the tune of him and Usher doing a song together is the modern day equivalent to 2Pac and R. Kelly having done a song years ago. Then when he got out of prison the first time, he said that his return was the most prominent return of a rapper from prison since 2Pac. He's obviously obsessed lol. Naw, i think he just keeps trying to say it enough until it starts catching on. I think he just wants to be thought of in a similar light that Pac is thought of in. He's trying to up his status and rank by putting himself in the same class and on the same plane as a legend. It's a pretty old trick but it is a trick none the less. It's like a cheap way to try and get yourself to that realm of musical artist immortality that legends like Pac are in. The real way to get there is through the actual music. It's by making music that's actually that powerful that the people put you in that realm on their own, you're not supposed to have to trick them into it. It's like in the movie Inception. The whole idea of inception is the thought of planting thoughts and ideas into peoples minds and planting them so well and so deeply into their minds that they actually believe that it is their thought or idea. They believe that they actually thought of it, that it actually came from their own mind. It's a very real thing. That's what TI's trying to do by constantly mentioning his name and 2Pac's name together. He figures that if he does it enough, people will someday be so used to hearing it that they will start saying it themselves and won't even realize where it came from. It might work, it's worked before but only time will tell.

Missed your post! My bad!! Yeah had me thinking the same, like Wayne told everyone he was the greatest rapper alive, and that got that ball rolling for him

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smart promotion for his self
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know this thread inspiredme to make a versus thread With Eminem Versus TIP and someone of authority took offense and used the sink feature even thought the thread was ontopic and polling live. I wonder why or who would do such a thing???
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You know this thread inspiredme to make a versus thread With Eminem Versus TIP and someone of authority took offense and used the sink feature even thought the thread was ontopic and polling live. I wonder why or who would do such a thing???

Funny how you're cryin about a mod abusing their abilities when you use to do it all the time

Karma a ? aint it? Shut your scruffy face ass up and go detonate a suicide bomb