Hilarious NBA Stories

Options
2»

Comments

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 03 Trailblazers should own this thread... thing about them is they were a team full of thugs that hated eachother... Z-bo still lookin over his shoulder for Ruben Patterson
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man if i owe Oakley money , id definitely pay him ...i saw him workout at the gym last yr and he was no joke

oakley: "you owe me money, ? ?"

me: "hell nah, but here you go..." (passes my wallet)

502px-Deebo.jpg

• windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    The 03 Trailblazers should own this thread... thing about them is they were a team full of thugs that hated eachother... Z-bo still lookin over his shoulder for Ruben Patterson

Anyone remember when Ruben Patterson said he was the Kobe stopper?

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Anyone remember when Ruben Patterson said he was the Kobe stopper?

? was pure comedy lol he had Shawn Kemp hypin him up too whispering Kobe stopper in his ear nd kobe dropped like 40+ on him da next game
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PORTLAND, Ore. -- Portland Trail Blazers forward Qyntel Woods pleaded no contest Wednesday to marijuana charges stemming from a traffic stop last year, according to court records.

Woods was cited last March 29 when he was stopped for speeding. He reportedly offered only his basketball trading card and two credit cards as identification.

LMAO
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard alot of stories about Mike. The ? hated to lose foreal. But it was after a Bulls loss they was all on the Team plane. Jordan was heated... So Luc Longley is about to eat some food this ? Jordan suddenly knocks his food out his hand all on the floor and says "After the way you played you don't deserved to eat" LOL.
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tS straight stole this ? from realGM
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Didnt Chris Mills park his car in front of the Portland team bus so he could get his hands on Bonzi Wells or some ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Wasnt that the reason why eddie griffin died
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard alot of stories about Mike. The ? hated to lose foreal. But it was after a Bulls loss they was all on the Team plane. Jordan was heated... So Luc Longley is about to eat some food this ? Jordan suddenly knocks his food out his hand all on the floor and says "After the way you played you don't deserved to eat" LOL.

i dont give a ? if thats MJ or not, we fighting