Wes Welker wife throwing shade at Ray Lewis

Options

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Damn...its harsh but she wasnt lying. ? be putting other ? on pedestals they aint even met. And hes an attention ? . Brady aint won a SB since spygate but ray aint been to one in twice as long....

its not about her saying wat she said its about the time she said ? was being salty
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid ? ? needs to shut the ? up...
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the ? is she to judge tho? We don't know what all she did in her life. It really easy to talk when know nobody knows you and they dont have ? on you Yet!
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb ? just showing her true colors.

She should be happy he ass was saved from ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn...its harsh but she wasnt lying. ? be putting other ? on pedestals they aint even met. And hes an attention ? . Brady aint won a SB since spygate but ray aint been to one in twice as long....
    Hand n ur posting licence.. so a middle linebacker position is equal to a qb?

I don't know about equating those positions per se, but Ray was the captain of the Defense forever. He's the one that calls and changes a lot of the defensive plays on the field, so it's comparable.

How is Ray and attention ? though? It's not like he's one of the WR divas. He doesn't go looking for the camera to do things. The camera just finds him.

On topic, white people take sports too seriously. This is just an example of that. The chick's husband lost, so she decides to attack the character of someone on the opposing team. Why? That's so silly. But look at the way white people react in general when a game is lost. It's always hilarious to me when they show the faces of the fans when their team is losing. It's like someone just killed their puppies or something.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welker failed for marrying a basic ? . All these athletes fail for marrying basic ? (Kobe, Welker,etc).
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol i forgot about bradys 2 baby moms welkers wife just self eithered brady haha. but lets be honest 1 baby moms and a wife is different than 4 baby moms and 6 kids.

I will say that ? when ray went out on the last play vs Indy and did that dance was one thing i thought that crossed the line. like we get it you already did the dance 8 other times before the game but doing it at the end of the game during the game is disrespectful.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so wes welker wife was googling ray lewis???

welker better get on that before shorty start straying....
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Who cares how many baby mamas and kids he has? If he got the money to take care of them and actually does take care of them then where is the ethical dilemma? Hell, even from a Christian standpoint, men in the Bible were allowed to have multiple wives so ? it. I'm pretty sure he did all that before he became Preacher Ray anyway, so the supposed hypocrisy here is BS.
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hand n ur posting licence.. so a middle linebacker position is equal to a qb?

You must not be familiar with the game of football..The MLB is the QB of the defense that gets the defense in place and makes adjustments..unless u are speaking on the media attention a QB receives. And she wasnt even speaking in terms of football, but him personally...which like i said, was harsh.
  • bigrizz
    Options
    ? acting like ray sitting there crying during the national anthem isnt bringing attention to himself...No weapon shall prosper? Its a football game not church...Falling out after beating denver when u been to a SB before aint going a bit overboard? Ya'll choking on Rev. Rays ? too hard
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    ? acting like ray sitting there crying during the national anthem isnt bringing attention to himself...No weapon shall prosper? Its a football game not church...Falling out after beating denver when u been to a SB before aint going a bit overboard? Ya'll choking on Rev. Rays ? too hard

Dude, Ray is an excitable person like that. He's the same way when they are in the locker room, practice field, and plenty of other places where there are no cameras around. I can understand on not being a big fan of Ray's, but since when has being a naturally animated person been the same as being an attention ? .

People just be criticizing to criticize these days.
  • bigrizz
    edited January 2013
    Options

Dude, Ray is an excitable person like that. He's the same way when they are in the locker room, practice field, and plenty of other places where there are no cameras around. I can understand on not being a big fan of Ray's, but since when has being a naturally animated person been the same as being an attention ? .

Crying during the national anthem? Nah dude is drawing attention to himself. Coming out gyrating before every game...name another player that does that without his teammates before a game. Its not criticizing if its the truth. Every other player goes and shakes hands after the game, ray falls out first...lol
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IDK why people have a problem with Ray he's always been like that its just all the super bowl attention that's causing people to try and throw rocks at his pedestal.
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I wonder if his team gets tired of hearin all that ? lol...like do they avoid this ? when they get in the stadium?
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr. Stitch wrote: »
    I wonder if his team gets tired of hearin all that ? lol...like do they avoid this ? when they get in the stadium?

I mean, being that there are 53 guys on a team...you have to believe some of them can't wait for him to shut the hell up sometimes. Sometimes it looks as though the Offensive Linemen are bored as ? during his pregame speeches.

• The Lonious Monk
    Options

Crying during the national anthem? Nah dude is drawing attention to himself. Coming out gyrating before every game...name another player that does that without his teammates before a game. Its not criticizing if its the truth. Every other player goes and shakes hands after the game, ray falls out first...lol

Again, that's his personality. The only thing that is specifically done for attention is his little dance before the game. It's essentially his tradition, no different than Lebron with the chalk. But I fail to see where you've proven that him crying during the National Anthem of what could either be his last game or one more step to a dream ending for his career is a ploy for attention. Is Ray Lewis a super extra individual? Hell yeah, dude is always turned up to 10 for no reason at all. Is that all for attention? No, I don't think so. I honestly just think that's him. I know people who are loud in your face individuals. They are like that whether they are in the spotlight or not. It's just their personality.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apology or not, there is a simple solution Ray Lewis should consider if he ever meets Welker's wife:

tumblr_mdg6breSDJ1qbw7q9o2_r3_250.gif
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who cares how many baby mamas and kids he has? If he got the money to take care of them and actually does take care of them then where is the ethical dilemma? Hell, even from a Christian standpoint, men in the Bible were allowed to have multiple wives so ? it. I'm pretty sure he did all that before he became Preacher Ray anyway, so the supposed hypocrisy here is BS.

I'd love to know where in the New Testamate this is.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    When The Ravens Sign Wes Welker next year It's gonna be an awkward momment at the team functions when Wes and his Wife attend and Ray gets invited to dinner. It's gonna be a "what had happened was" momment on her part.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude does have 6 kids by 4 broads. thats something ppl never mention. (even tho its no ones bizness) he is looked at as some sorta perfect saint. but dude aint perfect. and im a fan. so meh.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    dude does have 6 kids by 4 broads. thats something ppl never mention. (even tho its no ones bizness) he is looked at as some sorta perfect saint. but dude aint perfect. and im a fan. so meh.

well thats a christian for you
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SAS made a valid point on this

"when you call that man a double murderer, first of all that is factually incorrect. secondly, it just highlights the way you want to think about him"

welkers wife couldnt give lewis and the ravens props on their win. she had to bring up ? about lewis that has nothing to do with her husbands team getting their ass whopped by the better team. she's upset because she had to witness her husband turn ? and caught alligator arms when he knew the ravens was gonna light him up

just another example of....

can_anyone_edit_this_to_say_conservative_tears_instead_of_white_tears-10204.gif
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Burns has fake ? from those pics i seen lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lol i forgot about bradys 2 baby moms welkers wife just self eithered brady haha. but lets be honest 1 baby moms and a wife is different than 4 baby moms and 6 kids.

I will say that ? when ray went out on the last play vs Indy and did that dance was one thing i thought that crossed the line. like we get it you already did the dance 8 other times before the game but doing it at the end of the game during the game is disrespectful.

yall gotta get ova dat ? it was his last home game he's been there since da franchise started he can do wat he wants